Shoutbox

Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. (/showthread.php?tid=47164)

Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 05:36 AM

ok ye so the background was done by blackjack.. you can see it in this thread here :

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=47114

and well i added the names.. soo.. thats what it came up 2 :

http://www.lesstime.org/wall1.jpg

(ye i only put the link cuz i dunno how to thumbnail pics.. :$)

and ye.. well.. if I missed you.. just add ur name here..

and oohh ye, .blade// : im rlly sorry, but the font didnt have the // .. so I had to cut em off :S

Enjoy

EDIT : Added Wacky

EDIT 2 : Fixed USRS to USERS :dodgy:

EDIT 3 : Beta tester category + Added some names..

EDIT 4 : LOTS LOTS of fixes, enjoy!

EDIT 5 : Added Shine And DJex

EDIT 6 : Added multimillion2k and Buzz

EDIT 7 : Fixed some misspelling I had done :dodgy:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Joe on 07-04-2005 at 05:42 AM

* Joe will make one with all members on it... and it will cover the monitors of Billions!!!
/sevillaugh

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by blackjack on 07-04-2005 at 06:12 AM

It looks good :) thanks my friend (Y)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Purity on 07-04-2005 at 06:19 AM

wow very nice.

* Purity is in there:grin:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ShawnZ on 07-04-2005 at 06:36 AM

<3 ya for adding me :D

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Eljay on 07-04-2005 at 06:42 AM

its Lee Jeffery

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 07:01 AM

you should have the official testers in a group 8-)

but that looks kool (Y)

o and you spelled guanako wrong :P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 07:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
you should have the official testers in a group 8-)

but that looks kool (Y)

o and you spelled guanako wrong :P

too long to search for all the beta testers..

and thx for the spelling correction.. its been corrected, just hasnt been uploaded yet.. same thing goes for lee

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 07:12 AM

i have a feeling lots of members are gonna flame for being forgotten :P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by John Anderton on 07-04-2005 at 07:20 AM

Why is test user there :S
And sunshine is mispelled :P
And btw .... nice pic :D

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Chestah on 07-04-2005 at 07:21 AM

i was forgotten :O, buts its ok cause i've been busy lately and haven't had much of a chance to post ;)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by user27089 on 07-04-2005 at 07:23 AM

I can't believe I was forgotten :cry:.

It looks nice ;).

Put me in the sexy section. :banana:. Just kidding.

[Image: deadbanana.gif]

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Chestah on 07-04-2005 at 07:39 AM

haha i wouldn't say that Calvin, but thanks :) - you too :)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by John Anderton on 07-04-2005 at 08:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor

It looks nice ;).

* John Anderton slaps lp15 (or blackjack; who ever put the names) around a bit with a large trout.
How could you forget trax :P
And isnt blade --> .//blade :S I like the normal blade tho :P
You forgot Millenium_Edition :dodgy:
Tho not everyone's names can be on 1 wallpaper :/
Make 3 wallpapers .....
1st of all mods, admins, l33t's and top 50 regular posters
* John Anderton runs after that suggestion
2nd and 3rd of all other members ....
I think by the 3rd wallpaper we can fit all the regular and semi regular members :D
So all of us will be in one of the wallpapers :)
EDIT:
Send me the normal pic (without the names) and that font .... ill do it :D if you want :P
RE: RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by blackjack on 07-04-2005 at 08:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:

It looks nice ;).

* John Anderton slaps lp15 (or blackjack; who ever put the names) around a bit with a large trout.
How could you forget trax :P
And isnt blade --> .//blade :S I like the normal blade tho :P
You forgot Millenium_Edition :dodgy:
Make 3 wallpapers .....

I think by the 3rd wallpaper we can fit all the regular and semi regular members :D
So all of us will be in one of the wallpapers :)

In the other Wallpaper (The 2nd i made with the names.. traxor was there, You can go and see if u dont believe) Lp15 kindly added the names to the Wallpaper (This) and he forgot about traX? :S

and yes its .blade// but the font he used (Angryblue) dont support that // i think..

M_E :| yeah he forgot him..

The wallpaper just needs to have M_E added and thats it (I think)

Lots of members Just come.. Post one Help me! thread.. we resolve the problem.. and they never come back..

The main members (Frequent Members) are there..

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Ahmad on 07-04-2005 at 08:59 AM

i wonder why people keep using unreadable fonts on images

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by x2zen on 07-04-2005 at 09:09 AM

I am not on the wallpaper :O
* x2zen wants to get added

Cool wallpaper btw :D

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Rik on 07-04-2005 at 09:24 AM

i'm not there :sad:
well, i haven't posted so regularly in some time :)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by John Anderton on 07-04-2005 at 09:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ahmad
Its readable and stylish :-/
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Pipish on 07-04-2005 at 09:36 AM

add me pipish

and just a though what about a heading for testers :P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by John Anderton on 07-04-2005 at 09:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
and just a thought what about a heading for testers
Thats why i said we need 3 wallpapers :P
But heading for testers aint possible cause we have 69 or 79 testers .... removing the names of the admins, mods and l33t's i think we will still have 50 testers :-/
That will take a wallpaper by itself :P
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by user35870 on 07-04-2005 at 10:11 AM

* user35870 isn't in it :(. Nice wallpaper anyway (Y).

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Nathan on 07-04-2005 at 10:14 AM

Nooooo could you put my name on it plz :)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 10:45 AM

quote:
:rolleyes:

quote:

It looks nice ;).

your names right above mine :cheesy:

quote:
Originally posted by lp15

dwergs, EvilSeph, MoRiA, Hidea, fluffy_lobster, omfg...Omar, Dane, Pure_BY, Jeronimo, saralk, Segosa, Mike2, Pipish, leito, Millenium_edition, Sypher, Huuf, detn8r, Tarry, KnightieBoy, BooGhost, Dr. D, NoName, Kryptonate, Stigmata, Pr0xY, Dempsey, optimism_, Underlord, JaymachRalTir, Anubis, siebe, traxor, Carltos Cool, speedy_kevin, blade, TheBlasphemer, Ddunk, |\/|artij|\|, Lee Jeffery, ~INVASION~, Chestah, seany, riahc4, noemie

all the beta testers (not including elite members, or mods. or admins)

just incase you wanted to know 8-)
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by mwe99 on 07-04-2005 at 11:20 AM

oh wow you put me on too :D w00t :banana:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by FrozernFire on 07-04-2005 at 11:29 AM

put me on :grin:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 12:01 PM

quote:

Ye, ask me if I give a damn. Let em post their name here to get added

quote:

1- Cuz he is on the forum team page
2-thx you for the correction
3- Credit goes to Blackjack

quote:
I can't believe I was forgotten

You're on it.. Just after Segosa so ye I slap you both guys with wte I have around

quote:
John Anderton slaps lp15 (or blackjack; who ever put the names) around a bit with a large trout.
How could you forget trax
And isnt blade --> .//blade  I like the normal blade tho
You forgot Millenium_Edition
Make 3 wallpapers .....
I think by the 3rd wallpaper we can fit all the regular and semi regular members
So all of us will be in one of the wallpapers
EDIT:
Send me the normal pic (without the names) and that font .... ill do it  if you want

1 question : Do you want to live old?

quote:

I like it, I think it gives a style, if you don't, go back to my first post here, go to the other thread, and do it yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by A. Madsen
* A. Madsen wants to get added

Cool wallpaper btw

Sorry about that, adding you and addind M_E

quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
i'm not there

Adding you now.

quote:
Originally posted by chris100
* chris100 isn't in it. Nice wallpaper anyway .
quote:
Originally posted by msg_plus_freak
Nooooo could you put my name on it plz

Adding you both

quote:

quote:

dwergs, EvilSeph, MoRiA, Hidea, fluffy_lobster, omfg...Omar, Dane, Pure_BY, Jeronimo, saralk, Segosa, Mike2, Pipish, leito, Millenium_edition, Sypher, Huuf, detn8r, Tarry, KnightieBoy, BooGhost, Dr. D, NoName, Kryptonate, Stigmata, Pr0xY, Dempsey, optimism_, Underlord, JaymachRalTir, Anubis, siebe, traxor, Carltos Cool, speedy_kevin, blade, TheBlasphemer, Ddunk, |\/|artij|\|, Lee Jeffery, ~INVASION~, Chestah, seany, riahc4, noemie

Ill see what Ill do.. I gotta take care of my granpa then jump to the hospital with my dad.. so prob. wont get updated till tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire

*lp15 adds FrozenFire

RE: RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Rik on 07-04-2005 at 12:25 PM

quote:

quote:
i'm not there

Adding you now.

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 12:39 PM

quote:
quote:

Ye, ask me if I give a damn. Let em post their name here to get added

quote:

1- Cuz he is on the forum team page
2-thx you for the correction
3- Credit goes to Blackjack

quote:
I can't believe I was forgotten

You're on it.. Just after Segosa so ye I slap you both guys with wte I have around

quote:
John Anderton slaps lp15 (or blackjack; who ever put the names) around a bit with a large trout.
How could you forget trax
And isnt blade --> .//blade  I like the normal blade tho
You forgot Millenium_Edition
Make 3 wallpapers .....
I think by the 3rd wallpaper we can fit all the regular and semi regular members
So all of us will be in one of the wallpapers
EDIT:
Send me the normal pic (without the names) and that font .... ill do it  if you want

1 question : Do you want to live old?

quote:

I like it, I think it gives a style, if you don't, go back to my first post here, go to the other thread, and do it yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by A. Madsen
* A. Madsen wants to get added

Cool wallpaper btw

Sorry about that, adding you and addind M_E

quote:
i'm not there

Adding you now.

quote:
Originally posted by chris100
* chris100 isn't in it. Nice wallpaper anyway .
quote:
Originally posted by msg_plus_freak
Nooooo could you put my name on it plz

Adding you both

quote:

quote:

Ill see what Ill do.. I gotta take care of my granpa then jump to the hospital with my dad.. so prob. wont get updated till tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire

*lp15 adds FrozenFire

wow, you sound a little stressed, i think you should take a break and have some quiet time, good work tho, your really doing a good and time taking thing
RE: RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by CookieRevised on 07-04-2005 at 12:45 PM

quote:
quote:

those aren't all the beta testers btw...
(and it isn't because you are/are not an elite/mod/admin that you are a beta tester)
;)
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 12:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
those aren't all the beta testers btw...
(and it isn't because you are/are not an elite/mod/admin that you are a beta tester)
;)

well i just included all the testers from the last testing phase that were active in testing

well i didnt right there names down cause all the elite/mod/admin are testers (except wdz :refuck:) and would then have their names on the wallpaper twice.
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by paperless on 07-04-2005 at 01:43 PM

You forgot me :sad: eheh nice wally anyway

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by absorbation on 07-04-2005 at 03:10 PM

woot i'm on blackjack could not be bovered to do it so i'm glad you did i hope you kept the .png/ .psd to add more names later when there are requests :P you should then send it to patchou to see if he adds it to the goodies part of the site ;)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
You forgot me :sad: eheh nice wally anyway

adding you atm..

and wwell im uploading the file atm 2..

EDIT : Finished uploading, check it out, it changed a little bit :P
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by M73A on 07-04-2005 at 03:18 PM

kool, im added:D lol... like it(Y)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by guanako on 07-04-2005 at 04:33 PM

im there thanks ! just an idea someone xhould make a wallpaper with all users avatars or signatures, but avatars would be hard cus some of them are animated :D but i think signatures will be cool a background full of them. (Y) BTW nice work

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 04:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by guanako
im there thanks ! just an idea someone xhould make a wallpaper with all users avatars or signatures, but avatars would be hard cus some of them are animated :D but i think signatures will be cool a background full of them. (Y) BTW nice work

I thought about it.. I wanted to add the avatars next to the name.. but God that wouldve been soo fucking long..
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Tasha on 07-04-2005 at 05:06 PM

yay, i'm on there! at first I thought I had been forgotten. :gfdrin: great work :gfdrin:

I was wondering, does anyone mind if I have a go at one? Not stealing anyones idea or anything, I'd just like to have a go.. :wink:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 05:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
yay, i'm on there! at first I thought I had been forgotten. :gfdrin:

I was wondering, does anyone mind if I have a go at one? Not stealing anyones idea or anything, I'd just like to have a go.. :wink:

sure, but if it turns out better than this one, me and blackjack will be sad ( right bj?! ) :(
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 05:14 PM

i got a layout for 1280x1024 resolution users users

http://66.118.185.12/imagehigh/p/04072005130717_plus!.jpg

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 05:32 PM

quote:
i got a layout for 1280x1024 resolution users users

http://66.118.185.12/imagehigh/p/04072005130717_plus!.jpg

WTF HAVE U DONE WITH THE LOGO?
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by guanako on 07-04-2005 at 05:33 PM

poor msgplus logo :(

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 05:34 PM

quote:
poor msgplus logo :(

HE KILLED IT!
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 05:34 PM

hey thats how mine is if anyone else wants to use it with the evil plus they can :P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Jhrono on 07-04-2005 at 05:39 PM

Thanks for adding my name there..glad to see somebody isnt against me

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ~INVASION~ on 07-04-2005 at 05:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Johny
Thanks for adding my name there..glad to see somebody isnt against me

im not against you :/

did i miss something????
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ayjay on 07-04-2005 at 05:42 PM

:'( Where's me?

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by guanako on 07-04-2005 at 05:42 PM

i decided to give it my own look  :Pi did this without wanting to offend any one tell me wat u think
[Image: wall2guankos4sg.jpg]

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ayjay on 07-04-2005 at 05:44 PM

You can't really read the names :undecided:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by guanako on 07-04-2005 at 05:45 PM

i know im working on it ! make it more clear.

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Jhrono on 07-04-2005 at 05:47 PM

You inverted the colors :P..
Bah, the original pwns eheh :D

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 05:52 PM

quote:
i decided to give it my own look  :Pi did this without wanting to offend any one tell me wat u think
[Image: wall2guankos4sg.jpg]

look like if the video card was bugging.. i prefer the original

*lp15 adds adj
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Menthix on 07-04-2005 at 05:52 PM

I'm not listed as beta tester :p. I am one, see tag.

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by guanako on 07-04-2005 at 05:53 PM

:'( fine ill remove it
guanako deletes the file (N)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 05:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
I'm not listed as beta tester :p. I am one, see tag.

fixing it atm

EDIT: ok.. ur already a mod.. dont ask for 2 much :P

ajd added
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by DJeX on 07-04-2005 at 06:05 PM

Ahh my name? If you don't mind :D

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Menthix on 07-04-2005 at 06:13 PM

quote:
ur already a mod.. dont ask for 2 much
yeah... i'm soundmod + elite member + beta tester (+ex-admin:p). But now it looks like i'm not tester :(. But it's not the end of the world.
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by guanako on 07-04-2005 at 06:16 PM

WTF im in it twice,:S some people dont get included but get in two times :clap:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by absorbation on 07-04-2005 at 07:16 PM

I made some wallpapers myself they are crap but meh :S

[Image: untitled12he.th.jpg]

[Image: untitled38cl.th.jpg]

[Image: untitled20au.th.jpg]

http://msgstuff.com/filehost/imageuploads/71799534.jpg

becuase of the upload limit on imageshack :P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by jren207 on 07-04-2005 at 07:40 PM

Yay i'm on it :P (y)

I like the font, it's the best font in the world :P*

*Take a look at my sig and avatar, does the font look familiar?

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jren207
Yay i'm on it :P (y)

I like the font, it's the best font in the world :P*

*Take a look at my sig and avatar, does the font look familiar?

lol Im stuck on it man, I cant use anything than that anymore.. and im dead serious :dodgy:
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by haydos on 07-04-2005 at 07:52 PM

It looks great.... shame im not on it:'(:P
Great work blackjack and lp15

Also, Mike2 is now just known as Mike;) (BETA testers section)

Also again:P, Its meant to be Dwergs, not just Dwerg (again in BETA testers section)

Also (3rd edit:P) its Carltos Cool, not carlos cool

and is it just the font, or is the first I in Mellinium_edition missing?

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Chop on 07-04-2005 at 08:05 PM

Hey It looks so good :D

Thanks

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 08:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
It looks great.... shame im not on it:'(:P
Great work blackjack and lp15

Also, Mike2 is now just known as Mike;) (BETA testers section)

Also again:P, Its meant to be Dwergs, not just Dwerg (again in BETA testers section)

Also (3rd edit:P) its Carltos Cool, not carlos cool

and is it just the font, or is the first I in Mellinium_edition missing?

Ill check these out right away
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by haydos on 07-04-2005 at 08:40 PM

Sorry for the last bit i meant Millenium btw, not the dodgy spelling I used above...

ummmm not meaning to be a pain or anything but you might want to add -dt- and Ash_ and Raceprouk;) I will leave you alone now:P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Mystiek on 07-04-2005 at 09:01 PM

It looks great(Y)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by blackjack on 07-04-2005 at 09:07 PM

Seems like you are busy doing this lp... you can send me the .psd file and i start to help you again ;).. i think you are a little tired and stressed :(

This is getting Biiig :O! :banana:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 09:19 PM

quote:
Sorry for the last bit i meant Millenium btw, not the dodgy spelling I used above...

ummmm not meaning to be a pain or anything but you might want to add -dt- and Ash_ and Raceprouk;) I will leave you alone now:P

nah ur not a pain, i appreciate that, its not easy to put every1 on, thx for reminding me of some names.

quote:
Originally posted by Mystiek
It looks great(Y)

credits go to blackjack ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by blaCkjaCk
Seems like you are busy doing this lp... you can send me the .psd file and i start to help you again ;).. i think you are a little tired and stressed :(

This is getting Biiig :O! :banana:

Ill send u a .psd, but imm ok, i have no prblem  managing this :)
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Chestah on 07-04-2005 at 09:21 PM

nice work :O i'm impressed + love the font :P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Plik on 07-04-2005 at 09:25 PM

you forgot me :cry:

looks good otherwise (y) :p

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Zephyr on 07-04-2005 at 09:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Madman
you forgot me

And me.

Looks really nice. Good work!
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-04-2005 at 09:52 PM

ok well tis been updated again, everything till monster.rat has been added/fixed, thx for helping us make this thing cool :)

BTW : Im receiving a lot of credit for this, but i want y all to rmemeber, that it is BLACKJACK who's done the original wallpaper, so go you bj! (Y)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by dylan! on 07-04-2005 at 10:55 PM

:O...im swuprised n happy i was added:P....very nice work you to...my desktop gets updated everytime this pic does;)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by shine on 07-04-2005 at 11:15 PM

* shine is impressed by the font ..cool work

BTW The 'evil' plus wallpaper looks cool.... only change needed is to change the Plus logo to 'fire'.. Like the logo is on fire..and remove the names ofcourse :grin:

* shine remembers GFD made that logo....how many of you know that its a 'handicapped' MSN butterfly :tongue:

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by DJeX on 07-05-2005 at 12:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX

Ahh hemm ? :)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-05-2005 at 12:44 AM

quote:
quote:

Ahh hemm ? :)

Sorryy totally forgot, doing it right now!

Adding Shine too!

EDIT : Added shine and DJex

link ( same as first post ) http://www.lesstime.org/wall1.jpg
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by DJeX on 07-05-2005 at 01:20 AM

Great thanks man. :D

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by haydos on 07-05-2005 at 08:08 AM

Carltos Cool is still spelt wrong ;)

EDIT: As is Haydn :dodgy::P

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-05-2005 at 03:08 PM

quote:
Carltos Cool is still spelt wrong ;)

EDIT: As is Haydn :dodgy::P

fixing these atm..

EDIT : Done
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Lou on 07-05-2005 at 04:34 PM

Hey I wanna be added:D Itll make me feel special:P Love how its made....good work Blackjack.....as for the names and stuff: Great idea lp15

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by emit on 07-06-2005 at 09:41 AM

quote:
ok ye so the background was done by blackjack.. you can see it in this thread here :

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=47114

and well i added the names.. soo.. thats what it came up 2 :

http://www.lesstime.org/wall1.jpg

(ye i only put the link cuz i dunno how to thumbnail pics.. :$)

Hah, you're using my mirror of it. In future if you want me to host it just PM me with a copy or something and I'm happy to host updated copies when you add peoples nicks or so.

Time.
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Lou on 07-08-2005 at 04:30 PM

hes not posting anymore:O

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Zephyr on 07-08-2005 at 05:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
hes not posting anymore:O

Just be patient. When lp15 next visits the forums, i'm sure he'll look at this thread and add you to the wallpaper.
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Lou on 07-08-2005 at 08:54 PM

lol I know...I was ust really bored...nothing is happening around here...

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Ezra on 07-08-2005 at 09:18 PM

Add me please :D

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Sunshine on 07-09-2005 at 10:05 AM

I use that wallpaper now, i noticed wtbw is spelled wrong. It says Wbtw.

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by John Anderton on 07-09-2005 at 05:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
I use that wallpaper now, i noticed wtbw is spelled wrong. It says Wbtw.
Me too but im using the 1st make.
I was wondering if it was possible for me too get the wallpaper with the names of the staff there, and the column for the users made and no names there .... and this font so that i can add the names myself ;)
Just for private use if anyone minds .... obviously the credits goto blaCkjaCk (making the pic) and lp15 (for adding the names) :P
(I hope the stuff in the bracket is right 8-))
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-09-2005 at 08:28 PM

Due to my grand-father passing away.. I am no longer taking charge of this.. I sent the psd to Blackjack, and he will be completing the wallpaper.. Im sorry for the inconvience..

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Sunshine on 07-09-2005 at 09:14 PM

quote:
Due to my grand-father passing away..
My condolences..(f)

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by ProblemWv Authority on 07-09-2005 at 09:23 PM

Aw:| im sorry(F)...

Could I be added please Blackjack?

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Joa on 07-09-2005 at 10:18 PM

quote:
Due to my grand-father passing away..

i'm really sorry about your grandpa, :sad:
i offer you my deepest condolences.

* Joa hugs you
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by guanako on 07-10-2005 at 03:56 AM

im really sorry about that lp15

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Lou on 07-14-2005 at 01:44 AM

man that hurts....:|

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by MC Inferno on 07-14-2005 at 02:03 AM

nicwe wallappaer... aint i aint really that arsed like but... erm.... Where-The-Fuck-Am-I? :|

Months of service
Lots of spam,
Several warnings, mostly PMed Though
Countless Bans
6 (count em) 6 rep points (mostly for not spamming aprountly)

................. and this is how im repayed.

You Bastards. :| [Image: plzdie.gif]

Edit: Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear about ur grandfather.

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Lou on 07-14-2005 at 02:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
man that hurts....:|
I also meant to say Im really sorry for your grand father...may he rest in peace enternaly.

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
nicwe wallappaer... aint i aint really that arsed like but... erm.... Where-The-Fuck-Am-I? :|

Months of service
Lots of spam,
Several warnings, mostly PMed Though
Countless Bans
6 (count em) 6 rep points (mostly for not spamming aprountly)

................. and this is how im repayed.

You Bastards. :| [Image: plzdie.gif]
and wtf is your problem? man your so insulting..I didnt know you and this is a horrible way of making me know you. if he didnt add you its obviously because he forgot or he didnt know you. your being just plain irresponsible by doing this like that...asking politely is going to give you a better chancce of being on the list...and being banned isnt something to be proud of...but now I know why you were banned so often.
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by *Saint* on 07-14-2005 at 04:47 AM

i thought that was more joking around rather that insulting :S

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by albert on 07-14-2005 at 05:35 AM

1- Thx to all the the sweet words from everyone for my granpa.. funeral was today.. i feel much better already :)

2- I aint seeing blackjack online.. Ill try to get in contact with him soon..

3- PPL PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD!

RE: RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by blackjack on 07-15-2005 at 07:53 AM

quote:
Due to my grand-father passing away.. I am no longer taking charge of this.. I sent the psd to Blackjack, and he will be completing the wallpaper.. Im sorry for the inconvience..

Im sorry about that my friend :( i didnt know that.. im downloading the .psd file from your site.. ill be adding people again soon.. i think.. im here to support you (y) hope everything gets better for you and your family :)

* blackjack hugs lp15 :)
RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by Lou on 07-22-2005 at 12:12 AM

has it been updated since?

RE: Plus! Wallpaper! Really cool, check it out. by RebelSean on 08-06-2005 at 08:11 PM

Link is dead now :S.