Shoutbox

When is the new version coming? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: When is the new version coming? (/showthread.php?tid=48035)

When is the new version coming? by qgroessl on 07-24-2005 at 11:43 PM

I was wondering if anybody knew the date of the release of the newest Messenger Plus!... After Patchou told us about the new tabbed conversations feature and the other new things... I was kind've expecting it to come out soon thereafter. Is he waiting for 7.5 to be released? Or is he still perfecting some other new features?

Just curious cause I'm so excited for the new tabbed conversations... haha.. And I can't wait to use them.

RE: When is the new version coming? by Hank on 07-25-2005 at 12:29 AM

be petient ,

RE: When is the new version coming? by mwe99 on 07-25-2005 at 12:37 AM

Well as far as i know it hasnt been released to BETA testers yet, so it's gonna have to be finished, tested, reviewed, so dont quote be on this but i imagine september

RE: When is the new version coming? by Supersonicdarky on 07-25-2005 at 12:38 AM

well, concidering that the 7.5 final is coming out in september, it will probably be soon after that... :\

edit:
Did you guess september or did you know?

RE: When is the new version coming? by mwe99 on 07-25-2005 at 12:39 AM

it was just a selected date, studying that the 7.5 will be out in September so i IMAGINE Plus! will be out around then.

RE: When is the new version coming? by L. Coyote on 07-25-2005 at 12:49 AM

It'll be out when it's ready. Just keep checking on www.msgplus.net.

Don't take all these dates seriously, guess or not, as they can change without notice.

RE: When is the new version coming? by qgroessl on 07-25-2005 at 04:05 AM

Yeah... well... I wasn't sure if Patchou would like, let out just that feature early or not... haha... It would be nice... But I was thinking around then too... Yeah. I was thinking September also... But I didn't wanna wait that long ;)... Guess I'll have to.

RE: When is the new version coming? by matty on 07-25-2005 at 09:35 PM

Messenger Plus! does not release new versions based around MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger releases. A small fix will be released to fix compatibility bugs. I can assure you that it has not been sent to beta testers and when I last spoke with there was no ETA on the release of the Beta but possibly may be soon.

Next time I talk to Fraisie and/or Patchou I will see if they have a rough estimate about the date.