Shoutbox

Tropical Depression One - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Tropical Depression One (/showthread.php?tid=46010)

Tropical Depression One by Y2Pdogg on 06-09-2005 at 05:47 AM

Well, Looks like the first of probably many tropical storms are starting to brew up and I'm right in the path of it! AHHHHHHH! It's just a Tropical Depression now but according to forcasters, it's going to be a Tropical Storm by the time it hits the US.

Here's a shot of the 5-day Forcast path of the storm and I circled where I am at in red.
[Image: at2005015day6vk.gif]

Luckly, the storm will probably die down before it gets here and won't be as bad as last summer's hurricane that came through here and it'll just be some really strong thunderstorms. I'll probably end up chilling in the dark cause the power will go out. *makes a mental note to make sure his mp3 player is charged before the storm gets here* :P

RE: Tropical Depression One by shine on 06-09-2005 at 06:27 AM

hehe  all the best to endure it (y) survive and get back to us :)

RE: Tropical Depression One by SikStyles on 06-09-2005 at 03:08 PM

hehe well its pretty close to me too
[img][attachment][/img]

our season start a little later than that..like last summer..it was pretty rough..but i heard this year is gonna be even more rough

RE: Tropical Depression One by Anubis on 06-09-2005 at 03:24 PM

Pfft. And you say the English weather is annoying :p, I wouldn't like a tropical storm, but sometimes the sound of wind can be nice...however there is a big difference in a storm :cheesy:
Anyway, I hope it doens't effect you to badly.

RE: Tropical Depression One by Y2Pdogg on 06-10-2005 at 02:10 AM

[Image: at2005015day5nh.gif]

Well it's offically Tropical Storm Arlene now and I've even heard there's a good chance it'll turn into a Hurricane before it gets here :| Ah well won't be the first time. It's kinda moving more to the right now so maybe it'll miss me all together :P