Shoutbox

i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... (/showthread.php?tid=47764)

i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by TheMusicPirate on 07-19-2005 at 02:37 AM

i need somebody that can recreate the picture ([Image: Inner_Demons.jpg])

but make just the crying angel sitting on something else other than the bricks.

please and thank you.

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by mwe99 on 07-19-2005 at 02:38 AM

Something else? What exactly do you want?

RE: RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by TheMusicPirate on 07-19-2005 at 02:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
Something else? What exactly do you want?

ummm, i'm not too sure, it's goning to be my next tattoo, and i just wanted it to be a little nicer, for the angel to sit on, ummm, maybe a tree stump or something.
RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by mwe99 on 07-19-2005 at 02:42 AM

Hm a few suggestions i can think of are:

Tree stump (you said it)
Mushroom (maybe not)
Cloud (goes with the whole angel thing)
A bird (but then thats something else)
Gravestone (if you like the whole gothic scene)

RE: RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by TheMusicPirate on 07-19-2005 at 02:46 AM

quote:
Hm a few suggestions i can think of are:

Tree stump (you said it)
Mushroom (maybe not)
Cloud (goes with the whole angel thing)
A bird (but then thats something else)
Gravestone (if you like the whole gothic scene)

well the whole reason for the crying angel is basically it represents me crying becasue my grandparents passing away. and sitting on a tree stump is what i was doing when i found out and my grandparents.
RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by mwe99 on 07-19-2005 at 02:47 AM

Ah I see, well I will have a go and post back. However its 03.47 here in the UK, so I won't have chance to create it before I sleep. I'll post my attempt in a few hours though.

RE: RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by TheMusicPirate on 07-19-2005 at 02:48 AM

quote:
Ah I see, well I will have a go and post back. However its 03.47 here in the UK, so I won't have chance to create it before I sleep. I'll post my attempt in a few hours though.

ok, thanks you very much.
RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by mwe99 on 07-19-2005 at 02:52 AM

Ive got rid of the background and the chimney thing, just need a stump now :) (i stayed up)

Would you like a cartoon type stump (like the angel) or a more realistic one?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=498506]

Let me know what you think, I can obviously change the stump :)

I know it might look rough, but your tattooist will be able to smooth it

RE: RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by TheMusicPirate on 07-19-2005 at 03:15 AM

quote:
Ive got rid of the background and the chimney thing, just need a stump now :) (i stayed up)

Would you like a cartoon type stump (like the angel) or a more realistic one?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=498506]

Let me know what you think, I can obviously change the stump :)

I know it might look rough, but your tattooist will be able to smooth it

i just got a thought, what about if you make the angel and the thing that he is sitting on in your own style.
RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by mwe99 on 07-19-2005 at 03:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TheMusicPirate
make the angel

I will try, but i need to go bed now so ill stick it on my to do list for tomorrow :)

RE: RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by TheMusicPirate on 07-19-2005 at 03:19 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TheMusicPirate
make the angel

I will try, but i need to go bed now so ill stick it on my to do list for tomorrow :)

cool, if you need to contact me, my email is irishking05@hotmail.com

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by Pyroteq on 07-19-2005 at 09:13 AM

that would look cool if the angel was better.. more realistic, black wings perhaps.. more goth :p

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by saralk on 07-19-2005 at 09:50 AM

why don't you just show the picture to the tattoo artist and ask him to turn it into a tree stump?

After all, he is a tattoo ARTIST.

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by SikStyles on 07-19-2005 at 05:55 PM

well i think the picture itself has some problems, like the anatomy of a person, the tears, if his head is down like this then tears dont run down like that, they most likely end up on his nose dripping down..so whoever drew this might do it again

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by absorbation on 07-19-2005 at 06:16 PM

I changed the clour a little :S

[Image: attachment.php?pid=498815]

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by mwe99 on 07-19-2005 at 06:26 PM

dont forget to remove the bricks and replace with a stump Absorb

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by The Napster on 07-19-2005 at 06:42 PM

Heres Just something quick:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=498872]

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by The Napster on 07-19-2005 at 06:48 PM

More Goth:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=498879]

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by buzz on 07-19-2005 at 07:44 PM

[Image: innerdemonscopy0af.th.jpg]

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by gif83 on 07-19-2005 at 08:57 PM

maybe i'll hand draw one this evening if i get bored :p

btw... with the wings... what sort of look are you aiming for?

edit:

ok just did a quick sketch on the old pooter....
sorry i'm like a 3 year old colouring in when i do things quickly.

[Image: cry9hn.jpg]

RE: i need somebody who is good at drawing in photoshop.... by hmaster on 07-25-2005 at 02:38 PM

[Image: tattoo6hh.gif]

Transparent man: [ http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3660/devil9yk.gif ]
[Image: devil9yk.gif]

Stump: [ http://pericat.ca/unlock/temp-images/stump.jpg ]
[Image: stump.jpg]