Shoutbox

Chek me out now y'all - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Chek me out now y'all (/showthread.php?tid=48465)

Chek me out now y'all by MC Inferno on 08-04-2005 at 12:22 AM

i imagine not many of you will be imporessed by this coz ur not into rap or shit.... but.....

I GOT SIGNED!

2Die4 Entertainment For Life!

Nah, seriously, chek sum of my shit out at http://www.soundclick.com/mcinferno and chek out the rest of 2Die4Ent at http://www.2die4ent.co.uk

Thanx Y'all (Y)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by *Saint* on 08-04-2005 at 12:25 AM

Rap is very good (Y)

congratuations

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Pipish on 08-04-2005 at 12:25 AM

congrats man :)

good on you keep making good records :)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by MC Inferno on 08-04-2005 at 12:26 AM

cheers fella's (Y) i'll tell y'all wen i get sum more music on my soundclick (With studio quality! :D)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by emit on 08-04-2005 at 01:37 AM

Seems any clown who can burn a CD is considered an artist these days. The downfall of music. :--(

RE: Chek me out now y'all by ~INVASION~ on 08-04-2005 at 01:39 AM

kool stuff(Y)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by brian on 08-04-2005 at 01:39 AM

<rant>
That's advertising as far as I know, and... *cough* blog *cough*

I won't check your shit, because I listen to music, and I do not put shit in my ears, FYI.

Plus, you know that site is designed from freewebs, right?

Oh, and why don't take the time to FINISH your post? You are not talking on MSN so you are typing fast.
</rant>

quote:
Originally posted by Time
Seems any clown who can burn a CD is considered an artist these days. The downfall of music. :--(

<3
RE: Chek me out now y'all by L. Coyote on 08-04-2005 at 01:58 AM

Congratulations, MC Inferno! (Y)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by ShawnZ on 08-04-2005 at 01:59 AM

quote:

Seems any clown who can register for freewebs is considered the owner of a record company
RE: Chek me out now y'all by toddiot on 08-04-2005 at 02:06 AM

awesome MC Inferno!

and Brian -- thanks for stating that you're "ranting", but next time... try commenting at least a bit :dodgy:.

RE: Chek me out now y'all by shadowfaerie on 08-04-2005 at 02:26 AM

does a lil dance, says a lil more.. gets done tonight... well u can see how we are (amy and me are) today... o well... WELLLLLLLLL DONEEE!!!!

teeheee!! x x x

RE: Chek me out now y'all by MC Inferno on 08-04-2005 at 02:46 AM

quote:

[Rant]
U cheeky bastard. do u have any fuckin idea how hard is to tell ppl u make music, to lose firends over it, to get infront of hundreds (yes hundreds) and spit lyrics trying to impress them? no, i dont think u do, so sorry, but im trying to make something of my life, you fucking cunt. [/Rant]

As for brian, if u havent heard any of my music, how do u know its shit.....? Sounds like slander to me ;) Although i expected you'd throw a punch instead

As for every1 else, thanx, your comments are aprechated immensly and dont get me wrong, i can take negitive critism, but bear in mind, im doin somethin VERY hard, ont jus take a stab at me coz im a target, alrite?
RE: Chek me out now y'all by L. Coyote on 08-04-2005 at 03:05 AM

I don't think it was necessary to insult Time. He's entitled to have his own opinion, like you.

You'll get a lot of negative input, not just the good comments, in life. Especially if you want to make this your job, as people tend to get very emotional. You'll just have to learn how to take it, or it'll all end up bad.

RE: Chek me out now y'all by MC Inferno on 08-04-2005 at 03:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Regexp
I don't think it was necessary to insult Time. He's entitled to have his own opinion, like you.

You'll get a lot of negative input, not just the good comments, in life. Especially if you want to make this your job, as people tend to get very emotional. You'll just have to learn how to take it, or it'll all end up bad.

No, i already have. I performed tonight and had ppl in the crowd laughin at me, you cant help that. I jus hated the way, he straight dismissed the idea, becoz it was ME and we dont get on. I'll bet you any money, he doesnt no a single line of my songs. I have no problem wit ppl forming an opnion, i just hate it wen they form an opnion, and dont even give me a chance.
RE: RE: Chek me out now y'all by brian on 08-04-2005 at 03:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
As for brian, if u havent heard any of my music, how do u know its shit.....? Sounds like slander to me ;) Although i expected you'd throw a punch instead

Spit lyrics?  How.. cool?

I have listen to your music, Time too, I have to mention I did not hear any of your words? It was music only..?

Why would you impress us, anyways?
RE: Chek me out now y'all by MC Inferno on 08-04-2005 at 03:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Brian
I have listen to your music

now hu's usin bad grammer?

Dunno why u couldnt hear the words... my promo copy is bad quality, but the new song quitter is perfect (Y)

I dunno i might impress you. you never know. I'm fairly decent, had ppl say I'm decent. You neva know till you try.
RE: Chek me out now y'all by ddunk on 08-04-2005 at 03:19 AM

quote:

roffle
RE: Chek me out now y'all by [MR] on 08-04-2005 at 03:19 AM

congrats on getting signed...thats pretty kewl that your doing rap...even tho i dont really like muusic that much...

RE: Chek me out now y'all by brian on 08-04-2005 at 03:20 AM

I'm sorry, but why you want to be a rapper, the point? They all get shot and killed, why dont be a doctor or something useful?

RE: Chek me out now y'all by ShawnZ on 08-04-2005 at 03:20 AM

quote:

Dunno why u couldnt hear the words... my promo copy is bad quality, but the new song quitter is perfect

I dunno i might impress you. you never know. I'm fairly decent, had ppl say I'm decent. You neva know till you try.

You just fucked up 8 words in that post, he missed two letters.

GOOD JOB.
RE: Chek me out now y'all by [MR] on 08-04-2005 at 03:21 AM

quote:
I'm sorry, but why you want to be a rapper, the point? They all get shot and killed, why dont be a doctor or something useful?
well at least he is doing somthing with his life(not saying you arnt either)
RE: Chek me out now y'all by brian on 08-04-2005 at 03:24 AM

Yeah, I'm planning of doing something with computers, to make money and be intelligent at life.

RE: Chek me out now y'all by [MR] on 08-04-2005 at 03:25 AM

ya if you know alot about computers nowadays you are good for alot of computer jobs to be RICH!...really anyone could be a computer genious ...its not that hard

RE: Chek me out now y'all by brian on 08-04-2005 at 03:26 AM

Anyone?  Well at 13 years old, not anyone.

Just me and ShawnZ. :grin:

RE: Chek me out now y'all by ShawnZ on 08-04-2005 at 03:27 AM

* ShawnZ high fives Brian

* ShawnZ goes back to beta quest

RE: Chek me out now y'all by vacuumo on 08-04-2005 at 03:27 AM

I don't see why there's so much hate in this thread. I like Will Smith as much as the next guy, but come on.

Especially you, Shawn.  I am apalled by your behaviour.

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Lou on 08-04-2005 at 03:37 AM

quote:
Anyone?  Well at 13 years old, not anyone.

Just me and ShawnZ. :grin:

how about me? :O lol :p good job..I dont like rap much and didnt listen to your songs but good job.

as for the making money thing...look at all those rich ass singers....some of them are ugly as hell to:|
RE: Chek me out now y'all by qune on 08-04-2005 at 05:50 AM

inferno, you're a wack mc... you can't possibly entitle yourself as a master of ceremony... the beats aren't yours, you have no flow and you have nothing to say... plus the quality...:S even with homegear you can make MUCH better sound... evidently you can't... I totally agree with the previous posts where mentioned, that anyone who reads a few lines on some random beat call themselves emcees and everyone else are cunts (as you said) who don't know a thing about this hardcore rap scene... I really doubt you do either...
you said that some people of the crowd laughed at you while you were reading your lines on the stage... it's probably you can't be taken seriously then but disrespect is also a respect eh?..:D and of course it's hard if you don't know what you're doing...

you should've stayed an internet mc...

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Purity on 08-04-2005 at 05:52 AM

I'm really hate rap to be honest but seriously thats great for you!

I'd kill to get a record deal!

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Veggie on 08-04-2005 at 08:30 AM

when rap music require musical talent, not just shouting about pimping and hoes ill respect it...
Also that ISNT a record company... doesnt look very proffessional at all...

RE: Chek me out now y'all by kao on 08-04-2005 at 08:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by qune
inferno, you're a wack mc... you can't possibly entitle yourself as a master of ceremony... the beats aren't yours, you have no flow and you have nothing to say... plus the quality...:S even with homegear you can make MUCH better sound... evidently you can't... I totally agree with the previous posts where mentioned, that anyone who reads a few lines on some random beat call themselves emcees and everyone else are cunts (as you said) who don't know a thing about this hardcore rap scene... I really doubt you do either...
you said that some people of the crowd laughed at you while you were reading your lines on the stage... it's probably you can't be taken seriously then but disrespect is also a respect eh?..:D and of course it's hard if you don't know what you're doing...

you should've stayed an internet mc...
i can't agree enough
RE: Chek me out now y'all by Purity on 08-04-2005 at 08:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
when rap music require musical talent, not just shouting about pimping and hoes ill respect it..

Agreed! especcially the whole sex and drugs scene.

sex sells.....:dodgy:

stupid society.

I'm gonna get one thing straight.
Rap is rubbish, I dont even know why it's called music, I dont even know why people like it, I believe that people who listen to this rap are some what brainwashed in this society, maybe relaiting to conformity.

But really the last thing we need is more rappers.  The reason I stopped liking rap is because it just got so stupid and all of the sudden all these new rappers thinkin their hot started coming out, i was like 'wtf!'

I realized that it was so stupid, and made more sense.

and to believe that parents would rather have their kids listening to rap than metal?  at least metal has soemthing to say in their lyrics, something usefull, almost historical, not just metal but still.  rap is all about drugs, sex and money, do you want your kids beinh like that, smokin blunts, fuckin hoes and pimpin em. 

read my half assed rant: http://www.toastednet.org/purity/?p=5

I was in a bit of a rush, I could've written more.  Wasn't in the right state of mind either, but says my point.

Look, MC, your very lucky to get a record deal going on, but seriously, you cant seriously be planning on doing this as a carreer, do something that can make a difference in the world, doesn't anyone else think it's sick that

"it's sad that a person gets millions for kicking a leather ball while a doctor gets way less for saving someones life" -wacky <3

Same deal with rap, if your gonna get in the music businuss do something different.

I don't wanna burst your bubble but I cant see this going that far.  and I think it's rubbish, but congrats anyways, you know why? because I wish I would get signed. 

It's this kinda music that ruins society, especialy drugs and sex........
Peace.
RE: Chek me out now y'all by Max on 08-04-2005 at 09:07 AM

MC Inferno, are you scottish, I have never head of the McInferno Clan before.

Oh wait, your a rapper, you do rap music. My personal opinion is that any Joe-ass rapper wannabe can get into the music scene now. For just say - "Yo Yo Yo, my home dawg's I am a rapper from Ianappa, I am da best, look at me with my shaven chest. I had your mom and you sister, they were as crap as Windows Vista!"

See, I could be a rapper to. Even got the name.

The Patchmeister v2.10

Yeah.

Patches

P.S - Congratulations. ;)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Purity on 08-04-2005 at 09:10 AM

Rap music doesn't take talent.

I could rhyme when i was in grade 1.

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Max on 08-04-2005 at 09:12 AM

Also this Website is hosted by Freewebs and is also using a Freewebs template, wow very professional MC Inferno. ;)

Patches

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Veggie on 08-04-2005 at 09:15 AM

<3 Purity

quote:
if your gonna get in the music businuss do something different.

*Cough* my band http://arrogantmichael.co.uk.....
RE: Chek me out now y'all by ddunk on 08-04-2005 at 09:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity

Don't get all uber pissed off at me, this isn't a personal attack :P

You could say the same thing about rock: "I could scream when I was 2"
Or about country: "stories about life suck"
Jazz: "Anyone can pluck a string or blow into an instrument"
Pop: "Anything with two boobs and some makeup can be a pop artist"

anyway... I think you get my point. Not defending MC Inferno, just defending my tastes for a wide range of music :P
RE: Chek me out now y'all by Purity on 08-04-2005 at 09:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
quote:

Don't get all uber pissed off at me, not a personal attack :P

You could say the same thing about rock: "I could scream when I was 2"
Or about country: "stories about life suck"
Jazz: "Anyone can pluck a string or blow into an instrument"
Pop: "Anything with two boobs and some makeup can be a pop artist"

anyway... I think you get my point. Not defending MC Inferno, just defending my tastes for a wide range of music :P
Yes but could you make lyrics like the music I listen to at grade 2 :P
RE: Chek me out now y'all by L. Coyote on 08-04-2005 at 09:26 AM

This is getting ridiculous...

One thing is to dislike rap music (I'm with you on this, btw) and express it in this thread, but MC Inferno doesn't represent rap or all rappers in the world. Why take it on him?

Just my thought...

Edit: btw, as my sig states "always with a smile" :)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by Purity on 08-04-2005 at 09:30 AM

Yeah I know, I appologise if I got too out off line, but everyone is entitled to an opinion, this wasn't really aimed at MC, just my rant on rap.

RE: Chek me out now y'all by L. Coyote on 08-04-2005 at 09:36 AM

quote:
this wasn't really aimed at MC, just my rant on rap.
:cheesy: Don't worry, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

quote:
but everyone is entitled to an opinion
Yes, the point of that post I did before was about expressing the disliking of rap.
RE: Chek me out now y'all by user44571 on 08-04-2005 at 09:48 AM

quote:
"it's sad that a person gets millions for kicking a leather ball while a doctor gets way less for saving someones life" -wacky <3
:O one of my favorite saying <3
RE: Chek me out now y'all by Max on 08-04-2005 at 09:56 AM

In that case, I was a screaming Emo at the age of 5... Screaming and Crying for my mommy as I went into school. ;)

RE: Chek me out now y'all by qune on 08-04-2005 at 10:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patches
My personal opinion is that any Joe-ass rapper wannabe can get into the music scene now.
totally not true... people get into music industry for 2 main reasons - the money or the pure love for the music... most of the ones who enter the industry, fail and very few succeed.

quote:
I believe that people who listen to this rap are some what brainwashed in this society, maybe relaiting to conformity.
first I want to sort things straight - I'm 99,9% sure that RAP and HIPHOP has the same meaning for you. let me explain (sorry if i'm stepping on your foot by this but maybe it clears out something for others)... the meanigs 'hiphop' and 'rap' are two totally separate things... as KRS One once said (i believe it was him) "hiphop is the music made by people with pure love for the music and the culture with the four elements of hiphop (DJ, MC, breakdance and graffiti)... they live, eat and breathe this shit 24/7/365... rap is commercial crap made by hustlers with only money on their minds"...

The only time as I use the word rap is to describe a hiphop vocalist... and rapping as what he/she does...

Purity, it takes a major talent to be a good rapper... very small part of all the hiphop artists can come out with something really meaningful, deep and earcandy (within lyrics)... for example take looptroop and their track "fly away":

I'm sorry for all I'm sorrys that came too late./
I'm sorry for the times that I went away/
but yo, I'm still here cus my love came to stay./
Remember that even though the weather is grey today./
I know we had some situations and I hate to say/
that I don't know the answers and how to erase the pain./
Close your eyes for the things that led us astray./
Then open them up towards a straighter way./
All I ever wanted was to hear you say my name./
Capture this second we'll forever stay the same./
I take the blame for all my great escapes,/
there's a high price to pay for travellin“ state to state./
I'm gone right now but you won't wait in vain./
I'll be back before you know it to put the aches on layaway./
Don't be afraid I know we'll remain ok,/
till I'll be back keep in touch through the radio waves./

Sometimes I fly away/ but don't cry babe/ cus you know I love you girl/ and you know that you're my world./ It's just you and me,/ that's the way we supposed to be./

the song represents nothing but dedication - to hiphop, to family and love... as I said - only some can achieve that level... purity, you have a wrong comprehension on the topic you took a word on... I'm not saying it's totally wrong but some of the things had a straigh hit on me...

I always loved hiphop, I still do and I always will.
qune.

*EDIT: I hope the admins won't mind but the post requires the following to improve it's point...
go to www.looptroop.nu and listen to these guys, they're swedish btw, yet making it huge...

NOTE: this post represents only the views of the author and shouldn't be taken personally... if otherwise, I apologise in advance...
RE: Chek me out now y'all by -Bogan- on 08-04-2005 at 10:20 AM

To all youse out there that are bagging the Hip-Hop culture u don't now the first thing about rap. For example Oz hip-hop sounds absolutely nuthin like american gangsta rap shit. I haven't heard much english rap but I'd say it would be the same. People like d12,eminem, Dr.Dre have created a stereotypical view of the way hip-hop is. Just listen to some old skool hip-hop like Run DMC, Grandmaster Flash and even The Beastie boys stuff "up to Hello Nasty album the new one has changed to the shit style."

Congrats top Mc Inferno but after listening to those beats I would say you have no chance of even becoming as popular as The Hilltop Hoods here in OZ. To adavnce in the hip-hop game you are gunna have to learn how to write some good beats or find some one that can.

BTW is that record label used by all upcoming artists because here in OZ there is one major label used by all upcoming artists. Do they have the same over yonder land.

BTW here in OZ if you make it big like the Hoods your set. As one of my freinds is freinds with there DJ and all they do all day is write lyrics, get pissed, have fun and they still get the dole.

RE: Chek me out now y'all by qune on 08-04-2005 at 10:26 AM

nice -Bogan-... as a Part II to my post...

RE: Chek me out now y'all by aNILEator on 08-04-2005 at 11:01 AM

why does this song of yours 'Quitter' sound so much like someting MC Hawkins would make :P

It sounds all bloody computer voiced its terrible and not funny!

No actually it is funny how bad it is :lol:

RE: RE: Chek me out now y'all by Voldemort on 08-04-2005 at 04:04 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
when rap music require musical talent, not just shouting about pimping and hoes ill respect it..

Agreed! especcially the whole sex and drugs scene.

sex sells.....:dodgy:

stupid society.

I'm gonna get one thing straight.
Rap is rubbish, I dont even know why it's called music, I dont even know why people like it, I believe that people who listen to this rap are some what brainwashed in this society, maybe relaiting to conformity.

But really the last thing we need is more rappers.  The reason I stopped liking rap is because it just got so stupid and all of the sudden all these new rappers thinkin their hot started coming out, i was like 'wtf!'

I realized that it was so stupid, and made more sense.

and to believe that parents would rather have their kids listening to rap than metal?  at least metal has soemthing to say in their lyrics, something usefull, almost historical, not just metal but still.  rap is all about drugs, sex and money, do you want your kids beinh like that, smokin blunts, fuckin hoes and pimpin em. 

read my half assed rant: http://www.toastednet.org/purity/?p=5

I was in a bit of a rush, I could've written more.  Wasn't in the right state of mind either, but says my point.

Look, MC, your very lucky to get a record deal going on, but seriously, you cant seriously be planning on doing this as a carreer, do something that can make a difference in the world, doesn't anyone else think it's sick that

Same deal with rap, if your gonna get in the music businuss do something different.

I don't wanna burst your bubble but I cant see this going that far.  and I think it's rubbish, but congrats anyways, you know why? because I wish I would get signed. 

It's this kinda music that ruins society, especialy drugs and sex........
Peace.

Coudnt agree much more, i like rap for about 2 years until i realized  what i was saying, i changed to metal , its the best eva (in my op)

RE: RE: Chek me out now y'all by emit on 08-04-2005 at 04:20 PM

quote:
[Rant]
U cheeky bastard. do u have any fuckin idea how hard is to tell ppl u make music, to lose firends over it, to get infront of hundreds (yes hundreds) and spit lyrics trying to impress them? no, i dont think u do, so sorry, but im trying to make something of my life, you fucking cunt. [/Rant]

Spitting is rude and unhygienic. Naughty. You're signing to a record company that use a freewebs site and burn CDs on a 52x burner in their study?! That's really something of your life. :---)
I'm making nothing of my life, just a Masters in Astrophysics with Scientific computing. I pity you MC Inferno, if you really think you're that special.
Oh, and I have heard your music as Brian mentioned. The quality was nastier than 24k Internet radio and the lyrics were pathetic, sorry. There is nothing consummately musical about talking words into a microphone - let's face it, if I wanted to do that I'd listen to Winston Churchill speeches, at least he had some decent content; and this isn't just because we don't get on... rap is a pathetic form of art in general so don't take it all personal. People respect good grammar and spelling more than rap. Maybe you should spend more time brushing up on your English.
RE: Chek me out now y'all by user27089 on 08-04-2005 at 04:31 PM

quote:
Spitting is rude and unhygienic. Naughty. You're signing to a record company that use a freewebs site and burn CDs on a 52x burner in their study?! That's really something of your life. :---)
I'm making nothing of my life, just a Masters in Astrophysics with Scientific computing. I pity you MC Inferno, if you really think you're that special.
Oh, and I have heard your music as Brian mentioned. The quality was nastier than 24k Internet radio and the lyrics were pathetic, sorry. There is nothing consummately musical about talking words into a microphone - let's face it, if I wanted to do that I'd listen to Winston Churchill speeches, at least he had some decent content; and this isn't just because we don't get on... rap is a pathetic form of art in general so don't take it all personal. People respect good grammar and spelling more than rap. Maybe you should spend more time brushing up on your English.

That's exactly what I was thinking, it's stupid... Freewebs? That's really unprofessional, the fact that they have a domain doesn't make them any more special. It's a forwarder and probably cost £4 max.

quote:
Originally posted by thatsite
We here at 2die4 would like to show our support for the wrongly convicted Michael Shields, we will do what we can to show our support, and we would like everyone else in Liverpool and even the UK to show their support

His family and friends are in our minds and thoughts, and ofcourse Michael is aswell

One Love - FREE MICHAEL SHIELDS!

'I'm a Scouser Lad, Liverpool & Proud'

Yeah I'm sure that somebody like this was wrongly convicted, he was a chav through and through... He probably "accidentally" stabbed somebody when using Class A drugs or something stupid, then thought he could get away from it by putting a post on a FREEWEBS site.

quote:
[Rant]

As for brian, if u havent heard any of my music, how do u know its shit.....? Sounds like slander to me Although i expected you'd throw a punch instead

As for every1 else, thanx, your comments are aprechated immensly and dont get me wrong, i can take negitive critism, but bear in mind, im doin somethin VERY hard, ont jus take a stab at me coz im a target, alrite?

I'm not being against you, but the excessive use of terrible language in that post should deserve a ban, and it's flaming, you've broke two rules of the forum already. I'm not against you, just informing. He is right though, anybody can be an artist simply by burning a CD, it's true, and it's a free world, I mean, what makes you not an artist, the fact that you aren't signed. I think not.

Some people just don't like music like yours period, it isn't necessarily slander... Just freedom of speech or whatever.

quote:
No, i already have. I performed tonight and had ppl in the crowd laughin at me, you cant help that. I jus hated the way, he straight dismissed the idea, becoz it was ME and we dont get on. I'll bet you any money, he doesnt no a single line of my songs. I have no problem wit ppl forming an opnion, i just hate it wen they form an opnion, and dont even give me a chance.

That's what you get sometimes during concerts and stuff, some love you, some hate you. It's the world of music dude.
RE: Chek me out now y'all by Eljay on 08-04-2005 at 04:35 PM

quote:
Spitting is rude and unhygienic. Naughty.

roffle
RE: Chek me out now y'all by wj on 08-04-2005 at 05:50 PM

Closed.