Shoutbox

Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch (/showthread.php?tid=45707)

Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch by aNILEator on 06-02-2005 at 11:42 PM

Anyone know where to get one/how to create one for Creative Media source

I'm trying to ditch WMP now as it keeps freezing on me and being gay

RE: Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch by Concord Dawn on 06-03-2005 at 03:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
Anyone know where to get one/how to create one for Creative Media source

I'm trying to ditch WMP now as it keeps freezing on me and being gay

Try Winamp with Toaster
RE: Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch by dylan! on 06-03-2005 at 03:29 AM

try itunes...ive never had any problem with itunes and i wouldnt know where to get it because it was on my computer already:D

RE: Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch by aNILEator on 06-03-2005 at 04:02 AM

I have itunes but recently its being a bit of a nonse, i like the mediasource player because its similar to itunes yet hasn't started being a nonse yet, i do know about the various plugins and patches to make the diffrent media players work but as i specifically asked for mediasource i do not wish to know about winamp or itunes thankyou

just wondering if its at all possibly i still use wmp but it just pisses me off sometimes

RE: Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch by Khashim on 06-03-2005 at 09:11 AM

Hey....I'd also like to know if there is a plug-in for Media Source as I use that too; or at least if anyone can tell me how to make one.....

Thanks

RE: Creative Media Source 'What i'm listening to' plugin/Patch by Stigmata on 06-03-2005 at 09:38 AM

i do not think its possible, because when i tried, i found no plugin system, or no way of gaining the name via a window. because of the scrolling titles....

but i uninstalled media source because the file size is just way tooo big :S