Shoutbox

Looking for a webdesigner - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Looking for a webdesigner (/showthread.php?tid=45489)

Looking for a webdesigner by Yousef on 05-29-2005 at 07:15 PM

Hi there,
I was wondering whether there are any professional webdesigners out here. I'm going to make an entire new version of my website (www.msgweb.nl), and need a new layout for it.

I already contacted Guido, but he doesn't seem to reply :(

Of course I'll pay for the layout, and I can slice it myself.

RE: Looking for a webdesigner by user27089 on 05-29-2005 at 07:23 PM

I'm willing to design the website for you, I think you have my MSN address, if you don't, then it's: Jonesbon4@aol.com, but if you want to send me an email, then it's traxor@gmail.com ;).

RE: RE: Looking for a webdesigner by Yousef on 05-29-2005 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I'm willing to design the website for you, I think you have my MSN address, if you don't, then it's: Jonesbon4@aol.com, but if you want to send me an email, then it's traxor@gmail.com ;).

Hmm no offence, but the websites in your sigs aren't really graphically astonishing. I'm looking for someone who's very good at photoshop (or alike programs). As I said, I will take care myself of the html/css/php.

Edit: Your deviant art page is very nice though! It's confusing me a little bit when I compare them to your websites :$
RE: Looking for a webdesigner by Tasha on 05-29-2005 at 07:56 PM

Juzzi:

See PM. :)

RE: Looking for a webdesigner by user27089 on 05-29-2005 at 07:59 PM

Umm, they aren't my main websites, one of those websites was just thrown together in about 1 hour (mpsupport.net), simply to help users quickly and easily with Messenger Plus!, the other one (Skarz), was basically made when I first started designing websites and things... Last March.

I am good at photoshop :s.

Those websites are old btw.

RE: Looking for a webdesigner by saralk on 05-29-2005 at 08:35 PM

I could probably help you. Im really really proud of my new website design - here