Shoutbox

is there a tool for last time online checker? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: is there a tool for last time online checker? (/showthread.php?tid=47379)

is there a tool for last time online checker? by mijares on 07-09-2005 at 03:23 PM

i was wondering, is there a tool or plug in that tells you when was the last time the contact was online?
i

RE: is there a tool for last time online checker? by absorbation on 07-09-2005 at 03:29 PM

it's already in plus right click the contact go to extras and go to contact information :)

RE: is there a tool for last time online checker? by FrozernFire on 07-09-2005 at 03:41 PM

remember that it is the last time you saw him online yourself.

eg. if you were offline when your contact was online, it will not be recorded.

RE: is there a tool for last time online checker? by Blacklion on 07-09-2005 at 05:53 PM

Hi, im new here, and i was wondering that is there just a plugin for messenger, that you don't need to install messenger plus to get this Last Seen online thing, is there any plugin? I like messenger plus, but my father doesn't let me install that, and i need this Last seen online thing, so if there is a plugin for that, please let me know, thanks.

RE: is there a tool for last time online checker? by Tochjo on 07-09-2005 at 06:02 PM

As far as I know there exists no separate add-on that contains this function. Instead, I'd talk to your father about installing Messenger Plus!. Most likely he is under the false assumption that it will install spyware on your computer. This is not the case. There is an optional sponsor which you can choose not to install during installation.

If your father has further questions, encourage him to post a thread on these forums. Many helpers are always willing to clarify issues he might have :)

RE: RE: is there a tool for last time online checker? by Blacklion on 07-09-2005 at 06:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
As far as I know there exists no separate add-on that contains this function. Instead, I'd talk to your father about installing Messenger Plus!. Most likely he is under the false assumption that it will install spyware on your computer. This is not the case. There is an optional sponsor which you can choose not to install during installation.

If your father has further questions, encourage him to post a thread on these forums. Many helpers are always willing to clarify issues he might have :)

Okey, thanks.