Shoutbox

Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg (/showthread.php?tid=47149)

Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg by Milanista on 07-03-2005 at 07:15 PM

In Infopen Pro for Messenger6, there was a function to capture anything on your current screen and send it as an ink message. You could capture ANY size and send it without needing to transfer it.

Its similar to the SSC3 plugin, but without transferring anything.

Can any expert try making this for MSN 7?

Thanks!

RE: Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg by rix on 07-17-2005 at 12:35 PM

Idea is kind a okay, but don't you think it makes things slow, when you send 1280x1024 px screenshot? If there would be option to resize the screenshot to optimal size, it can be cool or smth.

But let's wait TB's answer in this thread before Patchou starts coding something. ;)

RE: Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg by M73A on 07-17-2005 at 12:41 PM

i'd like this:P would save a lot of hassle:P

would also be cool to send pictures as ink messages... used to be with infopen pro which wasn't free:(

it IS possible but by the look of it IS hard :'(:'(:'( i've wanted something to make better use of the ink feature for ages....outlook doesn't look to good

RE: Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg by M73A on 07-17-2005 at 12:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
that would be so great!, i wonder if its possible though :(

i think it.... infopen could change a picture into an ink message and a screenshot is basically a picture....

it's just a matter of making it... which i gather is extremely hard (correct me if im wrong... but i think someone said it was when it was suggested to do pictures a while back:P)
RE: Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg by leven yue on 08-09-2005 at 09:35 AM

InfoPen pro now can work well with messenger 7,
download InfoPen Pro

RE: Suggestion - Screenshot as INK msg by kipper2258 on 08-09-2005 at 09:49 AM

Hmm - INK messages are really underused it would seem, and they could be used so much more, it basicly is an images transfer method without the hastle - but I guess it all depends on the programming needs if it is viable as a good programming project.