Shoutbox

Latina who would like to share something with you... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Latina who would like to share something with you... (/showthread.php?tid=45996)

Latina who would like to share something with you... by califlorangel on 06-08-2005 at 10:16 PM

HEY ALL,

Like I said in my subject I would like to share something with you: telenovelas. If you are not familiar with the term it means soap opera.
   I recently discovered this awsome telenovela called Amor Real. Don't worry if you do not speak Spanish it comes with English subtitles. My Spanish is not that great but I was able to understand, with the help of the subtitles.
    I personally thought the telenovela was great, from beginning to end it was suspensfull.
   If you get a chance pick a copy up and let me know what you think.

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by RaceProUK on 06-09-2005 at 01:15 AM

Soap operas = +o(

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by tomfletcherman on 06-09-2005 at 03:43 PM

* tomfletcherman agrees with raceprouk

They're boring, and only bad things happen. I think the only marginally acceptable one is neighbours. People come back to life in all the others... :dodgy:

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by Anubis on 06-09-2005 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tomfletcherman
People come back to life in all the others...
There was one in the UK, that ran for a year, where one came back as a human in a robot's body. Yes, it got canceled two days later!
RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by The Napster on 06-09-2005 at 03:46 PM

Well its all about opinion...

But I hate them too.... :dodgy:

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by guanako on 06-09-2005 at 05:13 PM

i've seen that ont isnt it like from the war and stuff it is originally form mexico thats where most of the latino telenovelas are made some them are good i watch them sometimes there are some relly good one in the spanish chanels.

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by :No-Frost: on 06-09-2005 at 05:14 PM

In my personall opinion I'm latin, I think that a lot of english programs suck's but thats my opinion... Goes the same for the Hollywood pictures... I tired of special effects...

Latin shows are bad too xD, at least the ones from Chile, but Asiatic shows and Movies, damn!!!!

They are greate, just search in the net for the movie SHUTTER, it's amazing!!!! I loved it...

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by Chrono on 06-09-2005 at 05:33 PM

:lol: soap operas suck :refuck:
And i used to watch lots of them when i was younger 8-)

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by John Anderton on 07-11-2005 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
:lol: soap operas suck :refuck:
And i used to watch lots of them when i was younger 8-)
Agreed .....
* John Anderton wonders if Smallville and Chramed count as soaps
* John Anderton slaps the people who say yes :dodgy:

Most soaps defy all logic, physics and biology :refuck:
So in actuallity they undo all that is tought in class :p
RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by Vicki on 07-11-2005 at 11:08 AM

I love neighbours and Home and away. Their great shows I don't now why u don't like them. Smallville and charmed are great shows to but their not soap operas like days of our l1ves

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by ShawnZ on 07-11-2005 at 11:09 AM

Smallville is just as much as a soap as everybody loves raymond 8-)

aka no

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by Vicki on 07-11-2005 at 11:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Shawnz
Smallville is just as much as a soap as everybody loves raymond 8-)

aka no

agreed well said shawnz
RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by paperless on 07-11-2005 at 02:12 PM

I like brazilian soap operas, mexican or any other latin soap operas suck, also the soap operas from portugal suck too, only the brazilians rock!!

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by saralk on 07-11-2005 at 02:35 PM

Soap Operas are stupid, my sister watches loads, and from the bits I have watched, there is one girl in Coronation Street who is very unlucky...

She got pregnant when she was 13, then she met a stranger on the internet who turned out to be a psycho and tried to kidnap her, then her mother married a murderer who tied them up and drove them into a river, and then she got pregnant again, with a gay guy.

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by MC Inferno on 07-11-2005 at 02:45 PM

abit of corry, easties and hollyoaks for me (Y) :D

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
Soap Operas are stupid, my sister watches loads, and from the bits I have watched, there is one girl in Coronation Street who is very unlucky...

She got pregnant when she was 13, then she met a stranger on the internet who turned out to be a psycho and tried to kidnap her, then her mother married a murderer who tied them up and drove them into a river, and then she got pregnant again, with a gay guy.

Sarah Louise Platt her name is. shes fit. and 18 now, so its guilt free (Y) :D The Gay guy's left now though.... he did try coming onto her brother at one point but it wasnt happenin.
RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by user27089 on 07-11-2005 at 03:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
and 18 now

She's actually like 22 in real life, as are the other people that play the people in it :banana:.

I like these:
Coronation Street
Emmerdale =O
Sugar Rush :banana:.

I hardly ever watch television though... my life revolves around web/graphics design, going out with mates, music, guitar, girls & beer.
RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by Vicki on 07-12-2005 at 12:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
bleh, there was a soap opera on TV, theyre plane crashed, and this lady was preganant, anyways....she was in a plane crash, yet she just seemed to be able to walk away from it, then she fell down a cliff, not a scratch on her, and the baby was fine, soap operas are stupid :P

I do believe the program you speek of is Lost and it is a great show. So shutup.
RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by Eljay on 07-12-2005 at 12:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
abit of corry, easties and hollyoaks for me (Y) :D

quote:
Originally posted by saralk

Sarah Louise Platt her name is. shes fit. and 18 now, so its guilt free (Y) :D The Gay guy's left now though.... he did try coming onto her brother at one point but it wasnt happenin.

candice > sarah :P
RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by paperless on 07-12-2005 at 01:00 PM

I think the concept of "soap operas" is different from portugeuse to english, in fact very different but i really dont know another way to call it.. :/

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by user27089 on 07-12-2005 at 03:25 PM

Lee Jiffy, Candice is well ugly compared to Sarah, Sarah is really fit actually thinking about it. The one who is going out with the chubby kid is really fine...

RE: Latina who would like to share something with you... by Eljay on 07-12-2005 at 03:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Lee Jiffy, Candice is well ugly compared to Sarah, Sarah is really fit actually thinking about it. The one who is going out with the chubby kid is really fine...

* Eljay hasnt watched corrie for months, pics/names please