Shoutbox

What music do u like.Come and chat - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What music do u like.Come and chat (/showthread.php?tid=46693)

What music do u like.Come and chat by Gorillaz2-D on 06-22-2005 at 04:41 PM

i like the gorillaz

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Stigmata on 06-22-2005 at 05:49 PM

i like Beethoven
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/beethoven/downloads.shtml

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Purity on 06-22-2005 at 06:03 PM

Slipknot
System of a down
Kittie
Jack off Jill
K0rn
Depeche mode
alice Cooper
billy idol
Black sabbath
Black Flag
Citizen Fish
crass
dimmu borgir
dope
Him
Marilyn Manson
Murderdolls
Powerman 5000
Orgy
Prodigy
Queens of the stone age
Rage against the machine
Rob Zombie
Scarling
Skrewdriver
Soulfly
Subhumans
Static-X
Trooper.

The main Genres I like are:

Punk
Ska
Death Metal
Nu Metal
Heavy Metal
Love metal
Classical

Those are just the main ones

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by user27089 on 06-22-2005 at 06:28 PM

I like all music.

Hanson
Slipknot
Benny Benassi
Goo Goo Dolls
Muse
Beethoven...

You can see the varations, I like all music ;).

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by John Anderton on 06-22-2005 at 06:29 PM

My list is really long so ill quote purity for the common ones [Image: refuck.gif]

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
Marilyn Manson

Rage against the machine

Ronan Keating

Linkin Park

Metallica

Westlife

Backstreet Boys

Celine Dion (A bit 8-))

Hoobastank

Savage garden .....

The list tends to infinity :cheesy:

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by saralk on 06-22-2005 at 06:29 PM

I like a lot of music, although its mostly all unsigned stuff. My favourite artists at the moment are

Ed In the Refridgerators, the secrets, the mittens.

And loads of others, but i can't remember their website address of heart.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Veggie on 06-22-2005 at 06:30 PM

sorry wasent ment to offend, im maily into indie myself:
The Strokes
The Killers
Supergrass
Graham coxon
The Stone Roses
The kings of leon
Oasis
Hot Hot Heat
Idlewild
REM
The Go Team!
Blur
Bloc Party

Madness

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Purity on 06-22-2005 at 06:31 PM

Yes I am very open minded when it comes to music, I dislike most rap, but the beastie boys are awsome, I listen to some of it because alot of my friends listen to it.  but they also like slipknot system of a down murderdolls etc....

I usually end up listening to country, cause my g/f listens to it all the time,  I'm not much of a fan of country.:-/

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Tasha on 06-22-2005 at 08:15 PM

Abba, Appleton, Boyzone, Blondie, Busted, The Cardigans, Celine Dion, Coldplay, Dido, Five, Franz Ferdinand, McFly, Green Day, Holly Valance, Keane, Kylie Minogue, Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, M People, Natalie Imbruglia, Oasis, Queen, Rachel Stevens, Ronan Keating, S Club, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Spandau Ballet, Steps, Stereophonics, Sugababes, Tears For Fears, The Beatles, The Corrs,  The Pet Shop Boys, The Police, The Pretenders, The Verve, and actually, although I don't listen to it that often, I DO like classical music.
There are also a lot of songs I haven't listened to in a while that I did like, and probably will still like, if I ever could find them to listen to. (they're on cassettes somewhere.)

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Reaper on 06-22-2005 at 08:38 PM

american  head charge
bullet for my valentine
deftones
eminem (for some reason)
fightstar
korn
limp bizkit
linkin pakr
mudvayne
papa roach
rammstein
sepultura
slipknot
static X
most of all system of a down :D:D
team sleep

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by King For A Day on 06-22-2005 at 08:48 PM

i like loads of stuff mostly ska but also some metal and things like the old chilli pepers not the new stuff

• reel Big Fish
  • Rehasher
  • Spring Heeled Jack
  • Operation Ivy
  • Green Day
  • Sum 41
  • Funeral For A Friend
  • Muse
  • the wildhearts

any many more
RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by toddiot on 06-22-2005 at 09:00 PM

The Black Eyed Peas
blink-182
Green Day
Eminem (i guess)
Busted
McFly
and many, many more. It's seems im slightly brain-dead today, so i can't think of anymore

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by kao on 06-22-2005 at 09:48 PM

im lazy so here's my playlist, that gives an idea of what i like, though i like alot more =p

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by crazihouse on 06-23-2005 at 03:26 AM

I like everything except *some* french songs. (Go Corneille lol), classical music and all of the such.

I love rock, rap, 60s, everything.

I'll listen to Atreyu, MCR, old stuff, Beatles, 50 cent. Throw anything at me and I'll listen to it. :)

quote:
Originally posted by Kao
im lazy so here's my playlist, that gives an idea of what i like, though i like alot more =p

Wow that must be around 15Gb of music! Wow... Right now I have ~830 songs rounding off at about 3.2Gb
RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by dylan! on 06-23-2005 at 03:27 AM

i like eminem and tupac!!!:banana:

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by TylerG on 06-23-2005 at 03:40 AM

AC/DC, As I Lay Dying, At the Drive in, Autopilot off, The Beatles, The Beastie Boys, Beck, Ben Kweller, Black Sabbath, Blindside, Blue Oyster Colt, Bob Marley, Boston, Bright Eyes, Cruiserweight, Cursive, Death Cab for Cutie, The Doors, DoverDrive, The DSC Project, Dynamite Boy, The Faint, Foreigner, Guns n' Roses, Jimmy Eat World, Led Zeppelin, mewithoutyou, Muse, My Chemical, Romance, The Postal Service, Queen, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rush, Saves the Day, Smashing Pumpkins, Taking Back Sunday, U2, The Used, Van Halen, Weezer, The Who

Just a few of my favorite bands.  I have more but I am too lazy to list them all.  I dislike rap, except the beastie boys;)  I dislike country.  I am mostly into Rock, punk &/or Alternative and some Metal.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by ipab on 06-23-2005 at 03:45 AM

I listen to rap and urban/hip hop mostly. There are the occaisonal pop, trance, techno, etc. Im open to any music that is appealing to my ears. Preferred rappers are probably Ludacris, 50 Cent, Twista, Pitbull, Jay-Z and Lil John, but i just discovered T.I. and i think that he is realli good too. As far as the female artists go, i like Ciara, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion... many more. Like i said, im open to all sorts of music.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by YottabyteWizard on 06-23-2005 at 03:54 AM

Rock main ones:

Metallica, Stratovarius, Kamelot, Nightwish, Disturbed, GOdsmack, The Offspring, Linkin Park, Slipknot, 3 Doors Down, Killswitch Engage, From Autumn to Ashes, Ill Nino, Papa Roach, The Rasmus, Trivium, Joe Satriani, Dream Theater, Paul Gilbert, Yngwie Malmsteen & Steve Vai.

New Age main ones: Era & Enya.

Techno/Trance/... main ones:

DJ Tiësto, mauro Picotto, Paul Van Dyk, DJ Sammy, DJ Mystik, Paul Oakenfold, Chemical Brothers, Apotheosis, Aquagen.

:D I love music. (Except HipHop and the well known at Mexico "Gruperas":@:@)

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Pipish on 06-23-2005 at 07:56 AM

Blink 182
Nirvana
Metalica
AC/DC
Eric Clapton
Evermore

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Ash_ on 06-23-2005 at 03:57 PM

Ozzy Osbourne
Deep Purple
Crowded House
Simply Red
Santana
Van Halen
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Metallica
Bon Jovi
Nickelback
3 Doors Down.

that pretty much sums it up.

Kao: and im sure all of those songs are legal to :P

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by buzz on 06-23-2005 at 04:10 PM

Our lady peace
starsailor
beatles
billy joel
travis
elton john
the charlatans
guns n roses
bob dylan
johnny cash
seether
u2
and some disney soundtracks

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Joe on 06-23-2005 at 04:11 PM

Anything rock.....

Lately I've only been listening to The Used

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Vazza on 06-23-2005 at 04:31 PM

Pretty much anything since I was brought out with all types of music but also because I'm a volunteer radio presenter, I can't really hve any grudges against any kind of music, since the station is within a hospital and patients have different tastes...hence why we allow people to phone up to place a request and if we have it, we play it....if not, we find something similar :) I'll post my list once I can be bothered making it :D

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Gorillaz2-D on 06-24-2005 at 03:28 PM

Purity has lots of good music. I like rock, rave, trance, and dance

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Zephyr on 06-28-2005 at 10:31 PM

I like all kinds of rock music and jazz. I don't like rap music because IMO it's not really music, well, most of it isn't.

My favourtie band are The Red Hot Chili Peppers; they're just amazing and i've seen them live twice. I also like System of a Down, just bought their new album.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by jren207 on 06-28-2005 at 11:13 PM

The prodigy, Basement Jaxx, Sum41, Green Day, The Killers, The Coral, The Black Eyed Peas, Blink 182, Fatboy Slim, The Verve, Ash, The Chemical Brothers, Keane, Maroon 5, Stereophonics, REM, Coldplay, U2, Mint Royale, Dabrye, Kaiser Cheifs, Air, Gorillaz, Death in Vegas, Oasis, Blur, The Stranglers, Bodyrockers, Mylo

etc....

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by DaN00b on 06-28-2005 at 11:45 PM

I like all kinds But my favorite song right now is The hand that feeds By NIN

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by dotNorma on 06-29-2005 at 06:03 AM

Lately its been the hard core stuff (Most Christian)

As I lay dying.
Zao.
Unearth.
The Agony Scene.
Norma Jean. (Greatest band)0
mewithoutYou.
Sinai Beach.
Blindside.
Every time I die.
Comeback kid.

Though, I have exceptions. (Alot of its unsigned...)

Muse.
Ozma.
He is legend.
Death Cab for Cutie.
Cruiserweight.
Dynamite boy.
DSC Project.
Dover Drive.
HIM.
Slack.
Underoath.
Weezer.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Garndell on 06-29-2005 at 08:27 AM

Lots of artists from many genre's:

Alice in Chains, Alice Cooper, Anastacia, Aerosmith, Alanis Morissette, ATB, Backstreet Boys, Blur, Barenaked Ladies, Basement Jaxx, Ben E. King, Bjork, Black Eyed Peas, Blink 182, Bloodhound Gang, Bob Dylan, Bowling For Soup, Breed 77, Catatonia, Chimaira, Coal Chamber, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Creed, Cyclefly, Daft Punk, Disturbed, Doro Pesch, Danzig, Deep Purple, Dimmu Borgir, Drowning Pool, Duran Duran, Edguy, Electric Six, Elton John, Eminem, Erasure, Evanescence, Feeder, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, George Michael, Goo Goo Dolls, Gorillaz, Green Day, GnR, Hoobastank, Ill Niño, Incubus, Iron Maiden, Jamiroquai, Jem, James Brown, Janet Jackson, Joss Stone, Jimmy Page, John Denver, Keane, Kelly Osbourne, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lenny Kravitz, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Machine Head, Megadeth, Mariah Carey, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Manic Street Preachers, Michael Jackson, Meat Loaf, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Nightwish, Nirvana, Oasis, Our Lady Peace, Orgy, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Puddle of Mudd, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, Phil Collins, Pink, Placebo, Prodigy, Puff Daddy, R.E.M, Rainbow, Rammstein, Red Hot Chill Peppers, Rob Zombie, Rod Sterwart, Santana, Savage Garden, Seal, Shinedown, Seether, Slipknot, SOil, Soilwork, Soundgarden, Staind, Stereophonics, Stevie Wonder, Sting, Sugar Ray, System of a Down, The Chemical Brothers, Therion, The Music, The Who, The Cranberries, The Offspring, The Rasmus, The Verve, Theatres des Vampires, Tom Jones, Tool, Type O Negative, U2, Ugly Kid Joe, WASP, White Zombie.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Gorillaz2-D on 06-29-2005 at 03:13 PM

One main artist i like is teh gorillaz. Also linkin park. And slipknot are my favorites.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by marissa on 06-29-2005 at 03:38 PM

uh, here's audioscrobbler listings:
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/marissa
thats my stats when the plugin actually works :dodgy:

um...so yeah, kinda the same as king for a day. green day, operation ivy, anti-flag, bad religion, the frustrators, the crumbs, pinhead gunpowder, the network, the germs, the buzzcocks (!!!!) the bouncing souls, billie idol, stray cats, social distortion, NOFX, the queers, screeching weasle, tiger army aaaaaaaaandddddd WIRE.
oh, and tsunami bomb fo sho. hm...theres more, buttt im bored of listing them all, and my list is quite big, so no one will read it :)

Edit: basically anything off adeline and kung fu records *-)

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by squall_leonhart69r on 06-29-2005 at 04:39 PM

anything with rhythm and comes from the heart is good for me

except some of eminems more... prejudice works...

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Pr0xY on 06-30-2005 at 05:31 PM

Roots
Shinedown
Stained
AtomShip
Linkin Park
Machine Head
Mudvayne
Papa Roach*
POD
SevenDust
Queen
Slipknot
Methods of Mayhem
Trust Company
Boiler Room
Three Doors Down
Bush
Head P. E.
Rage Against the Machine
Tap Root
Sterio Fonics
Less Then Jake
Audioslave
Black Lable Society
Cold
Godsmack
The Killers
Lost Prophets
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Salica
Straight Up
Trapt
Jimmy Eats World
YellowCard
Simple Plan
Disturbed
Incubus
Usher
2-Poc
Jay-Z*
Dr. Dre
Kid Rock
Crazytown
Korn
The Faint
Atmosphere
Anthrax
Ozzi

And I know I'm forgetting about a couple.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Gorillaz2-D on 07-02-2005 at 04:45 PM

:| whoa i thought a lot less people would post in my thread. But i was wrong. oh if u want rythem squall goto http://www.newgrounds.com. and aduio portal and find dancing heat phantom of the club. also find anything else.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Gorillaz2-D on 07-02-2005 at 04:46 PM

does anyone like clutch or soulfly

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by SikStyles on 07-02-2005 at 04:53 PM

hey Gorillaz2-D no double posting please. read the forums rules.

i listen to a lot of music so im not gonna tell you what bands/artist
im going to tell you the genre
Death Metal
Dark Metal
Metal
Trash Metal
Power Metal
Metal Metal METAL!!!
and some gothic music too

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Menthix on 07-02-2005 at 05:34 PM

The Bleeding Vaginas - The Abscence Of Oral is really nice :0

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Purity on 07-02-2005 at 06:14 PM

sik style why aren't you gonna tell us. :(

I like metal.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Gorillaz2-D on 07-03-2005 at 02:49 PM

sry but i was in middle of a big project and i forgot nice music.http://www.music.yahoo.com go here to listen to some good music. create a yahoo mail account incase it doesnt work well i bet youll figure it out

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by vacuumo on 07-03-2005 at 03:48 PM

AC/DC
Aerosmith
Aesop Rock
Against Me!
Aphex Twin
Apocalyptica
Arena
Ayreon
Bad Company
Beck
Blue Oyster Cult
Bob Marley
Camel
Company Flow
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Crosby, Stills, & Nash (& Young)
Cunninlynguist
De La Soul
Deep Purple
Dio
DJ Format
DJ Shadow
Dream Theater
El-P
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer
Eric B. & Rakim
Funkadelic
Genelec & Memphis Reigns
Genesis
Gentle Giant
Handsome Boy Modeling School
Jeff Beck
Jimi Hendrix
King Crimson
King Geedorah
Led Zeppelin
Madvillain
Magma
MF DOOM
Mr. Scruff
Murs
Nirvana
Opeth
Paco De Lucia
Pendragon
Pink Floyd
Public Enemy
Queen
RJD2
Rush
Santana
Slayer
Sonic Youth
Steely Dan
The Beatles
The Doors
The Firm
The Mars Volta
The Pillows
The Ramones
The Rolling Stones
The Ventures
The Who
Therion
Van Halen
Yes

I also like Air Supply.

Prog Rock
Classic Rock
Underground Hip-hop

I am the epitome of awesome.

monster.rat: I see someone like Parliament-Funkadelic.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by wacky on 07-04-2005 at 04:21 AM

Bah, I'm a metalhead.. I like real metal. Nu-metal.. bleh :-/ more like death/black/heavy metal that i like. I like crust, um.. some punk-rock (The Casualties, The Exploited, not what some consider punk like Good Charlotte :-/), a bit of blues, some rock and uhhh.. grindcore, and most cores :-/ gothic rock is awsome too.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Purity on 07-04-2005 at 04:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky
Bah, I'm a metalhead.. I like real metal. Nu-metal.. bleh :-/ more like death/black/heavy metal that i like. I like crust, um.. some punk-rock (The Casualties, The Exploited, not what some consider punk like Good Charlotte :-/), a bit of blues, some rock and uhhh.. grindcore, and most cores :-/ gothic rock is awsome too.
Yea, you have an awsome taste in music. :P

Wanna of the main reasons i think your kewl.
RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by wacky on 07-04-2005 at 05:02 AM

heh thanks. :chrongue: I believe that people who like anything that I dont like, are people that arent musicly developped :-/ I mean, some music, well.. isn't even music. Like pop (most) is music made on comp and they take someone's voice and add it on and then they edit it to make it nice and during their shows, they do lipsing. :rolleyes: rap is similar. Its a made up beat on comp(no real music) and they add words that rhyme that talk about sex, money and fame. Of course, not all but most and since its most, I will hate it :chrongue: Music I listen to has taught me things, made me smarter, and any music that has that effect means good music. Also enjoyment. If the music you listen to has made you enjoy it, then good. It made it's job. So I can't say anything at all against it. :wink:

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Purity on 07-04-2005 at 05:08 AM

I agree with every word you said.  The music i listen to has made me smarter, thought smart about things.  I'm really do hate rap, I like 1 or 2 songs of the beastie boys but still, it got so rediculous, so many new rappers started coming in starting singing about stupid stuff. 

I don't see how pop and rap music is music really, it's just a bunch of random mixed beats from other songs etc...I just don't like it thats the main point!...

I think people need to open their ears and listen to the lyrics in alot of songs, they actually sing about something, they make it all.  Most metal and punk bands have something to say in their music, unlike rap/pop, all about sex and bustin bullets and shit.  I like political music.

Well said wax. :wink:

Go on msn. :sad:

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by wacky on 07-04-2005 at 05:19 AM

a lot of pop actually do have something to say. I like Phil Collins, for instance. Nice voice, relaxing and he actually did real music. But of course, most now a days are just plain crap and they need feminin bodies to sell, because, like everyone knows, sex sells. Again, there's always something bad to say about every genre. Like punk. Some is all about drinking and having fun. Sure it entertains me but it talks about crap. The music is easy to play too. Can't say it's real music either. But other bands talk with real words, explain how the world lives, makes you think about stuff. They talk about the real world, not some fake money licking people world. And metal.. what's to say about it. It's heavy, but THIS is music. You NEED to know how to play to play metal. Guitar solos, fast rythms, etc. Black metal is poetic, heavy metal can be more entertaining. And yeah.. Don't ask why I started talking about all this. :$

I dont wanna go on right now :sad:

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Purity on 07-04-2005 at 05:23 AM

Me and you think exactly the same. :wink:

Ya these bands sing about every day life, war, famine, etc... They have something to say.

If it wasn't for sex rap and pop wouldn't be so alive, like you said sex sells.

Erm, i wanna say more, but i don't know what else to say, you've said pretty much what i would say. :sad:

quote:
I dont wanna go on right now:sad: 
alright...

* Purity crys

:P

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Gorillaz2-D on 07-04-2005 at 04:49 PM

damn u all r real cool i luv almost all music talked about here

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Garndell on 07-04-2005 at 05:01 PM

The Exploited are great, I got a couple of their albums signed at gigs.  Also classic Punk like X-Ray Specs are worth listening to.

My Chemical Romance are down in Portsmouth on November 2nd, i'm tempted to go see them.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Purity on 07-05-2005 at 09:27 AM

I have song more to add...

The buzzcocks
The Cult
The stills
Tool
The only ones

Thanks wax

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by dotNorma on 07-07-2005 at 06:42 AM

quote:
heh thanks. :chrongue: I believe that people who like anything that I dont like, are people that arent musicly developped :-/ I mean, some music, well.. isn't even music. Like pop (most) is music made on comp and they take someone's voice and add it on and then they edit it to make it nice and during their shows, they do lipsing. :rolleyes: rap is similar. Its a made up beat on comp(no real music) and they add words that rhyme that talk about sex, money and fame. Of course, not all but most and since its most, I will hate it :chrongue: Music I listen to has taught me things, made me smarter, and any music that has that effect means good music. Also enjoyment. If the music you listen to has made you enjoy it, then good. It made it's job. So I can't say anything at all against it. :wink:

Total agreement. It takes very little talent to make some of the crap people listen to. I like music with meaning, Norma Jean, They have talent and their songs are dead poetic. Their lyrics are like poetry, they use symbolism and it takes something more to get the meaning they are trying to get accross. Their style is a heavy metalish, so you might like them.
RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by dylan! on 07-07-2005 at 06:47 AM

i like the music that you listen to...im sorry for being rude but this is like the 10000th thread like this and its REALLY annoying

edit: i like music that i can fall alseep to...i like loud music and i like all sorts of bands and singers

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by VCF on 07-09-2005 at 08:19 AM

Sum 41, Relient K, Good Charlotte.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by lopardo on 07-09-2005 at 08:23 AM

I like many different kinds of music, lately I've been listening mostly to:

Pearl Jam
The Offspring
Carajo (Argentinian band (Y) - try it or you will suffer lopardo's wrath :P)
Coldplay
Paul Van Dyk

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by ~Vallery~ on 08-01-2005 at 07:21 AM

oh...lots and lots...

Bush
Smash Mouth
Marvelous 3
The Goo Goo Dolls
Filter
BT
Maroon 5
Linkin Park
Phil Collins
Liz Phair
Snake River Conspiracy
Laika
Sarah McLachlan
The Cranberries
Maroon 5
Orgy

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by kao on 08-01-2005 at 07:23 AM

http://www.kaonet.net/up/pl.html

and more

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by shadowfaerie on 08-01-2005 at 10:58 PM

ppl/bands on meh itunes:

Alicia's attic
Athlete
Avril Lavigne
Beck
Black eyed peas
Chicago (movie)
Christina Aguilera
Dido
Eminem (and artists much like him)
Evanescence
Funeral for a friend
Grieg (the rock of classical music!!)
Gwen stefani/No doubt
Him
Kaiser cheifs
Keane
Kelis
KOrn
Led Zeppelin (yey!)
Madonna
Maroon 5
Matrix (soundtrack)
Miss black america
Missy Elliot
Murderdolls
Muse
My chemical romance
Nickelback
Nirvana
Outkast
Portishead (yey!)
Queen of the damned (soundtrack)
R&B selection - dont listen to it but its there
Razorlight
Scissor sisters
Spunge
System of a down
TATU (haha)
Tenacious D
The androids
The killers
The sisters of mercy
Underworld (soundtrack)
Underworld

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by FrozenDaggers on 08-02-2005 at 02:41 PM

http://www.freewebs.com/glamourousindierockandroll/myplaylist.html

That's just some, I like some different music like Pink and Britney. But that's about it.

RE: What music do u like.Come and chat by Voldemort on 08-02-2005 at 04:10 PM

i like all music metal, few punk, spanish rock and "rancheras"(think its county genre in english)specially el rey, but metals the best