Shoutbox

Suggestion: Conversation window sizes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Suggestion: Conversation window sizes (/showthread.php?tid=46534)

Suggestion: Conversation window sizes by Drahcir on 06-18-2005 at 11:39 PM

Hey all,

I know this suggestion might sound a little odd, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Basically whenever I'm on MSN and go into a full-screen of some kind, web-cam full screen or a game etc, the size of the conversation windows gets reset to the default size, which is tiny and quite annoying.

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the default size of the conversations windows with a plugin for MsgPlus. All that would be needed would be a 'Set Default' button, and then a 'Load Default' button. A button that sets the default from a coversation window, and a button that loads the default onto all the windows.

Does anything think, or know, if its possible, and if so, what do you think?...I never know, it may already be installed into MsgPlus, but if it is, I havn't found it, hehe.

Thanks in advance,
Richard.

RE: Suggestion: Conversation window sizes by J.J on 06-19-2005 at 12:18 AM

I think its an ok suggestion, but why make a plugin for it when all you have to do is resize the conversation window yourself to get it the way you want :undecided:

tbh, i think its unnecessary, but thats just my opinion anway :\

RE: Suggestion: Conversation window sizes by Drahcir on 06-19-2005 at 12:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
I think its an ok suggestion, but why make a plugin for it when all you have to do is resize the conversation window yourself to get it the way you want

tbh, i think its unnecessary, but thats just my opinion anway :\
hehe, I guess, but I thought it might just speed up the process. :)