Shoutbox

convo window color scheme - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: convo window color scheme (/showthread.php?tid=46491)

convo window color scheme by teddytim on 06-18-2005 at 06:45 AM

I havent been paying a lot of attention lately to the color scheme in my conversation windows, but I just noticed that the color doesnt stay.

Ill pick a color and set it as default, then i'll exit msn messenger properly, and when i launch msn again, the color is set back to the normal blue color.

im using v7.0.0813 of msn messenger and v3.54.132 of msgplus.

anyone know how i can fix this?

RE: convo window color scheme by J.J on 06-18-2005 at 06:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by teddytim
I havent been paying a lot of attention lately to the color scheme in my conversation windows, but I just noticed that the color doesnt stay.

Ill pick a color and set it as default, then i'll exit msn messenger properly, and when i launch msn again, the color is set back to the normal blue color.

You shouldn't exit your msn when you have made changes, you should sign out so it saves your changes that you've made

Try that, i'm sure that will help you solve your problem
RE: convo window color scheme by King For A Day on 06-18-2005 at 06:55 AM

exiting does sign tou out doesnt it?

RE: convo window color scheme by haydos on 06-18-2005 at 07:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by King For A Day
exiting does sign tou out doesnt it?
It does but it doesnt 'save' any changes. Think about it like a computer. Go to Start>Shutdown and the computer takes a few secs then shuts down, however if you just hold the power button it will turn off but it will not save your data in Microsoft Word.

quote:
Originally posted by teddytim

im using v7.0.0813 of msn messenger and v3.54.132 of msgplus.

anyone know how i can fix this?
As TD said, Sign out of MSN before you Exit and it should solve the problem.
If it does not, uninstall any plug-insand try changing the colour theme again:)