Shoutbox

[Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? (/showthread.php?tid=47610)

[Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by M73A on 07-15-2005 at 08:54 AM

well it was good.... but then he left... think someone should take up the task:P

RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by John Anderton on 07-15-2005 at 08:58 AM

You mean leo's hand drawing of members ???
I would but i dont have a scanner ... ill have to goto my friend everytime :(

RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by M73A on 07-15-2005 at 08:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
You mean leo's hand drawing of members ???
I would but i dont have a scanner ... ill have to goto my friend everytime :(
yea:P it was funny but then the leaving thing happened .... :(

what about someone with a drawing tablet? or a scanner?:P
RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by M73A on 07-15-2005 at 09:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Regexp

I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS, I WILL FINISH THOSE WHO ARE LISTED. I MIGHT ACCEPT REQUESTS IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU PM ME, YOU WON'T GET DRAWED. PERIOD. TYVM.
thought he'd left... names bin changed to regexp *-)
RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by L. Coyote on 07-15-2005 at 09:06 AM

:rofl:

I still have to finish those in the lists. I can't take more requests.

RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by M73A on 07-15-2005 at 09:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Regexp
:rofl:

I still have to finish those in the lists. I can't take more requests.

:O your still here :cheesy:

once you've finished your lists should name an heir to the thread to carry it on:P
RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by L. Coyote on 07-15-2005 at 09:12 AM

:tongue: Each artist should have their own threads. lol

RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by L. Coyote on 07-15-2005 at 09:14 AM

Yeah, kid. I put you in the correct list. (Y)

If I stop waking up at 6pm I might be able to draw a few more ppl.

RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by Shezi on 07-15-2005 at 09:21 AM

* Shezi is confused... wat r u talking about.. ??
can anoyone explain plzz.....

RE: [Forum Sug] - someone make another picture of members thread? by M73A on 07-15-2005 at 09:23 AM

this thread

lol...