Shoutbox

Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? (/showthread.php?tid=47526)

Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by Skitz on 07-13-2005 at 06:38 AM

anyone know?

cheers

RE: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by dylan! on 07-13-2005 at 06:40 AM

no msn messenger does not have this....although msgplus! does!:P...all you do is type "/blockgrp <insert group name here>" and press enter

RE: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by Skitz on 07-13-2005 at 06:42 AM

heheh ic ic
should be moved to the other forum then hey

so gotta do it manually?

RE: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by dylan! on 07-13-2005 at 06:45 AM

move you thread manually?:S

RE: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by Skitz on 07-13-2005 at 06:49 AM

nah i mean this thread should be moved to the msgplus forum by a mod

so the only way to block a particular group is manually typing is that code?

RE: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by dylan! on 07-13-2005 at 06:51 AM

yep..its not that hard all you do is type that in ANY chat converstion and itll work...you could delete each one manually one by one in that group;)

RE: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by Skitz on 07-13-2005 at 07:05 AM

it says invalid group name when i type that command?

is there a space between "/blockgrp" and the "<"

RE: Does msn messenger let u blocked groups of contacts? by L. Coyote on 07-13-2005 at 07:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Skitz
it says invalid group name when i type that command?

is there a space between "/blockgrp" and the "<"
The command is /blockgrp name of group (with a space between, yes).