Shoutbox

Can't send messages using MSN Messenger 7.0 :( - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Can't send messages using MSN Messenger 7.0 :( (/showthread.php?tid=48089)

Can't send messages using MSN Messenger 7.0 :( by NastY-D on 07-26-2005 at 12:55 PM

Heyz,

I am using Msn Messenger 7.0 (And I tryed other versions) But I can't send messages over Msn Messenger anymore. :| I don't even get any error or something they just don't arrive. Recieving messages works. And i don't have this problem with Windows Messenger 5.1 (But that sucks :P)

Anyone knows what i can try to make ik work? :)

//Edit:
My OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2

RE: Can't send messages using MSN Messenger 7.0 :( by mwe99 on 07-26-2005 at 01:22 PM

Any plugins running? StuffPlug etc

RE: Can't send messages using MSN Messenger 7.0 :( by Zephyr on 07-26-2005 at 01:33 PM

Try running MSN Messenger without Plus to see if the problem persists.

If you have Stuffplug, go to the options, /xspoptions, and untick "Enable  the Ignore feature"

RE: RE: Can't send messages using MSN Messenger 7.0 :( by NastY-D on 07-26-2005 at 05:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
Try running MSN Messenger without Plus to see if the problem persists.

If you have Stuffplug, go to the options, /xspoptions, and untick "Enable  the Ignore feature"

I have just uninstalled Messenger Plus! but the problem still persists. :@

Why do i have this problem only with MSN Messenger :| Windows Messenger still works fine (Except the webcam feature :P)

//EDIT: Msn is working again after deleting the Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger folder :| :S anyways.... Thnx for helping :);)