Shoutbox

Yahoo/MSN Text Messaging - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Yahoo/MSN Text Messaging (/showthread.php?tid=47766)

Yahoo/MSN Text Messaging by dudeman_27 on 07-19-2005 at 03:45 AM

Is there a hack or something that will allow me to use the yahoo service to send people on msn an IM, because when people text you on Yahoo you can text back, on msn..you cant. that really bugs me and i just thought up this idea, maybe somebody else has to and made a program out of it.

RE: Yahoo/MSN Text Messaging by blackjack on 07-19-2005 at 03:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dudeman_27
Is there a hack or something that will allow me to use the yahoo service to send people on msn an IM, because when people text you on Yahoo you can text back, on msn..you cant. that really bugs me and i just thought up this idea, maybe somebody else has to and made a program out of it.

No hacks here 8-)

Use trillian.. maybe that fix your problem.. 8-)
RE: Yahoo/MSN Text Messaging by mwe99 on 07-19-2005 at 11:20 AM

MSN & Yahoo are two completely different programs and companies. They probably won't work together. If you want to send text messages, there are a few threads about it.

RE: Yahoo/MSN Text Messaging by dudeman_27 on 07-19-2005 at 05:29 PM

k well i hate trillian, but is there like a "plus" for yahoo or something that could track the msg's and send them to a contact into msn, and it'll track when they send a msg back and put it into the yahoo contact window. probably not cuz its real complicated but i think it'd be cool.