Shoutbox

Strange problem, hasn't happened before - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Strange problem, hasn't happened before (/showthread.php?tid=46136)

Strange problem, hasn't happened before by Jaggo on 06-11-2005 at 02:42 PM

Well, I looked around on the forums and couldn't find an answer, so hopefully i'm not blind =\.

Anyway, well as we all know there are side buttons or icons on the left side of the contact list window. Usually like 5-6. Well those this morning just plain disappeared. They never have before with Messenger Plus. And i'm curious why.

I know Messenger Plus is the cause, because i've uninstalled and installed just the plain msn.

I'd just like to know if there's any way I can bring these icons back. Because.. Well.. I'm not sure why they disappeared in the first place.

Any help would be appreciated - Thank you.

RE: Strange problem, hasn't happened before by King For A Day on 06-11-2005 at 02:48 PM

its not messenger plus its msn, they have taken them down for some reason they often do it when things need changing theres an update on www.mess.be about it

RE: Strange problem, hasn't happened before by J.J on 06-11-2005 at 02:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jaggo
I know Messenger Plus is the cause, because i've uninstalled and installed just the plain msn.

So you're saying that when you uninstal Messenger Plus! the tabs appear?

---

It may be because your options arent enabled, go to:

Personal Settings > Security > Uncheck - This is a shared computer so don't display my tabs

Also check the www.mess.be news, Microsoft have been doing a maintenence check on msn this past week which has caused a few things to go missing including gleams and tabs. I'm pretty sure this may be the cause

RE: Strange problem, hasn't happened before by Jaggo on 06-11-2005 at 02:56 PM

Alright, thank you then, for all the help.

The tab display had already been unchecked, but i'll be searching mess.be now.

Sorry to trouble you guys.

Thanks again.