Shoutbox

WMP Colour Changer - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: WMP Colour Changer (/showthread.php?tid=46556)

WMP Colour Changer by kierant on 06-19-2005 at 01:44 PM

In version 9 of WMP the colour changer came in the same form as for Messenger Windows (the simple icon in the corner). In version 10 it is now in the enhancements menu and colours must be selected from the sliding scale.

The process in version 9 was much simpler and above all quicker. Is it possible to implement this process back into version 10 without reinstalling version 9?

Thanks.

RE: WMP Colour Changer by John Anderton on 06-21-2005 at 06:23 PM

No you cant :)
You will have to goto WMP>Arrow to open menu > Enhancements > Colour Chooser > Adjust hue and saturation OR select from presets
And you get the results immediately :)
Imo .... the default colour is the best of all the presets :) Or you could find another colour by changing the mentioned constraints :) I couldnt find a better colour :D

RE: WMP Colour Changer by kierant on 06-21-2005 at 08:15 PM

Thanks for the reply...I was beginning to think nobody was interested!

Yeah I know how to change it in version 10 (as mentioned in my post) already, but it would just be easier if it was returned to its former method IMO.

RE: WMP Colour Changer by John Anderton on 06-22-2005 at 12:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kierant

Yeah I know how to change it in version 10 (as mentioned in my post) already, but it would just be easier if it was returned to its former method IMO.
I didnt use 9 for long. I got v9 then i got v 10 in a week (too late to update to 9 as i hardy used WMP then :P)

quote:
Originally posted by kierant
Thanks for the reply...I was beginning to think nobody
was interested!
I had to see the unanswered threads list:P People forget ... just bump the thread up in a few days if that happens again ;)