Shoutbox

If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... (/showthread.php?tid=46977)

If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by .blade// on 06-29-2005 at 01:43 AM

...You haven't seen the new trailer :|

Omg, that is INSANE. Some of the parts look photo real (you can see every thread in Cloud's shirt :|)

Go to "ENTER" > "Trailers" > "OFFICIAL TRAILER" (the picture of the rusted sword)

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

:drool:

RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by YottabyteWizard on 06-29-2005 at 05:14 AM

I already saw it, it has some time, like a month or something.... IT'S AWESOME! :| i just can't wait for it :'( too bad it won't be in theaters :'(

RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by Pr0xY on 06-29-2005 at 06:39 AM

* Pr0xY cry's with such emotional excitement over the amazing trailer he just saw...

RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by Eljay on 06-29-2005 at 07:50 AM

:| WOW

RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by Vilkku on 06-29-2005 at 08:03 AM

I have, of course, seen it already. Can't wait for the DVD.

RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by .blade// on 06-29-2005 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
I already saw it, it has some time, like a month or something.... IT'S AWESOME! :| i just can't wait for it :'( too bad it won't be in theaters :'(

Erm, it was just added to the site yesterday, and Square wasn't letting people record it at E3...
RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by user27089 on 06-29-2005 at 04:53 PM

It looks like a trully amazing film. :p...

I can't wait until it comes out sometime next year :cry:.

RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by squall_leonhart69r on 06-29-2005 at 05:07 PM

its going to be an excellent movie

and the good news its only the first in a whole bunch of movies,

FF7:2 will be released after the movie

RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by .blade// on 06-29-2005 at 05:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
It looks like a trully amazing film. :p...

I can't wait until it comes out sometime next year :cry:.

:refuck: In Japan and America it'll be out September 14th, but you Ukers get the short end of the giant death blade. :P
RE: RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by Patchou on 06-29-2005 at 08:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by squall_leonhart69r

errr.. no it won't :p. They aregoing to release several titles inspired by the world of FF7 but no actual sequel (that's why they are making a movie actually :)).
RE: RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by YottabyteWizard on 06-29-2005 at 10:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .blade//
quote:

Erm, it was just added to the site yesterday, and Square wasn't letting people record it at E3...

WTF? They already finished the movie? Or just a 'beta' version of the movie??

If there's a remake for PS3, they should also increase the storyline including the one from ff7ac.
RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by .blade// on 06-30-2005 at 02:04 AM

quote:
WTF? They already finished the movie? Or just a 'beta' version of the movie??

If there's a remake for PS3, they should also increase the storyline including the one from ff7ac.

The finished the movie's CGI and will be wrapping out voice-overs in Japanese and English at the end of July.
RE: RE: RE: If you thought FFVII: Advent Children looked real last year... by brian on 06-30-2005 at 02:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
quote:
Originally posted by squall_leonhart69r

errr.. no it won't :p. They aregoing to release several titles inspired by the world of FF7 but no actual sequel (that's why they are making a movie actually :)).

squall_leonhart69r got pwnededed by Patate \o/