Shoutbox

Simplistic problem- msn won't automatically sign in. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Simplistic problem- msn won't automatically sign in. (/showthread.php?tid=47107)

Simplistic problem- msn won't automatically sign in. by vincerooney on 07-02-2005 at 12:50 PM

I know it sounds simple and stupid but its damn annoying. I like being lazy and jumping out of bed and switching on my pc and then returning to see myself sign in...i don't know its a power feeling!

I got the new MSN build the day it came out. I actually think it was the one that leaked an hour before..anyway i got told to update msn a few days ago (even though i had the new one already)

once i got the new one it no longer signs me in automatically. Yep i've ticked the box and no it shouldnt be a problem with my firewall.

I've tried uninstalling it twice and reinstalling but again it tries to sign in for 5 seconds before stopping.

any advice or help would be appreciated.

RE: Simplistic problem- msn won't automatically sign in. by RaceProUK on 07-02-2005 at 04:16 PM

Make sure your connection settings are right (Tools > Options > Connection > Advanced).