Shoutbox

how can i remove the windows security center icon from the task bar? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: how can i remove the windows security center icon from the task bar? (/showthread.php?tid=46842)

how can i remove the windows security center icon from the task bar? by TheMusicPirate on 06-25-2005 at 06:59 PM

how can i remove the windows security center icon from the task bar

here is a screen shot.

RE: how can i remove the windows security center icon from the task bar? by user35870 on 06-25-2005 at 07:06 PM

Thats there because you have your firewall/anitvirus scanner disabled you can stop it from watching your firewall/anitvirus scanner by going to start>control panel then selecting security center then on the security center box click "Change the way security center alerts me" and untick which one you have disabled.

But I recommend not having your firewall/anitvirius disabled.

RE: RE: how can i remove the windows security center icon from the task bar? by TheMusicPirate on 06-25-2005 at 07:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chris100
Thats there because you have your firewall/anitvirus scanner disabled you can stop it from watching your firewall/anitvirus scanner by going to start>control panel then security center then on the security center box chosse "Change the way security center alerts me" and untick which one you have disabled.

thanks so much. (Y)