Shoutbox

The Da Vinci Code - Cracked - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The Da Vinci Code - Cracked (/showthread.php?tid=47446)

The Da Vinci Code - Cracked by John Anderton on 07-11-2005 at 10:42 AM

Yeah this is not the book nor the documentary. I saw 2 competitions on the websites and i solved them ;) I passed the step where traxor was stuck :P

1st quiz thingy
2nd quiz thingy

Please try to solve them individually. Its more fun that way ;)
The 1st one requires knowledge from the books and the 2nd one is more fun. And thanks luke cause you taught me Ceasers square ;)

And btw .... there is one phone number that you have to call in this. Its in the US. So those who cant ..... pm me the phone number and ill give you an alternate way ..... and no i wont directly link you to the next step .... there is a place that shows you the same thing that is said on the phone.

I think trax was solving the 2nd one. I solved the 1st one too ... it told me another ph no in the US to call .... i couldnt so i dont know what the winning speech in the 1st one is :sad:

RE: The Da Vinci Code - Cracked by Rubber Stamp on 07-11-2005 at 11:02 AM

dont have that much patience...and wid my english litrerature exam tom, i dont have that much time either!

RE: The Da Vinci Code - Cracked by John Anderton on 07-11-2005 at 11:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Freaky Guy
dont have that much patience...and wid my english litrerature exam tom, i dont have that much time either!
lol
Tell me where you guys are ;)
Need any help ?? Pm me :D
People win the US will have an advantage at one point (not the phone ..... dont call anyone ... there is another way .... a free way :P)
Reading the books is a must :P Other than the da vinci code too :P
I have read angels and demons and 5 chapters of DVC yet i solved it so it really depends on how good you are ;)
Btw both are official tests ;) From the official sites :D
RE: The Da Vinci Code - Cracked by Tandy on 07-11-2005 at 11:43 AM

wtf im up to the part where u gotta find symbols heading north next to the fourth author, what do i do?!

RE: The Da Vinci Code - Cracked by John Anderton on 07-11-2005 at 11:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tandy
ols heading north next to the fourth author, what do i do?!
"
Look carefully beside the fourth quote from the top ;)
I told you that one is tough ..... the other one is easier .... if you had the book in the hand you could see it. Click on the see book cover link then you'll see a very small preview. There click on the back cover of the book to get a nice enlarged pic .... still its really tough but good luck ;)
RE: The Da Vinci Code - Cracked by Tandy on 07-11-2005 at 11:55 AM

they are coordinates, and i cant read them :/

RE: The Da Vinci Code - Cracked by John Anderton on 07-11-2005 at 12:04 PM

Yes thats right .... co ordinates .... read em and then google em ;)
Click on the "hint" (take a hint or something its called) and try them .... the 2nd hint shows you a direct way to google for the answer ;) you'll just have to search ;)
And btw ... when you google it .... here is my clue for the next question .... read the 1st page results carefully
;)

Now try to find the answers :D