Shoutbox

Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? (/showthread.php?tid=46295)

Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by toddiot on 06-14-2005 at 06:21 PM

Post what you think of the new album ["Monkey Business"] here. I LOVE it. But that's just me. I'm obsessed with The Black Eyed Peas :D.

..."MONKEY BUSINESS" WAS RELEASED JUNE 7TH! ... see? I am obsessed :/.

RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by Stigmata on 06-14-2005 at 07:38 PM

i havn't heard it but elephunk was good :)

RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by user27089 on 06-14-2005 at 07:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
i havn't heard it but elephunk was good :)

That album was really good ;)...

I've heard one or two of the songs on their newest album and they seem pretty good, it's not my favourite genre though, but I still like it ;).
RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by thc2010 on 06-14-2005 at 07:45 PM

they have a concert in winnipeg I hear some times this mo. or next mo. make sure to come to winnipeg for thier concert!

RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by toddiot on 06-14-2005 at 07:45 PM

yeah elephunk was amazing

RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by Millenium_edition on 06-14-2005 at 07:46 PM

it's classical BEP crap.

Those songs have crap titles/lyrics.
"no no no no don't phunk with my heart" <--- hahaha this is almost as worthy as gwen stefani's "lalalalalala" crap.

other than that, the songs suck when you first hear them. then you listen to them a few times and you start to like them. and then comes the moment you hate them.

overall, BEP (n)

RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by Fraisie on 06-14-2005 at 07:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
it's classical BEP crap.

Those songs have crap titles/lyrics.
"no no no no don't phunk with my heart" <--- hahaha this is almost as worthy as gwen stefani's "lalalalalala" crap.

other than that, the songs suck when you first hear them. then you listen to them a few times and you start to like them. and then comes the moment you hate them.

overall, BEP (n)

I like them, and other "Gwen Stefani crap". I dont listen to them for their lyrics, but for the rythmn and how much they make me wanna dance.
RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by x2zen on 06-14-2005 at 07:59 PM

I think that they have only made one good song and thats "Where Is The Love" - Feat. Justin Timberlake

Did you see BEP on the Late Show with David Letterman, where they performed "Don't Phunk With My Heart", maybe they were just having a bad day, but it sounded like crap

RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by saralk on 06-14-2005 at 08:00 PM

I don't like black eyed peas tbh (N).

My favourite artist at the moment is probably The Perishers. Which is not goth, even though it sounds it.

RE: Calling all Black Eyed Peas fans -- how do you like the new album? by Lilo on 06-15-2005 at 04:18 PM

I love the new album :cheesy: really nice rythm in the music, which i think is very important :P