Shoutbox

View MSN Spaces and comment notifier (Msg Plus! Suggestion) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: View MSN Spaces and comment notifier (Msg Plus! Suggestion) (/showthread.php?tid=48417)

View MSN Spaces and comment notifier (Msg Plus! Suggestion) by qgroessl on 08-02-2005 at 10:31 PM

I searched for it, but couldn't quite find what I just thought of... The closest I could get was this thread:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=44...d=457736#pid457736

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
6. Link to msnspace.

Possible via contact card.

(a quote from the thread pertaining to what I want)

But Cyberlords also had a good idea by putting a link under the display picture if you look at his diagrams...

MY suggestion is, that you have a command like /space or something so that you can view the persons MSN Space... I would like this feature because sometimes the contact cards don't work right, even when I know the person has a space.... I think Patchou could do it and add it into the next version of Plus!... especially since he's already got a /profile command...

Well! I just thought I'd bring it up! Hopefully Patchou sees it and will add that command for me! Thanks!

Edit: I've been looking at the post that I linked to... And I also like the idea of putting you contacts status above the display picture, instead of in the actual IM window, I think it would make for less clutter in your conversations, and it would be easier to spot, especially if it was like, bright red font on a the default blue color background!

EDIT 2: Well.. it's been a few days and nobody's answered saying they could do it... or saying what they thought... but I just thought of another feature that would be nice! A notifier when somebody commented on your space... Like, sometimes I'll forget to look for comments and they go unnoticed... and sometimes I'll check for comments, and then 5 minutes after I checked people will comment.
RE: View MSN Spaces and comment notifier (Msg Plus! Suggestion) by Val on 08-24-2005 at 06:56 PM

Nice i want that too i never thought of that good job :)