Shoutbox

Another Logo Request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Another Logo Request (/showthread.php?tid=47102)

Another Logo Request by ProblemWv Authority on 07-02-2005 at 07:43 AM

Hi all.
I have not been able to upload my website to the new server until just recently and when I did i decided to create a new look for it. It's now mostly done and uploaded but I need a new logo to go with the theme(A).
Could someone please give me a hand;)
Thanks.

To look at how it looks at the moment please go to:
http://messengerevolution.killercarrot.co.uk

I would like it to be like a banner at the top of the page but any ideas and suggestions count.

Thanks again:).

RE: Another Logo Request by absorbation on 07-02-2005 at 09:29 AM

Well nice buttons ;) but you need to change the font, add a style sheet to it to make it easier :P

I'll make you a banner now ;)

Also buy a domain from dempsey as it's too long atm :)

Edit: Made some :) but they are really crap i'll have another go later. Tell me what you want in them e.g clour any logo's?

[Image: untitled21eh.gif]

Edit: Removed 4 becuase of the use of the plus logo without knowing if you have permission from frasie or patchou ;) and the one left is the worst of them all. If you have permission i'll re add them ;)

RE: Another Logo Request by evil_panda on 07-02-2005 at 09:45 AM

Yeah fonts not the best but do like the small msn logo you have now and i also like the downloads logo aswel i would make you a logo/banner...but i no longer have photoshop or any other grafics programs for that matter:( because my computer had to be wiped:( but  when i get it again i will definitly try and make you one :) i may get photoshop this weekend so stand by.:banana:

RE: Another Logo Request by ~INVASION~ on 07-02-2005 at 09:56 AM

why are you putting the plus! logo in the banners, isnt that illegal :rolleyes:

RE: Another Logo Request by absorbation on 07-02-2005 at 10:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
why are you putting the plus! logo in the banners, isnt that illegal

oh yeh :O i'll remove it :S unless he has permission it's not illegal here but using on hsi site is without permission. And i dont no really why i added them :S
RE: Another Logo Request by ProblemWv Authority on 07-02-2005 at 11:16 AM

Lol, so far so good(Y) I'm goin out now, so il probs change the font n stuff l8a and il find out wot a style sheet is:$ lol! dw me = total n00b;) wen i get bak i expect sum more fantastical designz;):P

oh and i don't have permission 4 da plus logo, but im sure if u put them on and i like them then il ask them after if i can add it to my website:^)

RE: Another Logo Request by absorbation on 07-02-2005 at 11:30 AM

Ok here they are :P

btw a style sheet is a way of designing your site ot parts of it easily. You just need to make it and insert a code into every page for the effect ;)

[Image: untitled31un9gq.gif]

[Image: untitled40uc0tk.gif]

[Image: untitled56ms8er.gif]

RE: Another Logo Request by rav0 on 07-03-2005 at 02:09 AM

FYI, Patchou has given permission for the Plus! logo to be used as part of another work, but cannot be used alone :).

So why are you using the Plus logo in it anyway? It isn't a Messenger Plus! related site, is it?

RE: Another Logo Request by albert on 07-03-2005 at 03:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ProblemWv Authority
any ideas and suggestions count.

In my opinion, the page's dimensions is too big.. I like the width of the menu on the top.. why don't you resize the page's width to the same size? I think it would go better.. but then again, its just my own opinion :)

Anyways, I love the buttons!
RE: Another Logo Request by *Saint* on 07-03-2005 at 05:46 AM

those are nice absorbation except if you do keep the plus logos in it move them down a lil bit ;)

RE: Another Logo Request by user27089 on 07-03-2005 at 08:07 AM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=489159]

RE: RE: Another Logo Request by ProblemWv Authority on 07-03-2005 at 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
[Image: attachment.php?pid=489159]

:O:O:O
datz so kool!:P lol
RE: Another Logo Request by albert on 07-03-2005 at 06:40 PM

quote:
:O:O:O
datz so kool!:P lol
x2

I really like it, I think its the best till now, although it might be hard putting in into your layout :S
RE: Another Logo Request by ProblemWv Authority on 07-03-2005 at 07:19 PM

I must say, that's my favourite so far, but I'm not too sure it goes with the colours. I'll put it on and you can have a look, maybe the wavey things could be grey or something:^)

Have A Look Here

RE: Another Logo Request by albert on 07-03-2005 at 08:02 PM

quote:
I must say, that's my favourite so far, but I'm not too sure it goes with the colours. I'll put it on and you can have a look, maybe the wavey things could be grey or something:^)

Have A Look Here

ye.. aint rlly fitting.. maybe if u tried a baby blue background..

and ehh.. how bout you change the website's colors? lol tis sounds stupid to change everything for the banner, and not change the banner for it.. but ne ways.. I rlly like the banners' colors.. so I dunno.. maybe the site could look cooler in baby blue and orange ?

RE: Another Logo Request by ProblemWv Authority on 07-03-2005 at 08:54 PM

Ye, i think i'll do that seeing as it is so gd ;) lol il experiment..