Shoutbox

Msn today and tabs - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Msn today and tabs (/showthread.php?tid=47416)

Msn today and tabs by philipe on 07-10-2005 at 03:51 PM

Hello everyone.

I just downloaded the new version of messenger and wondered if it is possible to delete or not display the tabs on the left hand side of the contact list and not display msn today at the beginning of each sign in.

RE: Msn today and tabs by freitag on 07-10-2005 at 04:00 PM

i think you need a skin to remove the tabs. to prevent msn today to show up upon sign in, go to options and general. uncheck the box where it says something like "show msn today upon sign in"

RE: Msn today and tabs by absorbation on 07-10-2005 at 04:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by freitag
i think you need a skin to remove the tabs. to prevent msn today to show up upon sign in, go to options and general. uncheck the box where it says something like "show msn today upon sign in"

no tabs only show is your 13 or older just sign up to an account that is under 13 or remove it by editing uilfiles but i doubt you know that maybe there should be a patch for it :P
RE: Msn today and tabs by x2zen on 07-10-2005 at 08:11 PM

To remove the tabs: Tools -> Options -> Security -> Tick "This is a shared computer so don't display my tabs"

To remove MSN Today to show at sign in: Tools -> Options -> General -> untick the box that says someting about MSN today :)