Shoutbox

Spanish forums are dead - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Spanish forums are dead (/showthread.php?tid=45441)

Spanish forums are dead by UnduTheGun on 05-28-2005 at 06:38 PM

http://msgplus.keystorm.net/index.php

code:
mySQL error: 2002
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
Query:

KS should check if his server has the "on" button pressed, chameleon forums returns te same error :dodgy:

RE: Spanish forums are dead by blackjack on 05-28-2005 at 06:57 PM

Yeah.. a similar error appeared yesterday.. and was fixed.. something is wrong with his server i dont know.. you just need to wait ;) he is going to fix it soon (I think) Just wait and be patient (y)

RE: Spanish forums are dead by UnduTheGun on 05-29-2005 at 01:54 PM

now I get this error:

code:
mySQL error: 1040
Too many connections
Query:
:mipdodgy:
RE: Spanish forums are dead by tony on 05-29-2005 at 02:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blaCkjaCk
Just wait and be patient

yeah right :refuck:

KS is maybe away from home :((N)
RE: Spanish forums are dead by jren207 on 05-29-2005 at 02:11 PM

arghhh mysql has too many connections, someone needs to bump the max connections amount or disconnect the server so people will go away lol.

RE: Spanish forums are dead by Choli on 05-29-2005 at 02:36 PM

we know about that and we are doing all what is in our hands to solve the problem asap. Currently, I can't tell you when the server will be fully operative again.

Sorry for the problems that may cause you.

PS: Stop spamming this thread with the server errors :mipdodgy:

RE: Spanish forums are dead by Omar on 05-29-2005 at 03:18 PM

Yeah, all we can tell at this point is to be patient... and sorry for the inconveniences.... :/

RE: Spanish forums are dead by mandorallen on 05-29-2005 at 03:50 PM

Keystorm is working hard in solving it :rolleyes:.... I hope.

So, now, you have time to work hard and stop spamming this forum :p

RE: Spanish forums are dead by Choli on 05-29-2005 at 06:50 PM

I've just phoned KeyStorm and he's aware of the problem. We've talked about the problem with the server (which I can't tell here) and he said he'll call the person in charge of the server to solve the problem asap.

However, due to some reasons, I think you shouldn't expect the forums to work in less than 12 hours (IMO, a reasonable value would be 24 hours).

Thanks for your patience. :)

Edit: Spanish forums staff people may contact me for more details...

RE: Spanish forums are dead by KeyStorm on 05-29-2005 at 10:07 PM

I'm sorry, this seems to be a server-wide issue and affects up to 25 sites, so I can't really do much more than wait until it's fixed. The people in charge are aware of that and should be fixing it promptly. If there's data loss, there's no problem because I backed up recently after there appeared a minor failure that caused similar error notices, so it would only take a couple of hours to reupload everything.

All I can say is thanks for your patience and check back from time to time ;)

----

Lo lamento, este problema es a nivel del servidor y afecta a unas 25 webs distintas, de modo que no puedo hacer gran cosa hasta que se solucione. Los encargados ya están enterados de el problema y debería estar arreglado en breve. Si se perdieron datos, no hay problemas porque tengo una copia de seguridad fresca de cuando aparecieron los errores hace dos días, así que sólo me llevaría un par de horas restablecerlo todo.

Todo lo que puedo decir es gracias por vuestra paciencia y que vayáis intentántolo de vez en cuando.

RE: Spanish forums are dead by Panachiba on 05-30-2005 at 12:55 AM

:lol:

espero que se resuelva rapido ;) , ya me estaba poniendo nervioso ..

p.d: espero que  a Keystorm se le alla olvidado guardar los datos de los puntos - y + :P  y disculpen por hablar en spañol

I need the forum :( , well..bye bye ;).

quote:
Originally posted by Hiro
wath ? . ai am ignorant   -

hi (antiguos) - en ingles (compañeros ) -en inglés
quote:

hi old companions(friends?=amigos :S nah..) :P mmm or not? , and yes ,you are ignorant...