Shoutbox

Sniper Games - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Sniper Games (/showthread.php?tid=48227)

Sniper Games by user27089 on 07-28-2005 at 02:24 PM

Does anybody know of any games that are based on sniping, I don't mind if it's good graphics, but I want it to be good gameplay, and really realistic, by the way, it doesn't matter if it is free or not, but I want it to be based only on snipers.

It would be cool if it was multiplayer, but single player is okay.

RE: Sniper Games by ShawnZ on 07-28-2005 at 02:32 PM

the fps minigame in Banjo Tooie :refuck::P

RE: Sniper Games by Eljay on 07-28-2005 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
the fps minigame in Banjo Tooie :refuck::P

:rofl:

i remember that game :P

tbh just get cs source and download some awp_ maps
RE: Sniper Games by user27089 on 07-28-2005 at 02:57 PM

I'm getting CounterStrike: Source when I get my new graphics card, which will be within the 6 weeks holiday, I am getting really good at it, I've been playing it loads at my mates house, I'm better than him at it, I was the last one in the map and killed a hell of a lot of terrorists with a carbine and a hawk. I keep getting headshots lol.

RE: Sniper Games by paperless on 07-28-2005 at 04:39 PM

Yeah i love being a sniper too.

On CS its kinda hard because they are fast as hell but its hitable the only prob is the price of the snipers.

Im currently playing BF2 and definitely the best game for sniping is America's Army.

RE: Sniper Games by Eljay on 07-28-2005 at 04:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless

On CS its kinda hard because they are fast as hell but its hitable the only prob is the price of the snipers.

pfft learnt to scout properly :P

yeh americas army is a good game its annoying though when you shoot people on your side and get thrown in jail 8-)
RE: Sniper Games by paperless on 07-28-2005 at 04:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
when you shoot people on your side and get thrown in jail

And lose 500 points for getting kicked + the roe you got which is probably around 300 when you get kicked so in total you lose around 800.

Its kinda good, that way people dont tk so much.
On the other hand its very annoying when that happens for accident.. i got stuck in same honor for 3 months because usually when im doing a very nice game in the end i start losing all the points by accidentaly tking... i think this is some kind of curse or something... it happens almost all the time!

Today in BF2 i was in a helicopter crowded with people which i had previously C4ed then i said: "The helicopter is hijacked" they didnt say anything i got pissed off, jump out of it, parachuted and pressed the button, BOOM 5 tks :lol:.
RE: Sniper Games by Garndell on 07-28-2005 at 07:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Does anybody know of any games that are based on sniping, I don't mind if it's good graphics, but I want it to be good gameplay, and really realistic, by the way, it doesn't matter if it is free or not, but I want it to be based only on snipers.

It would be cool if it was multiplayer, but single player is okay.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DZ5...26-2916558-8518867

Also there is Marine Sharpshooter, Sniper: Path of Vengeance, Line of Sight: Vietnam & Marine Sharpsooter 2: Jungle Warfare.
RE: Sniper Games by emit on 07-28-2005 at 07:56 PM

trax: hitman/hitman 2.

RE: Sniper Games by saralk on 07-28-2005 at 09:27 PM

Isn't there a game called Silent Strike, or Silent Sniper, I'm not sure 100%, Silent Scope maybe, but its in a load arcadias.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle...26-8303755-9357219

RE: Sniper Games by lizard.boy on 07-28-2005 at 09:32 PM

i always liked playing the sniper in conflict desert storm one and two.

RE: Sniper Games by nightcrawler50 on 07-31-2005 at 04:21 PM

Call of Duty: Finest Hour and Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 both ahve awesome sniping levels

RE: Sniper Games by Negro_Joe on 08-20-2005 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
the fps minigame in Banjo Tooie

Iv got that it rox my world i got the first one and all!

The silent scope games, but they suck alot of ass!

RE: Sniper Games by Purity on 08-20-2005 at 07:29 PM

Being a sniper on BF2 is so fun, it's alot easier than it was on the old BF's but it's still a challenge. :P

RE: Sniper Games by SikStyles on 08-20-2005 at 08:28 PM

try searching on google. Im sure they have something in there.

I've been wondering myself for a good sniper game, i am not sure but Soldiers of Fortune II, it may have some snipers