Shoutbox

What hit pentagon? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What hit pentagon? (/showthread.php?tid=46432)

What hit pentagon? by paperless on 06-16-2005 at 10:19 PM

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

Hum.. was pentagon really hit by a Boeing 757?

Well.. i believe in what that flash animation says, USA has a lot of control over the media, anything can be possible.

What do you think about that?

BTW this is old.. if you think this might be offensive due to its age disregard this thread.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Dempsey on 06-16-2005 at 10:28 PM

thats quite interesting, maybe itwasnt a boeing 757 afterall.....

RE: What hit pentagon? by M73A on 06-16-2005 at 10:28 PM

now i really think theres something funny going on here... *-)

RE: What hit pentagon? by CookieRevised on 06-16-2005 at 10:43 PM

absolutely fake.....

* flight 77 was a boeing 757
* the path of flight 77 is known
* a boeing engine was found as well as other parts
* "undamaged cable spools"???
- those cable spools might well be from the fire fighters
- not uncommon at all that some close ranged objects don't get damaged (much)
- btw, in later shots, the cable spools look much more "damaged"
* "intact windows"???
- And what about all the blown out windows?
- Also, the pentagon is build in a special way, and many windows are blast proof (up to a certain point)
* Eye witness reports???
- We all know how eye witnesses "observe" things (under stress, or when not paying full attention) and many times have it completely wrong. (You can test this yourself, google for self-tests)
* "It sounded like a missile"???
- I bet more then half of those eye-witnesses even never heared a real missile.
- A plane comming in very low at high speed, does sounds very loud and can be mistaken by anything else (like a missile)

etc... etc....

the whole flash movie is an excellent example of propaganda and how you can twist facts around (based upon photographs and (imaginary) eye witness reports) in a way it becomes totaly believeable...

For those who believe such crap, take a look at independent investigations where they use the true facts (thinking for example about national geographic's excellent report about the 9/11 pentagon crash)

I'd say, this is pure rubbish (but good made rubbish though)

RE: What hit pentagon? by Jhrono on 06-16-2005 at 10:57 PM

i'm pro american and i've got a wierd feeling about this...:S

RE: What hit pentagon? by ddunk on 06-16-2005 at 10:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Well.. i believe in what that flash animation says, USA has a lot of control over the media, anything can be possible.

And the exact opposite is happening here, the authors of the animation have total control over that piece of media.
RE: What hit pentagon? by mwe99 on 06-16-2005 at 10:58 PM

lol i like it and even if it isnt 100% true its still good :)

RE: What hit pentagon? by CookieRevised on 06-16-2005 at 11:01 PM

quote:
They might have some control over the USA media, but not over the media in the entire world...
quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
And the exact opposite is happening here, the authors of the animation have total control over that piece of media.
so true...

RE: What hit pentagon? by paperless on 06-16-2005 at 11:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
They might have some control over the USA media, but not over the media in the entire world...

But most of the media other TVs and such show on your local TV is from TV stations in USA so it is the same.
USA do that all the time.
RE: What hit pentagon? by CookieRevised on 06-17-2005 at 12:10 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
But most of the media other TVs and such show on your local TV is from TV stations in USA so it is the same.
not at all

RE: What hit pentagon? by Maniac on 06-17-2005 at 12:18 AM

American media cant take control of world media i'm with cookie on this one

Right when this happened a french guy released a whole book about it... I almost picked it up but didn't have the money...

* Maniac checks animation

edit:

blah that doesn't show crap and just puts misterious music on the back ground to freak u out... i need to find that book :p

RE: What hit pentagon? by guanako on 06-17-2005 at 03:07 AM

wether is true or not we all know there are things that the goverment hides from the public. and we will probaly never find out. plus if it is so true why dont they release the full fotage. ? :s may be there is something going on^o)

RE: What hit pentagon? by Dr Laytex on 06-17-2005 at 03:18 AM

if you listen to the begining loud it sounds like a speech i heard in history class from Adolf Hitler:S

RE: What hit pentagon? by albert on 06-17-2005 at 03:30 AM

Actully.. Ive never talked much or gave my oipinon about the 9/11.. mostly cuz I'm "arab" (which im not.. arab is ppl who speak arab and that are muslim, im lebanese catholic..) and that i'm suposedly with ben ladin.. :dodgy: 

But now that we're on the subject, and that we on forums so no1 can hit me or slice my head :) here's what i have to say :

This whole 9/11 thing sounds rlly weird.. i mean.. several planes being stolen then gotten into the biggest buildings..? Sounds weird to me..

Ppl seem to forget who made Ben Ladin such a rich and important person.. who gave him money and arms to destroy another country..

This has nothing to do w/ the pentagone, I know, but it is my opinion about the whole 9/11.. including the pentagone hit..

RE: What hit pentagon? by DJeX on 06-17-2005 at 04:43 AM

Bush is friends with Ben Ladins family. When Bush started the war he first had Ben Ladins family exported from Iraq and they lived in the states.

Weird? No just info that we don't know about... yet.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Apatik on 06-17-2005 at 10:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15

Actully.. Ive never talked much or gave my oipinon about the 9/11.. mostly cuz I'm "arab" (which im not.. arab is ppl who speak arab and that are muslim, im lebanese catholic..)
i don't think that "arab" necessarily mean muslim ;p
RE: What hit pentagon? by CookieRevised on 06-17-2005 at 10:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
Bush is friends with Ben Ladins family. When Bush started the war he first had Ben Ladins family exported from Iraq and they lived in the states.

Weird? No just info that we don't know about... yet.
don't start this conspiracy theory again :P The family you speak of had no ties with Bin Ladin at all, only the same name. It is very common that unrelated people share the same last name :rolleyes:

RE: What hit pentagon? by -rafy- on 06-17-2005 at 11:35 AM

Actually the bushes do have connections with the bin laden construction company, which was founded by Osama's brother, and is now controlled by the many brothers.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Jhrono on 06-17-2005 at 11:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by -rafy-

Actually the bushes do have connections with the bin laden construction company, which was founded by Osama's brother, and is now controlled by the many brothers.
AND WHO GIVES A SHIT?WHO WOULD GO TO IRAQ OR TO AFGANHISTAN, INSTEAD OF THE USA AND ENGLAND?THE REST OF THE EUROPEAN PUSSYS LIKE THE FRENCH, PORTUGUESE OR THE SPANISH?!...Bah, these stuff get to my nerves

RE: What hit pentagon? by -rafy- on 06-17-2005 at 12:08 PM

The question is, who would go to America?

meh at least 80% of the rest of the world hates bush and sees him for who he really is.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Veggie on 06-17-2005 at 12:36 PM

haha that flash movie made me laugh so much :lol: those type of conspiricy theorists make me laugh so much, people tell them and show the evidence but if it proves them them they ignore it or make up half arsed ideas as evidence to prove it wrong.

RE: What hit pentagon? by linx05 on 06-17-2005 at 01:48 PM

That was pretty entertaining. I must say that when 9/11 did happen, I wondered about that plane. We didn't hear much about it. And I couldn't see any ruins of the plane.

I think there is something more to it. Maybe not as far as what the flash said...

RE: What hit pentagon? by Art Crazy on 06-17-2005 at 02:16 PM

Well, i just think strange that the FBI confiscated all the movies that filmed the so sayed plane... at least 5 did that, and only one of the movies was seen before the FBI confiscated the movie, and they told the ones that saw it that they couldnt say anything about what they had seen...

RE: What hit pentagon? by mwe99 on 06-17-2005 at 02:42 PM

lol i like the little pentagon drawing bit, i wanna take that bit out (anyonke know how i can) some of the quotes and words are good

"heard the rumble of imminent death overhead" and he heard that before from where? lol

and the FBI probably did take the videos to stop people profiting from them cos every news station in the world would want it.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Art Crazy on 06-17-2005 at 02:48 PM

These are other interesting sites about the stuff (linked on the original page):

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/boeing.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename...Nov2&notFound=true

After reading the first one... I'm thinking this is true... That site shows that it was an INSIDE job... Just read all those things... You'll see why i think this...
The second one is mentioned in the first one and is the proof to some things that the first one says... I just think there is something they don't want us to know...
In the first site they also say that a Army plane could have hit the Pentagon and not the Boieng.. You might not believe this but if you read all those long sentances, you'll soon see what i'm talking about

RE: What hit pentagon? by saralk on 06-17-2005 at 02:59 PM

I read a book called a "new pearl harbor", its quite interesting, it does raise most of those points. Plus, it gives a lot of other stuff such as political motives.

I do believe that the American government did have prior knowledge about 9/11, and they ignored it on purpouse, however I don't believe that the American government purpously set out to destroy its own country.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Art Crazy on 06-17-2005 at 03:13 PM

quote:
I remember back in 1986, when I came across the documented evidence that the attack on Pearl Harbor was known to the United States well before it happened. I was shocked. Not only did the government do nothing to prevent it, they did not even warn those who were going to be attacked. The loss of American lives was horrendous. And the blame lies on the doorstep of the leaders of America. There is even evidence that they deliberately manipulated the situation, at the highest levels, to ensure that the attack would take place.

Why?

Well, to get the United States into the war, of course. War is big business. Whenever you have a slow economy, a little war-mongering is always the answer. In ancient times, it was the business of the day: go to war, kill the men, capture the women and the wealth of the enemy, and go home until you have spent it all and gotten tired of the women, and then go out and do it over again. Even Herodotus understood this to be the reason for war. And human beings haven't changed at all - at least not those who seek power positions.

Is it possible that the government of our country had an inkling that the events of 9-11 were going to happen?

After examining all the evidence available, indeed, that seems to be true.

And if so, is it possible that they did nothing?

Again, that seems to be true as well. And when they did finally wake up from their war games and school reading classes, the only thing they did do was the exact opposite of trying to get to the bottom of the matter, trying to find the real culprits, and instead, went after the False Flag clues that were left to lead everyone astray and denied anyone the right to question the conclusions that they propagandized so vigorously.

Well, sure, such clues might lead the average citizen astray. They might not be aware of what are called "False Flag operations." They aren't educated in the ways of intelligence and don't know about all the evil manipulations that go on all the time in the world of spy vs. spy.

RE: What hit pentagon? by SikStyles on 06-17-2005 at 03:25 PM

well i really dont think what to think of pentagon now but i do know that the World Trade Center was set up for explosions..see those metal beams that hold the structure of the buildings start to melt over 8000 degrees..but a plane's fuel cannot reach 8000 degrees even in explosion..i watched a little show about it when i was in america when it all happened..(yea i was at school when the news came on, later i cud see some girls crying..very sad..they have my respect) but anyways the tv show showed that the beams were molten and crooked from the heat..what i think is that they had the buildin rigged before the plane attack with some high grade level explosives that blow over 8000 degrees to melt the metal beams

bah i dunno if its true or not but i DO know that this 9/11 is rotten and someday the truth will come out!! sooner or later..damn bush.. ¬¬

RE: What hit pentagon? by absorbation on 06-17-2005 at 03:27 PM

I'm not queit sure. America are known for cover up stories but i cant see anything to cover up so dont judge to compiracy thories ;)

Dam my spelling :(

RE: What hit pentagon? by Veggie on 06-17-2005 at 03:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
i do know that the World Trade Center was set up for explosions..see those metal beams that hold the structure of the buildings start to melt over 8000 degrees..but a plane's fuel cannot reach 8000 degrees even in explosion..

:lol: you actually belive those shows? they dont use scientific evidence they just find statistcs to prove them selves right and to
make a tv show.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Art Crazy on 06-17-2005 at 03:43 PM

LOL
http://www.geocities.com/pentalawn2000/

More proof, why did they shoot down flight 93?

quote:
If this were the case, then there would be only one reason for shooting the flight down: to destroy any and all evidence in the event that the mission became compromised for any reason.

And how, you may wonder, might the mission be compromised? One possible scenario could be if, say, the passengers were able to disarm the hijackers and take control of the plane? That would conceivably leave dozens of eyewitnesses to what really happened on those planes that fateful day. The contents of 'black boxes' can be suppressed quite easily; a parade of eyewitnesses, particularly eyewitnesses rightly viewed as American heroes, is another matter entirely.

RE: What hit pentagon? by guanako on 06-17-2005 at 04:53 PM

and what about the black boxes? dont tell me the burned because they are designed to take a lot of damage why dont tehy realease those recordings? may be the two from the world trade center because those burned like crazy but wat about the one in the pentagon? 
this is a good link too
another cool link

RE: What hit pentagon? by MeEtc on 06-17-2005 at 05:07 PM

Here is some more so called evidence that sqashes the conspiricy theorey behind this: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm .  I'm going to go with the official version, and say the plane did hit

RE: What hit pentagon? by Art Crazy on 06-17-2005 at 05:21 PM

Just read my site...
After you read it all you'll believe it...
Its in a post in page 3

RE: What hit pentagon? by Pr0xY on 06-17-2005 at 10:18 PM

If you are someone who believed this flash video, then you are either:

A: Missing all your common sence,
B: Didn't take into consideration that it was part of a FLASH animation... , or
C: Just plain fuckin retarded.

RE: What hit pentagon? by shine on 06-19-2005 at 08:30 AM

Cool movie (y)
* shine meant animation... forget the content :p past is past and it makes no difference

Regarding WTC..why did it go down... It was not a normal steel structure.. Normal one would have a central steel structure with other construction around it...but WTC has a surrounded steel structure with construction inside it. It was meant to be for resistance aganist wind :p

RE: What hit pentagon? by user27089 on 06-19-2005 at 08:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
If you are someone who believed this flash video, then you are either:

A: Missing all your common sence,
B: Didn't take into consideration that it was part of a FLASH animation... , or
C: Just plain fuckin retarded.

It's a very factual flash animation, containing real footage that I remember seeing, it's a conspiracy, no doubt about it...
RE: What hit pentagon? by Art Crazy on 06-19-2005 at 02:17 PM

Oh cmon.. read the link i gave you in page 3... I never believed the Flash animation.. But after reading the big text i the link i gave you... Theres something funny here...

RE: What hit pentagon? by CookieRevised on 06-19-2005 at 02:41 PM

:rolleyes: you can read whatever you want on the net....

RE: What hit pentagon? by SikStyles on 06-19-2005 at 03:09 PM

Cookie is right..media does over react and bend the facts sometimes to make things more mystical and such

RE: What hit pentagon? by saralk on 06-19-2005 at 03:48 PM

you can use statistics to prove any point you want.

For example...

Patchou Inc's Turnover
[Image: graph.png]

on first glance it seems like the company has made loads more turnover in 2005, roughly about 4.5 times more, however if you look at the scale it starts at 1300000, so the graph is only showing the very top of the actual amount.

Here is was the graph should really look like...

Patchou Inc's Turnover
[Image: graphtrue.png]

As you can see it looks far less impressive, however in each of the graphs I haven't changed any of the data, just how it is presented. And it gives a very different picture.

I am not saying that Patchou makes deceiving graphs or anything
RE: What hit pentagon? by CookieRevised on 06-19-2005 at 06:52 PM

saralk, indeed. And what those sites do (which Art Crazy linked to) and those flash animations, is to forget to mention the "scale" to proove their point...

Also, about not releasing the video's etc, that's part of normal standard procedures in the investigations. There is nothing "fishy" about it at all. Not all information is put in public for many reasons, one of which is security. Materials like that are always hold back until investigation are officially over and when a certain period has passed (and that can be decades). This practice isn't something from the "fishy" and "conspiring" USA goverment, this is done world wide in every investigation, even the smallest one (when someone breaks into a house, his details aren't put in public either, nor are the surveilance video's etc etc)....

Use your common sense...

RE: What hit pentagon? by Maniac on 06-19-2005 at 06:59 PM

I read someone who posted something saying "OMG bush is friends with the benladins"

The Benladin family is a HUGE and VERY RICH family in their country, just because one of them turned out to be a jackassy terrorist doesn't mean the rest of the family can't do business with the USA and be respectable :dodgy:

RE: What hit pentagon? by user27089 on 06-19-2005 at 07:19 PM

[Image: OsamaBinLaden.jpg]

I doubt that there was any internation ties between the happenings of 9/11 and the American government, although I do believe that the Pentagon "plane crash" was staged for something that is unknown to the "outside world"...

RE: What hit pentagon? by shine on 06-20-2005 at 01:03 AM

Sorry, I have a small comment, Pentagon is supposed to be the strongest fortified building ever built, No goverment in the world would admit that its prestigeous military building was attacked by a missle/or what ever it was..any way it was not a boeing plane. These planes are huge and would have left an impact much larger than this.

Another point. During the time of attack, rennovation was going on at pentgon, they were fortiefying pentagon. The attack was made at a part where they has finished rennovation. The Window Glasses were intact because, they were replaced  few weeks back, by shatter proof glasses. They have actual survivors who were standing beside those unshattered windiows..

RE: RE: What hit pentagon? by CookieRevised on 06-20-2005 at 03:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by shine
Sorry, I have a small comment, Pentagon is supposed to be the strongest fortified building ever built, No goverment in the world would admit that its prestigeous military building was attacked by a missle/or what ever it was..any way it was not a boeing plane. These planes are huge and would have left an impact much larger than this.
*sigh*... and exactly because of the pentagon's unique integral structure the damage was "minimum" and many people lived to tell the story.... :rolleyes:
RE: What hit pentagon? by shine on 06-20-2005 at 05:49 AM

You are right. The damage was minimum since they had just finished rennovating that part. They had built a reinforced concrete wall that was bomb proof.... the casualty consisted of mostly the workers.  Although the structure was the best 'integral fortified building' in its times when built, modern weapons can outwit it. That is why they are rennovating it. It was a coincidence that they finished one sector and that was hit.

RE: What hit pentagon? by Punk_Out on 06-20-2005 at 11:08 PM

i remember seeing this and i think it was a missile