Shoutbox

Messenger Contacts Background Picture - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Messenger Contacts Background Picture (/showthread.php?tid=47014)

Messenger Contacts Background Picture by Mentality on 06-29-2005 at 10:45 PM

I don't know if this thread has already been discussed, but i just found out how to put pictures in the contact list background, and i wanna know if there is an add-on that automatically does this so you can randomly change it,  or if it has been considered already. or if it is actually possible.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=487620]

^can someone remind me how to get attachment to appear here^

[updated] got it :P

RE: Messenger Contacts Background Picture by Zephyr on 06-29-2005 at 11:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mentality
[img][Attachment][/img]

^can someone remind me how to get attachment to appear here^

try [img][attachment][/img] - no capital letters. You can find myCode here

About the picture thing, when you say randomly change, what exactly do you mean?

If you want the picture to change after a certain time, it may be possible, but i would think it would be very hard. The contact list needs to be refreshed somehow or the picture will stay the same.
RE: Messenger Contacts Background Picture by Mentality on 06-29-2005 at 11:08 PM

thnx for the attachment tip,
i mean so you can auto change it when you get bored of the old one, i get you bout the refresh thing though, what about doin it before you sign in, is tht possible. but like a mod that does it auto without messing around copying, pasting, renaming etc....

[Update]

I think this would be really popular, it sorta ties everything together alot more.