Shoutbox

Bluetooth - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Bluetooth (/showthread.php?tid=45571)

Bluetooth by mwe99 on 05-31-2005 at 02:39 PM

Does anyone know any programs that i can use so that my bluetooth phone can connect to my PC, i have BlueSoliel but i don't like it so if anyone has any alternatives that they know are good, please post.

Thanks

RE: Bluetooth by user27089 on 05-31-2005 at 02:42 PM

Try searching through these: BlueTooth Software, I found them all on Download.com, I can't really recommend any, but most of the stuff on there is freeware, so you can try it all out.

RE: Bluetooth by user13774 on 05-31-2005 at 05:33 PM

I have a SonyEricsson T630 and a bluetooth adaptor for my pc. I also have BlueSoleil.

I also didn't like BlueSoleil and I found out floAt's Mobile Agent. It works with a large list of mobile phones.

[Image: ss1-200.png]

It allows you to transfer files, backup all your sms files, phone book etc. It is veeeeeeeery nice, but it doesn't work if you have BlueSoleil installed... :angry: :dodgy:
I tried installing it on my own pc, but it needs the Windows XP internal bluetooth drivers/settings to connect to your phone... (I installed my bluetooth on my dad's pc to test this). So you can try to uninstall BlueSoleil including drivers if you want to use this program... at your own risk...

RE: Bluetooth by mwe99 on 06-01-2005 at 04:17 PM

Yeah thanks for that, however the phone i have is very limited on it, (i checked the forums of the site out)