Shoutbox

Someone slagging off Messenger Plus - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Someone slagging off Messenger Plus (/showthread.php?tid=46930)

Someone slagging off Messenger Plus by EnJoy on 06-27-2005 at 10:32 PM

I think some one more in the "know" about this needs to set them straight.  What do you guys think?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=67989

RE: Someone slagging off Messenger Plus by mwe99 on 06-27-2005 at 10:36 PM

lol i wouldn't worry, we get it all the time, if people read the installation properly, people woudln't get in this kinda of 'mess'

RE: Someone slagging off Messenger Plus by Zephyr on 06-27-2005 at 10:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by EnJoy
I think some one more in the "know" about this needs to set them straight.  What do you guys think?

There's no point doing anything. Any advice we can give him has already been offered to him by people who actually search for solutions rather than thinking they know it all and start running anti spyware programs. He was told to look at Patchou's thread on how to remove the adware.

There will always be people like this, and as mwe99 said, we do get it all the time. Everything is already as clear as it needs to be.

RE: Someone slagging off Messenger Plus by L. Coyote on 06-28-2005 at 01:26 AM

In my opinion, and this is in no way an insult, pointing threads like that for us to go is a bad idea. Not everyone in this forum is respectful and knows how to approach these discussions.

I've seen how some people from here go to these pointed threads in other forums and insult people, sometimes stating that they come from these forums. This not only gives the community and program a bad image, but it makes the others follow the wrong instructions.

RE: Someone slagging off Messenger Plus by Tandy on 06-28-2005 at 01:29 AM

I actually agree with Killov, they will sort out there own problems.
They dont members of the Plus! community flaming them, obviously they just didn't read and so they were told by the members of that forum. Leave it be

Tandy

RE: Someone slagging off Messenger Plus by CookieRevised on 06-28-2005 at 02:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Killov
In my opinion, and this is in no way an insult, pointing threads like that for us to go is a bad idea. Not everyone in this forum is respectful and knows how to approach these discussions.

I've seen how some people from here go to these pointed threads in other forums and insult people, sometimes stating that they come from these forums. This not only gives the community and program a bad image, but it makes the others follow the wrong instructions.
I totally and completely agree with this in such a way I even made a post for it...