Shoutbox

Handwriting In Chat Logs, can a linking to the pics be made? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Handwriting In Chat Logs, can a linking to the pics be made? (/showthread.php?tid=45294)

Handwriting In Chat Logs, can a linking to the pics be made? by Sombrefloe on 05-25-2005 at 08:53 PM

I know chat logs cannot be saved as something other than notepad, and there is no pics in notepad. But can the handwriting pics be saved somewhere in chatlogs directory and be linked to the handwritten messages in the chat logs? Because when handwritten messages don't appear in chatlogs it is usually an annoyance.

RE: Handwriting In Chat Logs, can a linking to the pics be made? by King For A Day on 05-25-2005 at 09:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sombrefloe
I know chat logs cannot be saved as something other than notepad, and there is no pics in notepad. But can the handwriting pics be saved somewhere in chatlogs directory and be linked to the handwritten messages in the chat logs? Because when handwritten messages don't appear in chatlogs it is usually an annoyance.

that would mean saving them as pics, and after awhile that could be a pretty big file, i cleaned out  my chatlogs for the first time last week and was pretty big with just words
RE: Handwriting In Chat Logs, can a linking to the pics be made? by Sombrefloe on 05-25-2005 at 10:17 PM

true, but it being optional, that should be no problem.

RE: Handwriting In Chat Logs, can a linking to the pics be made? by mwe99 on 05-25-2005 at 10:34 PM

You could just save the pic and provide a file dir list of your image

RE: Handwriting In Chat Logs, can a linking to the pics be made? by RaceProUK on 05-25-2005 at 11:32 PM

You may also be able to use Messenger's own chat logging. It's not encrypted, but you can always give it a try.