Shoutbox

[suggestion] add custom statusses to tray icon - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [suggestion] add custom statusses to tray icon (/showthread.php?tid=45454)

[suggestion] add custom statusses to tray icon by sunit on 05-29-2005 at 01:00 AM

Well i tend to change mah status by just right clicking to the msn on taskbar... But there is no more statuses option as it does in main window of msn.. I want msgplus to get it there too!

RE: Well by -rafy- on 05-29-2005 at 02:29 AM

Hmmm wierd it should appear...

plus shouldnt remove it...wait do you mean "status" OR "more status"?

Btw please make your thread titles a tad more descriptive.

RE: Well by CookieRevised on 05-29-2005 at 02:55 AM

He means:

"I want to make suggestion: Can you add also the personalised statusses to the right click menu in the tray icon of MSN Messenger"

But this is requested before though and is on the massive long list of to-do's and suggestions ;)

However, if you want to set a personalised status by right clicking on the tray icon, you can choose the "Away" status and a popup window will appear where you can select your personalise status. ;)

For this to work you need to enable:
Plus! > Preferences > Personalised Status > Configuration > Display the Personalised Status window when going Away

-------

But -rafy- is right, sunit, make your thread titles more descriptive in the futur and not like "well", "suggestion", or what not... eg: "[suggestion] Add personalised statusses to tray icon"

quote:
as posted in the rules:
* Subjects: The subject line of a thread should be descriptive, not something like "help plz." If a certain subject has already been discussed, making a new thread about it is discouraged. Please browse or search the forums before posting a thread.