Shoutbox

Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with (/showthread.php?tid=45659)

Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with by iseeyou2003 on 06-02-2005 at 02:07 AM

Hi, yesterday when I double click someone to talk with xp shows me a fatal error and makes me exit the msnmsger. I try to make the thing re-happen and cannot do it except I just wanna talk to with the one that I first encountered.

from yesterday till now every time when I wanna talk to with simon(the one I encounter the phenomenon) the xp always shows me fata error and make me exit the msnmsger.

Can anybody help me?

RE: Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with by Dane on 06-02-2005 at 02:10 AM

Hello,

This is an MSN Messenger problem...it could be caused from a variety of things.

RE: Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with by RaceProUK on 06-02-2005 at 10:56 AM

Have you got the latest version of Meszsenger? Build 813 fixed the buffer overrun problem in 777.

RE: Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with by iseeyou2003 on 06-03-2005 at 06:06 AM

I just use 7.0.0813 version.

I also use plus! and MSN Shell of corresponding version.

Can anyone tell me how to report this bug to other related site such M$ corp.?

I find nothing useful in the www.MSN.com site and cannot get the bug reporting method to M$. So saddly!

RE: Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with by RaceProUK on 06-03-2005 at 07:07 AM

Are you sure it's not MSN Shell? You may want to disable it, just to check.

RE: Crash and exit when double click somebody to talk with by CookieRevised on 06-03-2005 at 10:16 AM

Also, together with trying without MSN Shell installed. Try it also out without Messenger Plus! installed. In other words, try it out with a totally clean, unpatched, not-altered, not-skinned msn messenger before you report such problems to MSN.