Shoutbox

R2 Beta Mentor Nominations - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: R2 Beta Mentor Nominations (/showthread.php?tid=47840)

R2 Beta Mentor Nominations by user27089 on 07-20-2005 at 05:23 PM

I don't really know who on this forum is beta testing Windows Server 2003 R2 Beta with me, so I am simply going to ask here.

I need 5 people to nominate, as I don't know anybody on the program other than myself, so the first five people on this forum that post the correct information, I will put down.

What I will need:

Nominee's first name:
Nominee's last name:
Nominee's 6-digit BetaID:
Why do you feel this person deserves to be recognized as a top R2 mentor:

If you don't want to post your BetaID, then send me a private message.

Thanks ;).

RE: R2 Beta Mentor Nominations by mwe99 on 07-20-2005 at 05:35 PM

I got invited back in April, although I got the message:

The beta will begin during the April and continue until Q4 2005.  Potential candidates should have experience in configuring and administering Windows network environments.  Additionally, access to a test network environment is required as beta software should not be installed in production environments.  If you meet these qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please complete the following steps by April 18, 2005:

Isn't it a little late now?

RE: R2 Beta Mentor Nominations by Stigmata on 07-20-2005 at 05:40 PM

sent :)

RE: R2 Beta Mentor Nominations by rix on 07-20-2005 at 05:45 PM

I got my invitation back in April 12th also. Unfortunately, i do not have power over other computers in my network, so I didn't join it. But why do you invite nominees here? You should ask your friends or smth ;)

RE: R2 Beta Mentor Nominations by user27089 on 07-20-2005 at 05:53 PM

Well, I didn't know where else to ask, all I need is your number and the other stuff, you don't HAVE to have downloaded the program or whatever :S...