Shoutbox

Picasa + Hello = awesome programs - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Picasa + Hello = awesome programs (/showthread.php?tid=46694)

Picasa + Hello = awesome programs by TheMusicPirate on 06-22-2005 at 06:13 PM

hey everybody you should download these to programs by google.

1) www.picasa.com
2) www.hello.com

Hello - allows you to share pictures with friends and family without having to send them by email or links to websites.

Picasa - allows you to organize your pictures and send them quickly by email, burn them to a cd, edit the pictures.

my old username for these forums was irish_king. ( i was being rude and mean to other forum members when i shouldn't have.)

but i have matured and now i am themusicpirate

my name for Hello is : irishking

RE: Picasa + Hello = awesome programs by user27089 on 06-22-2005 at 06:28 PM

They seem like really cool programs, I might download hello so that I can share pictures with my family in Canada :).

RE: Picasa + Hello = awesome programs by crazihouse on 06-22-2005 at 07:24 PM

I use Picasa all the time for everything having to do with photos. It's a great program! Google has rarely disappointed me.

The red-eye correction feature is a plus as well as its' fast and easy archiving. I really like how the photos are stored in that program. It's also really really cool and fast to send photos by email, or exporting, or even uploading to your Blogger account as TheMusicPirate said. I really enjoy it. It's a must have for all your numerous photo albums. ;)

As for Hello, I also hear only great reviews about it, although I've never personally used it before because I am way too lazy to "convert" all my MSN MEssenger buddies from MsgPlus ;) :P but maybe I will try it some day soon.

RE: Picasa + Hello = awesome programs by saralk on 06-22-2005 at 07:26 PM

I already use Picasa, it is pretty cool and has loads of good features. I especially like the "i'm feeling lucky" feature, that automatically detects what is wrong with picutres (i.e. too dark/too light etc...) and corrects them for you.

As for Hello, it is good software, but untill loads of people switch to it, its not going to be too successful. However, with the new google account thing, it could be a sign that google will turn hello into google messenger. And try and take on Microsoft's Passport/Messenger combination.