Shoutbox

Hope That This Plug-in will really come out one day...(the custom emotion sound) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Hope That This Plug-in will really come out one day...(the custom emotion sound) (/showthread.php?tid=46530)

Hope That This Plug-in will really come out one day...(the custom emotion sound) by hunchengli on 06-18-2005 at 09:01 PM

I'm new here and juz read about this forum....and saw many great things here......but so unlucky that not many people know about this website... but i hope that this Plug-in really can be made or be found around somewhere.....the Custom Emotion Sound for longer playing....even if it is 1 minute or 2 minutes or the best is the whole song...coz this can let our friends hear the music but not sending it to them..... isn't it??!!...DO YOU ALL AGREE ALSO......hope Patchou also will know our feeling about this....:D:D:D

RE: Hope That This Plug-in will really come out one day...(the custom emotion sound) by Shezi on 06-18-2005 at 09:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hunchengli
coz this can let our friends hear the music but not sending it to them
the custome sound ur send to ur frnd get downloaded by ur frnd then played..
quote:
Originally posted by hunchengli
but i hope that this Plug-in really can be made or be found around somewhere.....the Custom Emotion Sound for longer playing....
as above i said that the sound get downloaded by ur frnd first, so it will also take much time to download the whole song before they play..
but it could be possible by streaming the song.... or just like u make conversation with ur frnds..

RE: Hope That This Plug-in will really come out one day...(the custom emotion sound) by Dempsey on 06-18-2005 at 09:17 PM

the sound limit won't be increased from 10 seconds.  End of story.

RE: Hope That This Plug-in will really come out one day...(the custom emotion sound) by absorbation on 06-18-2005 at 09:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
the sound limit won't be increased from 10 seconds.  End of story.

The server would get to busy. Thre may be live streming plugin but defiebly not this due to the fact the server would get slow and would be hard to manage :(
RE: Hope That This Plug-in will really come out one day...(the custom emotion sound) by ~INVASION~ on 06-18-2005 at 09:28 PM

and its also illegal to play more then 10 seconds of a complete song to someone without having to pay the record industries, so no it wont happen