Shoutbox

How do you disable browser window resizing? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: How do you disable browser window resizing? (/showthread.php?tid=47969)

How do you disable browser window resizing? by Supersonicdarky on 07-23-2005 at 01:22 PM

i mean can you disable manual window resizing with a mouse? :S

RE: How do you disable browser window resizing? by rix on 07-23-2005 at 05:29 PM

If you mean how to disable guests to resize your popup, then add resizable=no to your code to make it look like this:

code:
<a href='javascript:window.open("file.php", "Title", "toolbar=no,resizable=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,status=no"); history.go(0);'>Link</a>

I can't help you if you want your browser to not allow for you to resize windows. :^)
RE: How do you disable browser window resizing? by Supersonicdarky on 07-23-2005 at 05:47 PM

is there a way to do the same in this code? :S

code:
<a href="page.htm" target="main" onclick="NewWindow(this.href,'name','175','390','yes');return false;">Page</a>

It pop's up after you click
RE: How do you disable browser window resizing? by rix on 07-23-2005 at 06:01 PM

I don't know, if it works, but try this

code:
<a onclick='javascript:window.open("file.php", "Title", "toolbar=no,resizable=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,status=no"); history.go(0);'>Link</a>

It seems to work fine...
RE: How do you disable browser window resizing? by Supersonicdarky on 07-23-2005 at 06:11 PM

doesn't work for me :/

It doesn't show as a link, just plain text