Shoutbox

sound server going a little bonkers - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: sound server going a little bonkers (/showthread.php?tid=47554)

sound server going a little bonkers by shibbybear on 07-13-2005 at 11:08 PM

okay, the sound server has been acting up the past few days, and not letting me send sounds. its not my security settings like the window keeps saying cause its happening with my friends too.

RE: sound server going a little bonkers by lord checha on 07-14-2005 at 01:24 AM

Me and my friends are having the same problem, and the same window about the security settings, what can we do??

RE: sound server going a little bonkers by mezzanine on 07-14-2005 at 01:31 AM

Please see Personal sound problem and Custom sound feature error report thread.

RE: sound server going a little bonkers by shibbybear on 07-14-2005 at 02:45 PM

its still screwing up!

RE: sound server going a little bonkers by absorbation on 07-14-2005 at 02:53 PM

http://sounds.msgplus.net/

that page has the server status ;)

RE: sound server going a little bonkers by Guido on 07-15-2005 at 03:05 AM

I'm having the same problem guys, and it's not a permanent issue like those discussed in the threads mezzanine mentioned. It seems to be a random problem (like 6 every 10 times I send a sound, the sound is never sent and after 10 or 15 seconds all the accumulated server errors from my tries show up as alerts one after the other).

RE: sound server going a little bonkers by Patchou on 07-15-2005 at 04:24 AM

We're going to investigate the problem ASAP, thank you for reporting.

RE: sound server going a little bonkers by XM4ST3RX on 07-24-2005 at 09:10 AM

Hi,

ive been unable to send sounds before and the status page said everything was fine, and it was not my security settings...

status pages like these arnt reliable i dont think, just like when MSN Messenger's status page says everythings fine when its not, and by the time they have sorted the problem out, the status page says might experience problems etc LoL

Cant win :P

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX