Shoutbox

Cant Change Online Status, Etc. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Cant Change Online Status, Etc. (/showthread.php?tid=48284)

Cant Change Online Status, Etc. by immature on 07-30-2005 at 11:30 AM

Hi all,

Im currently using Msn Messenger 7.0.0816 with Messenger Plus! 3.54.132. Everything was fine until one day when i logged on to the net with Msn logging in too. When Msn was logged in, the com started to lag abit, the status changed to "Away" almost immediately. I tried to change the status and it says "Service not Available, Try Again Later" or something. It says the same thing when i wanted to change my online nick. After a while, Msn will get disconnected and  has a hard time reconnecting back. When i click on "Exit", the computer starts to lag abit (The mouse was kinda laggy for a moment). Thus i was wondering does anyone has the same problem and whether anyone could help me with this problems. Thanks

RE: Cant Change Online Status, Etc. by user27089 on 07-30-2005 at 11:42 AM

Do a full uninstall of both MSN Messenger & Messenger Plus!. Go to Add/Remove Programs, uninstall them both, delete both of the folders from C:/Program Files/, and then download them both again, then reinstall, if this doesn't work, then it's just a problem with the servers...

RE: Cant Change Online Status, Etc. by immature on 07-30-2005 at 12:03 PM

Done it. Its still the same. Thats why i posted it. If it was that easy I wouldnt be here asking.