Shoutbox

i have lost my button on the left top conner - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: i have lost my button on the left top conner (/showthread.php?tid=46025)

i have lost my button on the left top conner by stevenchun on 06-09-2005 at 02:10 PM

do anyone know why i have lost my button on the left top conner of msn 7(the pink circle from the pic)?

RE: i have lost my button on the left top conner by Zephyr on 06-09-2005 at 02:17 PM

Have you run any patches such as A-patch or Messpatch. Also skins for MSN may do this. If so a simple reinstall should fix the problem. You can go to control panel, add/remove programs, MSN Messenger 7.0 and click change. Or from messenger.msn.com

RE: RE: i have lost my button on the left top conner by stevenchun on 06-09-2005 at 02:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
Have you run any patches such as A-patch or Messpatch. Also skins for MSN may do this. If so a simple reinstall should fix the problem. You can go to control panel, add/remove programs, MSN Messenger 7.0 and click change.

i have reinstalled already
but this problem has not beed fixed
RE: i have lost my button on the left top conner by kierant on 06-09-2005 at 02:29 PM

It disappears when the window is maximized and the XP window frame is showing. Try clicking the restore down button between mimimize and close in the top right corner.

RE: RE: i have lost my button on the left top conner by stevenchun on 06-09-2005 at 02:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kieranissafe
It disappears when the window is maximized and the XP window frame is showing. Try clicking the restore down button between mimimize and close in the top right corner.

sorry
it doesnt work.....
have any other ways?

thank you^^";)
RE: i have lost my button on the left top conner by Mnjul on 06-09-2005 at 02:37 PM

Have you tried uninstalling MSNShell and/or Messenger Plus! ?

RE: RE: i have lost my button on the left top conner by stevenchun on 06-09-2005 at 02:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
Have you tried uninstalling MSNShell and/or Messenger Plus! ?

sure...
i have tried already