Shoutbox

Suggestion: Personal Status Message in Contact Information - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Suggestion: Personal Status Message in Contact Information (/showthread.php?tid=45376)

Suggestion: Personal Status Message in Contact Information by Veggie on 05-27-2005 at 10:09 AM

It would be handy if the Personal Status Message was in the contact information box:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=469135]

As when people have links in there PSM i cant click them or copy them.

RE: Suggestion: Personal Status Message in Contact Information by zaher1988 on 09-15-2005 at 09:34 PM

Hey if u mean you want to copy their nick name! then using msgplus, and in their conv window go to plus, insert special tag > Contact name > click enter, you will get it !:D though it will send it also to them :( , but u can explain for them :P

RE: Suggestion: Personal Status Message in Contact Information by Dempsey on 09-15-2005 at 09:42 PM

Yea i suggested to Patch the other day about adding PSM to Contact Info, but i think it may have been too late for this release as it getting to the end of the testing stages.

Also, opening links from nicknames and PSM will be a lot easier in the new Plus! :D

RE: Suggestion: Personal Status Message in Contact Information by RaceProUK on 09-16-2005 at 10:48 AM

Actually, people have been suggesting this for ages.

RE: Suggestion: Personal Status Message in Contact Information by CookieRevised on 09-16-2005 at 11:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
Hey if u mean you want to copy their nick name! then using msgplus, and in their conv window go to plus, insert special tag > Contact name > click enter, you will get it !:D though it will send it also to them :( , but u can explain for them :P
erm... that's totally not what he was asking for though. (And by simply going to the contact information panel you can copy the nick also without any 'tricks' and disturbing the contact) ;)

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
Actually, people have been suggesting this for ages.
people have been suggesting the logging of PSM's (in the events log) IIRC... This is the first suggestion I see to add PSM's to the contact info....

-----

btw, if this is going to be added I can imagine people also wanting that it shows/logs the x amount of previous PSM's in there...