Shoutbox

Iraq, what to do with it? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Iraq, what to do with it? (/showthread.php?tid=4615)

Iraq, what to do with it? by Swaptor on 02-18-2003 at 11:02 AM

What do you think Bush jr. should do?

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Swaptor on 02-18-2003 at 11:15 AM

think happy thoughts & try to see it somewhat ironic...

it was meant to show the stupidity of bush jr...

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Chrono on 02-19-2003 at 05:34 AM

Uhmmm I just know that WAR is not the best way to solve it :undecided:

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by sock on 02-19-2003 at 08:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
Uhmmm I just know that WAR is not the best way to solve it :undecided:

(Y)
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by norm on 02-19-2003 at 08:10 PM

war should be the last resort not the first one

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by fluffy_lobster on 02-19-2003 at 10:12 PM

hear hear... though it's not long before it will be a last resort if nothing happens - bush mentality: well i'll do it now anyway before it gets hot

texans...

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by norm on 02-19-2003 at 10:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by fluffy_lobster

texans...

you have no idea i lived in New Mexico which is the state next to Texas and is in the US. Texans are not popular there.
mainly coz there loud
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Bugz on 02-20-2003 at 08:33 AM

parking lot!!! :refuck:

no, just kidding

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 02-20-2003 at 10:44 AM

:lol: no wonder, in  a protest in San Fransisco Helen Maxwell was was carrying a playcard saying "DUCT TAPE FOR PEACE" with pics of Bush, Powell & Rumsfield having a duct tape pasted on their mouth :D

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Nicole on 02-20-2003 at 11:21 AM

doing NOTHING should be the last resort.  what does the world suggest bush does?, just leave it be and wait until the worst happens..and put up with more lies and deciet, coz thats what will happen.  Why wait until its too late.?

no one can convince saddam to suddenly become the good guy, and he wont just give it all up.

is everone supposed to wait another 12 years and by then it wil be too late.

He has killed so many of his own people, and clearly is capable of doing worse to other countries.  Yes, in a war people will die, but less that with the  world suffering the next years with saddam.  The torchering and murdering of even his own people..........

I say kick his ass....he deserves it..

I very much doubt *telling* him to drop it, will make him suddenly develope a heart and love the world.

:)

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 02-20-2003 at 11:46 AM

I agree with you, No one can easliy make a dectator to give up his powers.  But there are many other ways to get him down. Why sould we follow the "torturing and murdering" of innocent people ? What will be the difference between him & us?

If there is a collective oppostion of whole world, he will easily come down. No single counrty can survive alone. Look at the current situation. Saddam said he wont allow inspectors - But now inspectors are in Iraq. He said no U2 flight over Iraq - now hes agreed for that, He said no private interview with scientist in Iraq, Now he's agreed for that.

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Johnny_Mac on 02-20-2003 at 12:33 PM

Shine, ever heard of proper-gander?

He's simlpy deviding the world for his own benefit. :undecided:

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 02-21-2003 at 04:55 AM

I do agree and I dont support him.

I'm just concerned about ordinary people like us in every part of the world who will be affected by a war. Death, destruction, lose of job (any part of the world). What do you think? If US bomb Iraq, only the people places where the bombs fall will suffer ? No it will have long term effect on economies of many countries.

Just check this study for eg: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm.../economy_iraq_dc_2

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Johnny_Mac on 02-21-2003 at 12:45 PM

No matter what happens, before this guy dies he's gonna wanna have some fame... just like bin larden... the possibility of that needs to end now.

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by k8 on 02-22-2003 at 07:17 AM

no one wins a war,
the closest anyone comes is who has teh most men left alive.

sacrificing innocent peoples lives to fight and kill other innocwnt men proves nothing. you dont see politians out there with guns but they are the ones prepared to say yes.  give them  gun an dplae the pollys of the other country infront of themm and let htem fight...then lets see who wins...

the innocent people of australia and america have no choice if we go to war, some are already there like my father.  he hasnt hurt anyone, blownup anythign or offended people. but he hs to fight the war because of bush and howard.  now how right is that??

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 02-22-2003 at 08:58 AM

Now thats a question from a real victim .. How do the supporters of war answer her ?

<hr>
Edit:
Don't you think we need to leave a world like our (if not better) for our children. Dont you think they should be using Messenger Plus one day ? :)

Look at this innocent smile. Did we do justice to her? What was her mistake ? We have been talking about WMD's !!! But  do we have the right to do that?

[Image: veiledgirl2.jpg]

Many of you are still young. One day you all will have children. Do you want them to come to this world for this....

http://www.savewarchildren.org/exhibitPictures.html

http://www.endthewar.org/images/bt/gallerybt12.htm

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by skydiver on 02-22-2003 at 01:26 PM

Im going and im gonna kill any1 who aint from the west

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by skydiver on 02-22-2003 at 01:28 PM

..if the stand in our way that is

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 02-22-2003 at 02:58 PM

Let me tell you this first. I'm neither trying to propagate hate nor trying to show soem nations/nationals in poor light. But I'm just trying to bring your attention to - how the state of world is today. Why we need a war? Its not a Hollywood film! It not a PS2 Game!! Its lives... living people out there. It wonderful when you see things blast up in huge red balls of fire or see skyscrapers crumbling down on you television. It might be an achivement for someone. But what did he achive by killing those innocent people. Why should you wage war on someone? Just because he/she dont follow your ideology ?!! Or is it just for fun?!! Which ever way you look at it, there are millions who suffer for none of their faults.

One justification that I've heard for war is, there is dictatorhship in Iraq and Saddam is oppressing his people and US wants them to be free. Well if you have seen my earlier post and checked out those sites and pictures of those children of Iraq, how can you agree that US is sincere about what its says. They used depleted uranium weapons in last war. They didnt even care about their own soldiers. (Remember soldiers of UK affected by it)

Hatred is born when one feels he had to suffer for none of his fault. So a brutal action today give birth to another brutality in future. So it goes like a chain reaction. Why should we saw the seeds of hatered for our children to suffer? Why dont we try to give them a world where they can smile ?

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by s7a5 on 03-20-2003 at 07:46 AM

oops Bush is now bombing Iraq so discussion in this room will be over :(

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by thereallybigguy on 03-20-2003 at 09:00 AM

K this is the way that i see it they cant leave it and they cant parking lot it. What they should do is get sadam and leave they cant stay well they need to get his sons to. Also they need to point a government of Iraq people. Then the town will start to get better and if the person who is in charge does bad shit then pull him out and get him out of there and appoint someone else get rid of the wepons of mass destruction  everywhere.

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by user2319 on 03-20-2003 at 02:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by thereallybigguy
K this is the way that i see it they cant leave it and they cant parking lot it. What they should do is get sadam and leave they cant stay well they need to get his sons to. Also they need to point a government of Iraq people. Then the town will start to get better and if the person who is in charge does bad shit then pull him out and get him out of there and appoint someone else get rid of the wepons of mass destruction  everywhere.

good point.. but they wanna fight, cuz fighting is cool, it raises your status and cuz they want to show off... (were the biggest, were the gr8est, were the strongest..)
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Wabz on 03-20-2003 at 02:52 PM

I think it should be a parking lot but why would you want to leave your car there

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Guido on 03-20-2003 at 07:03 PM

That parking lot would be far away from my appartment... :refuck:

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Forgotten Dream on 03-20-2003 at 07:03 PM

You know what’s disturbing…

One nation defying the majority of the international community…its pretty pathetic to see United Nation just sit there, and watch their owns laws be ignored.

For those in United State who think attacking Iraq was a good idea…I pity you. This war will not end in Iraq…its ridiculous to think that war will make the world a better place. :rolleyes:

Sigh…

I am glad and proud that Canada did not take part in this foolish act. :clap:

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by user2319 on 03-20-2003 at 07:49 PM

The Netherlands gaved political permission to do that job.. Harry Potter,,.. :@

:grin: :gfdrin:

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Guido on 03-20-2003 at 09:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PlusFan
Harry Potter,,.. :@
:lol:
quote:
For those in United State who think attacking Iraq was a good idea…I pity you. This war will not end in Iraq…its ridiculous to think that war will make the world a better place.
* Guido agrees... :rolleyes:
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Web_Master on 03-21-2003 at 08:14 AM

"getting peace with war, is like fucking for your virginity"

the war wont end for a long time, iraq wont give up and even when it does, there will be terrorsit attacks

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Angel_Peach on 03-21-2003 at 09:23 AM

Neone notice that the war has jus becum worse
although the news says no australians hav been killed ma frewnd 2day told me at skewl that hiz cuzin waz killed and i say 4 australia hoWARd KILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Angel_Peach on 03-21-2003 at 09:30 AM

Originali i would ov said i dnt giv a fuk bout da war cuz if god wantz us 2 die wel then thatz our duty. but i do care wen it kills ppl that r loved by sum1 i do. and mayb there is no such thing as god may mankind made it so they can blame everithing on him if sumfin goez rong or if they cnt xplain sumfin

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by thereallybigguy on 03-21-2003 at 10:14 AM

War is basically just telling people that they better not mess with us because we mean buissness that is basicaly all that it is. And i think that god doesnt want us all to die this way... Well some

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 03-23-2003 at 10:17 AM

Iraq is flattened now and it was only soliders who lived there :tongue:

Accuracy of US is so perfect that they fired a missile to Iraq and it fell in Iran :tongue:

Remember it was only Iraq & Iran that are not in US control in middle east.

US fires a missile @ RAF :p

Anyone thought why would bush want to spend billions for saving Iraqi people from Saddam? By going in to this he will be making more enemies in the world and even a child can understand this. So why does he want to do this :tongue:. Would you invest your money without getting a gain?  :drool:

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by g!ll!an on 03-23-2003 at 10:23 AM

actually~~ war has a positive and negative side..so letz not blame bt it.. thts bad.. but like ppl die juz so easily juz bcuz of bush commend... then thtz TERRIBLE~:(

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Muss on 03-23-2003 at 10:36 AM

This war (like any other( had plenty of positive effects)

1) saddam gets killed, well out of power

2) to re-consrtuct Iraq, there need to be heaps of people, meaning heaps of jobs, and contracts with have already been made for those peopel to do the work

Which has a positive effect on Americas economy, which is good for bush

and america alies

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 03-23-2003 at 03:08 PM

And thats what you call a democratic country (y). Kill people, wipe out cities and reconstruct it to make money. If that the idea behind it, Saddam is much better than Bush

I feel ashamed to be human. Why you have no heart in you? Dont you feel the pain. Think of your father or brother fighting in there. Would you be wanting to make your country rich by scarificing his blood ?????

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by kjshin on 03-23-2003 at 03:35 PM

I think G bush should just go back to his life as a drug adict and leave other countries alone since he acts like an idiot. Oops did I say that? I meant he was an idiot. SIGHZ~

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by claire_bear4u on 03-23-2003 at 05:40 PM

War isnt right it wont solve shit!!!

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Aimeeluvsmarc on 03-23-2003 at 06:01 PM

my bf is on 6 hour call out to Iraq i hope it doesnt get that bad, i want this war to end now

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by shine on 03-24-2003 at 10:29 AM

I hate double standards. The US media was showing Iraqi prisoners on TV the other day. And when the US prisoners were shown on TV they remembered Geneva Convention : blah :

I pity US they didnt think of UN  or the security council approval for starting the war. And now they want other to enforce UN laws :tongue: I hate this double standards.

BTW showing prisoners on TV is a violation of prisoners rights, but  I think its better to show. At least we know that they are alive.

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Addo on 03-25-2003 at 02:47 PM

You know, if the US really wanted the good of Iraq amd Iraqi people, then the first thing they would do is lift the embargo on Iraq that kills 300,000 children each year because of malnutrition.

Shame on you Bush, SHAME :@

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Chrono on 03-26-2003 at 01:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by shine
And thats what you call a democratic country (y). Kill people, wipe out cities and reconstruct it to make money. If that the idea behind it, Saddam is much better than Bush

Yeah, but Saddam is using the peoples mone to biuld his palaces ( cool palaces BTW :rolleyes: ) and Bush... Will certainly do too :tongue:
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by snoop dogg on 03-26-2003 at 05:39 AM

Bush should give suplies to the iraqi people because they are having to leave their homes because of the bombings(N)

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by user2319 on 03-26-2003 at 07:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by snoop dogg
Bush should give suplies to the iraqi people because they are having to leave their homes because of the bombings(N)

Food Stuff is dropping right now..
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Ass on 03-27-2003 at 04:18 PM

there's a bush jr.....nooooooooooo!

RE: RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by WDZ on 03-27-2003 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PlusFan
Food Stuff is dropping right now..

They were showing all the Iraqis grabbing food and shit on the news... big white boxes... probably cheap government crap... :dodgy: :rofl:
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by storm_princess on 04-06-2003 at 05:53 PM

get saddam out!! but i agree, war has done nothing but probably made it worse.
In london, UK there were loads of strikes against the war on iraq, there still are. But now loadz of ppl r just showing there support for troops out there, coz theres nothing ppl can do, but just hope tht it ends and ppl are returned safely.

lets just hope they do

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Pipish on 05-03-2003 at 04:51 AM

yo i think we totaly destroy it at make it da alied country with australia america and brittain

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by newtech on 05-03-2003 at 03:47 PM

let they go in their own way

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Sick0 on 05-03-2003 at 04:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pip_the_grovy_cat
yo i think we totaly destroy it at make it da alied country with australia america and brittain

:refuck:

Dutch people all the way...

The Netherlands is getting full we need new space :P So Iraq will do :P
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by billywoods1 on 05-03-2003 at 07:20 PM

Forget Iraq, what do we do with George Bush and Tony Blair? :P
1. KILL
2. MURDER
3. TORTURE
4. Leave them to lick each other's a**es

RE: RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by billywoods1 on 05-03-2003 at 07:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pip_the_grovy_cat

Soooooo... you want to completely obliterate it, and make whatever survivors there may be (people, maggots, bacteria) on our side?
RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by wacky on 05-03-2003 at 07:49 PM

first 4, then 3, and last 2!!!:P

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by chicky101 on 05-06-2003 at 02:05 AM

I think ppl should just stop talking about it   
its over and done with
the states won, saddam is gone and everyone is happy
end of story right?

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by Swaptor on 05-09-2003 at 10:46 AM

Wrong. The new question for the US is: what do we do now? Do we make our own government like we did in Germany? Or do we let the Iraqi's do what they do best: kill eachother fighting over the power.
Either way, the US will look bad.

RE: Iraq, what to do with it? by LazuritEaNgeL on 05-09-2003 at 11:09 AM

i dont care and i dont even bother....*lolx*~~