Shoutbox

What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? (/showthread.php?tid=47880)

What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by -Bogan- on 07-21-2005 at 09:58 AM

Well what is yours?

I was listening to the beastie boys on my walkman and was singing along when the lyrics "I don't buy cheeba, I grow it" came on as my mum walked by my room that I had been in for about 3 hours.

True story!!

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by King For A Day on 07-21-2005 at 10:50 AM

a true but not funny story,

i suppose singing fuck a dog by blink 182 while on the school bus with loads of infant people was probly bad, i was sat with a friend with headphones in

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by The Napster on 07-21-2005 at 01:40 PM

Me I couldn't recall...

I saw a guy on the bus though, he was like 30, and he had his walkman, and the CD booklet, reading out the words of the song. Something about Sweeden n' stuff, but he sang songs for about the whole 40min bus drive :p
Oh and then like 2 weeks later he was on the bus again drinking out of a baby bottle :^) and when someone asked him WTF he was doing he just held up the bottle and smiled. BTW he was always smiling...

Feel kinda sorry for the dude...

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by qgroessl on 07-21-2005 at 01:42 PM

Haha... I wouldn't call the lyrics stupid... And I'm not trying to disrespect my country at all.. But my brother once walked in on me practicing the Star Spangled Banner when I was going to the bathroom....

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by paperless on 07-21-2005 at 01:43 PM

"I wanna suck on your lolipop"
lol it was a song blade sent me that Matty had sent him -_-'

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by YottabyteWizard on 07-21-2005 at 03:43 PM

Blue's clues :banana:

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Eljay on 07-21-2005 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
Blue's clues :banana:

:rofl:
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by TylerG on 07-21-2005 at 03:50 PM

One spongebob song:$

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Gilmore-Deeds on 07-22-2005 at 05:28 AM

some song on Zoolander or Office Space(cant remeber which)

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Rubber Stamp on 07-22-2005 at 03:46 PM

it was a hindi song...guess no point telling......

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Stigmata on 07-22-2005 at 04:16 PM

/sound #96B0DC9FFFEF

:rolleyes:

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by mwe99 on 07-22-2005 at 04:17 PM

lol you're not that bad :P

/sound #9D54AF484C27

:rolleyes:

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by MC Inferno on 07-22-2005 at 09:07 PM

Im yuor venus - bananarama

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by mwe99 on 07-22-2005 at 09:48 PM

Haha now you have to sing like me and stiggy did :P

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by kao on 07-22-2005 at 10:11 PM

NOFX - My Vagina

My vagina has two set of lips, but I don’t get
Monthly blood drips, my vagina hardly even used
My vagina got lots of extra skin. they took my
Outtie and made it and made it in. turning dounie into
Marie osmand
Operation succesfull, but now I gotta pee thru a
Miniature hole, gotta remember to put the seat
Down and when I wipe my ass I go from
Front to back cause I don’t wanna bladder infection
I never tought I’d miss my vas deferans
I trade it for a pair of huge kins cans
Now I got to hang with lesbians
Operation paid up front now I show all
My friends my new designer cunt
They think I’m kinda weird but that’s
Ok with me cause now I kick their ass from the ladies tee there’s
Nothing finer than having a vagina

as my mum walked in, wasn't bad as she doesn't really care about anything i do, just made her/me laugh =p

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Pinchichuv on 07-22-2005 at 10:50 PM

well i was in the car waiting for 2 friends, and the stereo was off, so i remmember the dr.pepper song. its like "wanna wanna tututururu, wanna wanna tututuru, wanna wanna tututururutururuturuturututu"

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by prashker on 07-22-2005 at 11:12 PM

My Best friend billy
--------------------------

I was walking down the street
looking for something to eat
when i found Billy...trying to bend the truth
and i was thinking if billy was FOOAOOOOOD!!!!
And everything after that was me trying to eat billy
and not be starving anymore.
But billy refuseeeeeeed.
So i had no food for a week. And i was trying to shit on yooooouuuuuu.
But nothing seems to affect.
Whocha!!!
------------------------------------------------
I remember singing that to my friends when my teacher started tio listen and called me a stupid singer.

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Pyroteq on 07-23-2005 at 03:00 AM

And how many girls do you know that can play the harmonica with their pussies?
Like 'em easy and hot and sweet like a Rice Krispie Treat gee
You know what I really want in a girl? Me

I need to find a new vagina
Any kind of new vagina
It's hard to rhyme a word like vagina
Calvin Klein kind of, North Carolina

RE: RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Rubber Stamp on 07-23-2005 at 07:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kao
NOFX - My Vagina

Marie osmand

as my mum walked in, wasn't bad as she doesn't really care about anything i do, just made her/me laugh =p

:lol:
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by John Anderton on 07-23-2005 at 10:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Freaky Guy
Erm .... i would know it even tho i have 8 hindi songs and 700+ english ones .... if its famous then id know it ....
mine ... well 8-) ppl around me know that i always keep humming around songs. It was love ballads like Lady in red by chris de burg and now songs of Lp, seether, hoobastank, maroon 5 etc :P
I sing them everyday in class in my free time so no one cares .... they hum / sing with me too 8-)
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by -dt- on 07-23-2005 at 10:40 AM

from insane clown posse cemetery girl
Because I need a
Girl that make me happy, A girl that make me cry,
A girl that passed away back in 1985.
A girl I plan to marry, a girl I plan to wed,
A girl that I can choke because my baby is already dead.

funny as the people that came in gave me the weirdest look.

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by qgroessl on 07-23-2005 at 07:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kao
NOFX - My Vagina

Marie osmand

haha... Nice ;)... Sounds like a funny song nonetheless... Haha... Hope it doesn't reveal any secrets about your person life though :p
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by JDawg_0789 on 07-23-2005 at 11:28 PM

I once walked in on the ending of Barney which my brother had been watching, got the song stuck in my head, and later on that day my mother walked in while I was doing laundry and caught me singing it:$

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Ginger on 07-24-2005 at 03:49 AM

"Boom boom boom boom i want you in my room.. etc etc"
One morning in school, at the top of my lungs. I had alot of sugar cereal that morning and my friend was playin the song as a joke. I got a lot of looks that day..

RE: RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by ipab on 07-24-2005 at 03:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Freaky Guy

go on, wuts the song. I mite download it.

i think that dhoom machale is the funniest song that i have sung out loud before. People thought that i was on crack.
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by marissa on 07-24-2005 at 03:59 AM

DONT READ IF YOU'LL BE OFFENDED, YO

Suck my dick until your lips fall off.
Don't make me ask again please.
Put it down your throat until it makes you cough.
Nibble on my dick like a rat does cheese.

Well you're from the south your a special kind of girl.
Put my nuts in your mouth just like you was a squirrel.
Work on the shaft, cradle on the balls.
Baby just dont bite it, get it on get it on.

Well why don't you go down and a hook a brother up?
Swallow it on down or spit it in a cup.
Wipe it on your t-shirt let it dribble down your chin.
Smoke a couple Newports and suck that dick again.

writen and sung by green day's drummer Tre Cool.
i didnt only put a little bit because i sing it all...really loudly. and i dont expect anyone to hear but they do..
ive got caught singing My Vagina - NOFX too :\

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by qgroessl on 07-24-2005 at 04:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
i think it was an abba song 

Haha... if it was an Abba song it was probably Dancing Queen.... ADMIT IT!
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by ~Vallery~ on 08-01-2005 at 07:14 AM

this one...lol...:D:D:D

"Lollipops and gummybears are my favourite treats,
When i`ve been good, I ask my dad for a sweet...
Lollipops and gummybears are good for two,
So I can share,
They make me so happy, they make me so happy, so happy as I can be..."

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by shadowfaerie on 08-01-2005 at 11:29 PM

the magical trevor song.. on the train... with many ppl around.. was funny have no idea why now...

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Voldemort on 08-02-2005 at 02:12 AM

i was once hearing in my discman eres mi religion - mana (in spanish)
with all my fam and my grandparents and i was singindg without being aware, my grandparents where like wth? i was embarrassing, not the lyrics bu tthe situation

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Lou on 08-03-2005 at 03:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by King For A Day
a true but not funny story,

i suppose singing fuck a dog by blink 182 while on the school bus with loads of infant people was probly bad, i was sat with a friend with headphones in
sum1 did that on our bus too:| where you live?
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Garndell on 08-03-2005 at 06:40 AM

"If I cut off this nose from my face"

It's from Please by Staind.

Caught singing that by my sister while cooking.  I'll never get her to forget this, she'll make jokes for the rest of my life, oh well.

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Ash_ on 08-03-2005 at 02:01 PM

i have the LeosLyrics plugin for Winamp. the toher day i put My Sharona - The Knack on my computer from cd. i was reading the lyrics aloud and it goes like this.

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
   I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind
   My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
   M-m-m-my Sharona
   M-m-m-my Sharona

my step-dad was standing outside my door waiting to ask me something :undecided:

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by toddiot on 08-06-2005 at 03:14 AM

"chihuahua" by dare. yep -- it's from a coca-cola commercial :dodgy:

wait... that wasn't just once... that's almost everyday :O.

Chihuahua lyrics

^   no, I don't know how to say any of the words (except "chihuahua, of course), but imagen my dad's suprise when he came into my room while i was attempting to sing them...

btw, if anyone knows what this whole song is about, please let me know.

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by NiteMare on 08-06-2005 at 04:06 AM

the Ompa Lumpa song:P

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by YottabyteWizard on 08-06-2005 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
the Ompa Lumpa song:P
:rofl:
RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by Sunshine on 08-06-2005 at 02:48 PM

Teletubby song, when i was in the UK staying with my mate..i was drunk and had a good laugh with my mate's girlfriend singing that. Was upstairs about to go to bed...she couldn't stop giggling about it, not even after she went to bed :P

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by spokes on 08-06-2005 at 03:03 PM

the london underground song

http://www.jokefrog.com/flash/london-underground.shtml

RE: What is the stupidest lyrics you have been caught singing? by RebelSean on 08-06-2005 at 07:28 PM

Well, mine would have to be Britany Spears - Opps I did it again. Sadly, I was with my girlfriend and her friends when I did it to.