Shoutbox

WTF is up with my firefox :S - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: WTF is up with my firefox :S (/showthread.php?tid=47675)

WTF is up with my firefox :S by Reaper on 07-16-2005 at 07:21 PM

i startup my ocmputer this mornin only to find that my firefox has gone all wierd. everything has been set to default, all my bookmarks have been lost and every webpage i go on, it shakes :S
as i am typing this right now the page is shakin. its just the page itslef as in the buttons at the top of the browser arent shakin and the bar at the bottom which shwos the loading of the page isnt either

i reinstalled but still no luck

HELPP

RE: WTF is up with my firefox :S by King For A Day on 07-16-2005 at 08:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper66613
i startup my ocmputer this mornin only to find that my firefox has gone all wierd. everything has been set to default, all my bookmarks have been lost and every webpage i go on, it shakes :S
as i am typing this right now the page is shakin. its just the page itslef as in the buttons at the top of the browser arent shakin and the bar at the bottom which shwos the loading of the page isnt either

i reinstalled but still no luck

HELPP

is it shaking in the same way as msn does with nudges? that can be done ove rthe webpage itsself so im sure it could be a virus type spyware thing, not sure aboutn the default settings

RE: WTF is up with my firefox :S by Reaper on 07-16-2005 at 08:45 PM

not like nudges jus movin up and down.

nvm tho now :P i fixed it
had to a clean uninstall and reinstall and the shakin stopped. shame i lost all my bookmarks tho

RE: WTF is up with my firefox :S by [MR] on 07-17-2005 at 01:46 AM

i lost all my bookmarks just a sec ago too...wonder why...?

and my tabbed browsing plug in doesnt work anymore...

RE: WTF is up with my firefox :S by Hank on 07-17-2005 at 02:10 AM

News is that there is gonna be a 1.0.6 release soon, how i know this,, i talk to a guy " sailfish " over at the Netscape Forums who told me he read on the mozillazine blogs  that the 1.0.5 FF broke a few API's ,

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=291239

RE: WTF is up with my firefox :S by [MR] on 07-17-2005 at 02:20 AM

thats kewl