Shoutbox

Hosting Problems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Hosting Problems (/showthread.php?tid=48289)

Hosting Problems by Dan0208 on 07-30-2005 at 01:05 PM

Hey everyone havent posted in a while but have come across a problem.
Recently I have been having lots of trouble with my web host with down time and ftp problems and its kind of a shame cos as for a free hosting company they offer very good facilities.
I read the free hosts thread a fair while ago but there were alot of dead links and I didnt find many that were what I needed.
I was wondering if anyone knows of or could offer me hosting for a simple website with surf photography and friends. There is no downloads, videos, music or anything like that. The only things i really need is space, bandwidth and ftp access. I have no need for anything like php, sql, databases, forums etc on this website just the basic stuff. However, the majority of the links in that thread do not really fill this requirement.
I need about 200-300mb webspace at the most to cover the existing photos and leave enough space to be able to add additional ones in updates. I think i use around 1gb in bandwidth mostly less but occasionally more. And the only other thing i need is to be able to upload via ftp.
If anyone can offer or can point me in the right direction as to where i can find this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Daniel

RE: Hosting Problems by albert on 07-30-2005 at 01:06 PM

www.ctech.ca

that should do it :)

RE: Hosting Problems by Dan0208 on 07-30-2005 at 02:14 PM

Thanks
Any others anyone? those guys seem not to be sending my registration email..

RE: Hosting Problems by Lou on 07-30-2005 at 03:49 PM

xmgfree.com I use it and its great

RE: Hosting Problems by Chris.1 on 07-30-2005 at 11:31 PM

Dan0208, I can give you free hosting. PM me and we can talk!

RE: Hosting Problems by Dan0208 on 07-31-2005 at 10:29 AM

PM'd
Talk to you soon