Shoutbox

Screen Shot Help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Screen Shot Help (/showthread.php?tid=45845)

Screen Shot Help by Dr Laytex on 06-06-2005 at 02:32 AM

how can i take a screenshot of a video because when i do it is saves as a black screen and when i try to move the video it goes all weird

RE: Screen Shot Help by zach on 06-06-2005 at 03:34 AM

I don't know if you can, I think that is protection. Have you noticed that when you paste the black into paint or whatever, you can watch the DVD and draw on it :P

You could try taking a photo of the monitor...

RE: Screen Shot Help by guanako on 06-06-2005 at 03:39 AM

well, use your web cam :D.....(Y) it works

RE: Screen Shot Help by Dr Laytex on 06-06-2005 at 03:42 AM

I know is never worked before then yesterday i was converting the show into a sound so i could have the sounds of it and i took a screenshot for fun and it actually worked

[Image: osama7ke.jpg]

but now i try and it doesnt work at all. the only difference is that the one that worked yesterday is a mpeg-3 or somehting and this one is .rm

also that same video doent work today???

nevermind i found a way

Screenshot from VCD,DivX
In Windows Media Player go to View->Options, then turn off the Hardware accelaration(under Playback) by moving the slider to None. Now play the video and press the PrtScn button (above the Insert button on your keyboard) to take the screenshot, last launch your favorite photo editor and paste(ctrl-v) to get the screenshot.

RE: Screen Shot Help by user13774 on 06-06-2005 at 07:59 AM

If you use BSPlayer, you can make screenshots by pressing P (original size), or shift+p ('as you see it')