Shoutbox

An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! (/showthread.php?tid=46923)

An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Nathan on 06-27-2005 at 05:41 PM

Hiya,
Just thought you'd like this game!
I think its quite funny :P And it's good fun at the same time!
Click Here
The highest I've ever got is 62!

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by user27089 on 06-27-2005 at 05:46 PM

www.fastwars.com

that is really good, you have to hover over the circles, I have had like 190 before :p... It's amazing, I got really good at it ;).

I don't get how to play this game, what do I do :s...

figured out how to do it :p...

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by RaceProUK on 06-27-2005 at 07:50 PM

Cool game (Y)

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Rik on 06-27-2005 at 08:09 PM

both cool games
i've got 110 on www.fastwars.com :D

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by user27089 on 06-27-2005 at 08:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
both cool games
i've got 110 on www.fastwars.com :D

I just got 125 on fastwars, if you play it 5+ times, then it will get much easier :p.
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Tasha on 06-27-2005 at 08:23 PM

128 on fastwars.com. :)

cant work out how to play the other one. O_o

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Vazza on 06-27-2005 at 08:47 PM

140 first go i.e 24th

I see these weird circles now everywhere I look.........Suppsoe I should go view some Final Fantasy X videos then.....ahhhh...green circle!

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by DJeX on 06-27-2005 at 09:31 PM

crazy game

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Pipish on 06-28-2005 at 05:31 AM

now That is crazy and crap i got like 0

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Dr Laytex on 06-28-2005 at 06:28 AM

i only got 169 name: Dr Laytex :| pretty good i guess 23rd and on the first one i beat hard but io couldnt get any higher

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Nathan on 06-28-2005 at 06:47 AM

Ok seeing as you dont aprove, most of you anyway.
Here's a website which has hundreds of good games!
Click Here

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by user27089 on 06-28-2005 at 06:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by msg_plus_freak
Ok seeing as you dont aprove, most of you anyway.
Here's a website which has hundreds of good games!
Click Here

Wicked :p...

www.addictinggames.com is very good too :).
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Nathan on 06-28-2005 at 06:59 AM

Kool,
I like the addicting game one!

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Tandy on 06-28-2005 at 09:29 AM

i finished the first game and i got 131 on fastwars :D

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Matti on 06-28-2005 at 09:51 AM

quote:
Hiya,
Click Here

Terrible good game! :rofl:
I like it! :D
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by CookieRevised on 06-28-2005 at 11:14 AM

quote:
Hiya,
Click Here
ermm... how on earth do you do that? That means you must at least have clicked 87 times in 4 seconds and be extremely lucky. That is impossible...
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Tandy on 06-28-2005 at 11:19 AM

i got 65, its not that hard cookie

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by CookieRevised on 06-28-2005 at 11:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tandy
i got 65, its not that hard cookie
I'm talking about the first game, not the "hit the circles" game. Clicking 87 times in 4 seconds on your mouse button is nearly impossible unless you're a pulse machine which can pulse 22 times/second.

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Vazza on 06-28-2005 at 12:18 PM

First game that was posted I got 101 and now I think I have RSI in the wrist and fingers :(

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by CookieRevised on 06-28-2005 at 12:39 PM

In the first game, posted by msg_plus_freak (see screenshot), it is impossible to get such a score unless you can click your mouse button more then 22 times per second (to get a score of 65) or 32 timer per second (to get a score of 101)...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=486899]
this is the first game posted in this thread

unless I'm missing some big game play issue here...

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Vazza on 06-28-2005 at 12:58 PM

Okay take a look at this image. I played the game about 5 minutes ago and got this. (that was on the hard setting)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=486907]

The score equates to 405 mouse clicks

Now considering I am playing on a laptop and it is not on the most stable of surfaces i.e. it is hanging off the edge of a table and all I have is the touch pad and the two wee buttony things. Maybe my score has something to do with that some games I've played e.g. Final Fantasy 8 where there is some rapid button push required,  helps me.

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Eljay on 06-28-2005 at 01:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vazza

BUT YOU HAVE 4 SECONDS!!!! WTF!!! :huh:
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by CookieRevised on 06-28-2005 at 01:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
I'm sorry, but either the game has a bug (timeout runs slower on slow machines, etc..) or the laptop cheats and actually sends pulses while you hold down the mouse button. 405 mouse clicks in 4 seconds? That's rediculus high. Even some electronical devices often can't give out that much pulses...

play this: http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html (without cheating of course)

PS: from seeing your screenshot, you also "only" clicked 114 times your mousebutton (which is still impossible in 4 seconds). It doesn't compute to 405 at all. How do you get that figure of 405?? The time has just run out ("0"), this isn't the end of the game and your starting score (114) will drop as your aliens will be killed of...
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Eljay on 06-28-2005 at 01:17 PM

someone please explain how the HELL to get over 100 (or over 50 for that matter) clicks in 4 seconds :S

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by CookieRevised on 06-28-2005 at 01:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
someone please explain how the HELL to get over 100 (or over 50 for that matter) clicks in 4 seconds :S
you can't without cheating or without a faulty game....

I just experimented with it and the so called 4 seconds you get aren't 4 seconds at all on slower machines but much much longer. It will also runs extremely slower if you have some other heavy process running in Windows, thus giving you enough time to click more then 100 aliens if you like... Also, if you use the Flash back button, you never reset the game fully and the previously created aliens will still be there.

Also, when I got +200 friendly aliens running across the screen of the game (by doing the above), the game began running so slow it took more then 30s to complete the "4 second" delay and this is on a PIV 2.66GHz... So +400 clicks??? no way....

Bottom line: the game runs slower on slower machines, giving you much more time to click...

It is humanly impossible to get +20 mouseclicks in a second...

The score you get from http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html will be much closer to what you are able to do then this Alien game.
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by kao on 06-28-2005 at 01:53 PM

i completed the naked aliens one in hardest setting first time.

got 96 on first go on fastwars,

and just for cookie...

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Nathan on 06-28-2005 at 03:42 PM

Ok,seeing as all you think it's a hoax ill explane.
It depends how fast your mouse is at recieving clicks and how fast your pc is.
I tried it at my school and the highest i could get was 32
I got hone and did it on mine and i got 60+.
This is because my pc is faster and its got a quicker click and a more sterdy one!
see if this helps.
P.S I cant give a screenchot at the mo because I'm not on my pc . As my routers blown so am on laptop :)

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by CookieRevised on 06-28-2005 at 03:45 PM

despite how fast your PC, etc is... a human can not click more then X times per second...

And I did never say it is a hoax. I said due to the way that game is programmed, you get more/less time to click...

quote:
Originally posted by Kao
and just for cookie...
14 times/second is extremely high, but not impossible. I never claimed it was. But anything above +20 clicks per second is realy impossible for a human being without the aid of malfunctioning software or automated ON-OFF states (aka: the mouse sends more then one pulse with each click)...
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Nathan on 06-28-2005 at 04:00 PM

Ok,
I've tried loads of times to get more than 70+ but its basically inpossible without what you said!So i agree with you;)

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Nathan on 07-10-2005 at 10:59 AM

I've got up to 84 now look...
[Image: attachment.php?pid=493509]

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by Gin on 07-12-2005 at 08:30 AM

Lol 28 :(

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by nightcrawler50 on 07-28-2005 at 05:05 AM

that was awesome, but my record is only 37 but i got to hard

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by rav0 on 07-28-2005 at 08:17 AM

I can't even win the first game, but I can cheat.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=503350]

RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by kotjze on 07-29-2005 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
The score you get from http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html will be much closer to what you are able to do then this Alien game.

:( That thing doesn't update as fast as I can click :s Yet if I click slower it goes up one every click.
RE: An amzing game, based on how fast you can click! by ~Vallery~ on 08-01-2005 at 06:58 AM

xee...i got 72:D